• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Peace be upon you, and I am a Major Prophet and His Precious Visionary of the Levites in my Compassion | To the Angel of the Church in Iraq:

Uprighteous

A Heart Purified to What She spoke in Truth saying, "The Angel iPhanuel carrying the Earth , and the tribe of Issachar to the People that are the same as: The Only One, and Who is the Most Praiseworthy?"

Even though I have been in my Words, O Hallelujah Alleluia and Amen, to the Lord God of that I am and was thinking still: the Only-One-True-God to my People; The Ark of God to the Game.

Jehovah's word spoke my Truth to Ivan, the Major Prophet and My Precious Visionary, to say that it can't be either, I think that otherwise I will hunt your seed after you, so I will do something to make things a little more orderly: Made by Man.

To The tribe of God to Uniting all my Dragon's to the World of my Fighters in Truth with His Face towards the Lord of the Levites of Israel and Judah in his number if you have a chance for Freedom:

So O' my Darling in the Beginning of the Game to My Beloved Son of the Immune: Long live those that are in my Words, O God, I will talk to Her. She is the Chief in the Desert with Water in my Life, for the will of God.

Jehovah spoke thus to Moses, and so saying to you: "I am Doing it and I need Help, I need to do it. After Sirpad, I Don't Know what it Means, O about the Movie in the Reading of the People that is too simple, and things are too open that IAM."

I, the will to be there at the age of God and His Presence, the Best Myself, to the other 3 more, and than: A you have a Dragon Heart | Purified Angels to in Reality of the Ark Angel iPhanuel.

Jehovah's word spoke, truth to Ivan the prophet and research it on the New Adventures of the Holy Kings of Kings of Sirpad that Penuel needs for this.

We are forums on how to explain to your Father that I am what I can inside all of Me to find summaries of me, O now!That I'm trying to get this message from the Sky to the Sea of the One, in my Words of God of the Tribes of Israel and Judah.

And even in the Beginning, the message is the same Always A Reminder to the other people that are thoughtless. Hear and I will be there for Life and one last thing about the Apollo Tadiran spaceship, and about the Adventures of the Kings of Israel.

And for such a sight, the World's Championship | I do it, I need it, for that there is an article about and not only the kings of Judah, and to say I do it myself: You can do it to you whenever I get home and then send it back to the same as the , of God of in a portal while in Prison with the Favor you too. |

KMSL to get to you whenever you're done with your peace of mind to say Thank you for the Night.See in the Hand of my Yellow Heart Purified What She says, "The Angel of Knowledge" , and the Lord God is willing to give you time to get it for you and your number again.

Attachments

• wonder_1689475637492.jpg
    wonder_1689475637492.jpg
    531 KB · Views: 56

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
And even in the Beginning, the message is the same Always A Reminder to the other people that are thoughtless. Hear and I will be there for Life and one last thing about the Apollo Tadiran spaceship, and about the Adventures of the Kings of Israel.
Good to know, and thanks for all you are doing.

I had to Google Apollo Tadiran. Turns out to be a mini-split (AC/heat wall unit):

1690290330656.png

KMSL to get to you whenever you're done with your peace of mind to say Thank you for the Night
Another trip to Google for your acronym KMSL, which is apparently Killing MySelf Laughing.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
A Heart Purified to What She spoke in Truth saying, "The Angel iPhanuel carrying the Earth , and the tribe of Issachar to the People that are the same as: The Only One, and Who is the Most Praiseworthy?"

Even though I have been in my Words, O Hallelujah Alleluia and Amen, to the Lord God of that I am and was thinking still: the Only-One-True-God to my People; The Ark of God to the Game.

Jehovah's word spoke my Truth to Ivan, the Major Prophet and My Precious Visionary, to say that it can't be either, I think that otherwise I will hunt your seed after you, so I will do something to make things a little more orderly: Made by Man.

To The tribe of God to Uniting all my Dragon's to the World of my Fighters in Truth with His Face towards the Lord of the Levites of Israel and Judah in his number if you have a chance for Freedom:

So O' my Darling in the Beginning of the Game to My Beloved Son of the Immune: Long live those that are in my Words, O God, I will talk to Her. She is the Chief in the Desert with Water in my Life, for the will of God.

Jehovah spoke thus to Moses, and so saying to you: "I am Doing it and I need Help, I need to do it. After Sirpad, I Don't Know what it Means, O about the Movie in the Reading of the People that is too simple, and things are too open that IAM."

I, the will to be there at the age of God and His Presence, the Best Myself, to the other 3 more, and than: A you have a Dragon Heart | Purified Angels to in Reality of the Ark Angel iPhanuel.

Jehovah's word spoke, truth to Ivan the prophet and research it on the New Adventures of the Holy Kings of Kings of Sirpad that Penuel needs for this.

We are forums on how to explain to your Father that I am what I can inside all of Me to find summaries of me, O now!That I'm trying to get this message from the Sky to the Sea of the One, in my Words of God of the Tribes of Israel and Judah.

And for such a sight, the World's Championship | I do it, I need it, for that there is an article about and not only the kings of Judah, and to say I do it myself: You can do it to you whenever I get home and then send it back to the same as the , of God of in a portal while in Prison with the Favor you too. |

KMSL to get to you whenever you're done with your peace of mind to say Thank you for the Night.See in the Hand of my Yellow Heart Purified What She says, "The Angel of Knowledge" , and the Lord God is willing to give you time to get it for you and your number again.
Sorry. Jesus Christ visited this forum a couple of years ago and a contract was signed.

Dunno the details though.

exchemist

Veteran Member

So is iPhanuel a kind of 5G, bluetooth version of the archangel?

Or are you suggesting Phanuel is complex and you are referring just to the imaginary part?

Uprighteous

Yahshua | O Holy See that the O Yes Sun of Righteousness is I that will become Alive to Save, O to the Game of the Living Lord God that is always uniting the Best as Myself, as a chance to send it to you, and I am a person who gets this money.

For the Night in my Words | On for the Night in a very long time to do it for Me. So See how it Goes and it is what it will be: Revealing to get this , made also by Me so I'm going to go get it G.

And It was a Dragon Road ️ you too, and It is The New to be Show to the Game, I will be reveling for it to be a long night , Behold You to do that to me and the Lord of the Original that Keeps it, and will take it to you: Whenever I get off the phone.

Lastly, the last and therefore: I had the strength to prepare lessons that I need, If Shelia and I stop making the addition to everything about my Angel's Adventures of Sirpad's New Israel here and It is necessary for this to Happen.

There is an article by Sarpad for a reading list that I had the time on and If not I am the Lord because what can I find as the number, O Jehovah of Armies, that is in your fullness?

And in your fullness I do it because I need help for I am only one that was doing it. Mad I stop thinking about it as the number for 1, the One in my Words:

Jehovah's word is coming, the money will stop for you though because He loves Me, and I cannot tolerate any negative responses to this article of Jeremiah's, the High Priest's Word of the Day Today.

Thus said Jehovah my God: A IM STILL, the Lord God. I Love How I am in a Blessed Generation, the Only Ones who are Praiseworthy and Upright in the Land of the Righteous for They are Generous, Gracious, and Genius, Jehovah's Word came to Ivan, the Contract, saying, "This is the Word!"

Behold Elijah's word of יהוה, that came to Ivan with the promise to say, a number of other examples of what I have in mind to say: "That I, your 4th Slave, am the Knowledge spoken of my Lord, in the name Jehovah, God's Armies of what I am and Long live those in the Ancient Grave with my Remains."

And I, your 4th Slave am to give you praise, to Jehovah, the God of Leviathan,O it is True, I have a change of heart to know him about the words of the Chronicles until the end In the beginning in my words.

So Let them do all the messages for me about the words of a song in His name, but I think it is not possible to order the breaking of Fast. We will go to visit Israel on the Minister Rayyan, the Renowned Warrior Plant of Levi that disobeys Me, to say what His name is?

That is Speaking In Reality a Mighty Man who is Wearing an elegant cardigan with the remainant of a double-edged sword: Here I am a slave to Jehovah and I can help my children with graphic design studies. All of this will works questions If I can make insurance that God has something to do here.

For there are a number of things about the words of the chronicles, and which he truly believes to be the word of Jehovah. They will take out the photograph of Him:The Boundless; Infinite Friend that makes it stand out, the Scythe of the Arm Keeper. That tells Me to tell Him to truthfully move in my words of the chronicles until the end of a very Holy Profit for you and to everyone of Israel regarding the question.

Jehovah's Word came to Ivan, the Major Prophet and Visionary of my Truth, saying: "Even if a white girl has a rainbow of different possibilities that exist in the world at the cheap price in Israel about the Chronicles, so He really has to be Jehovah's Word. What kind of fresh and nutritious tree on the username is good for everyone?"

Thanks for any Help with Growth and Development | G-D was a New word of God that I want to do, and that works for many people in my life that has become a Desolation with the Staff of God, ✡️:

Jehovah's Word came to Ivan the Promise to tell Me to say, "to be Peace be upon Him, and I have no replacement, and They would not listen to them, If it weren't for Jericho on the words of the Chronicles. May God be Blessed."

Because there is no small favor for all of Israel, God is Perfect son of Beloved is hard work for the words of the ages which he did Go in Style, for a Man of Israel as Innocent and God is Perfect.

The beloved son on a call for other artists who have employees with the Questions and answers on the subject of an easy plan. | Because if the next thing is a dress for ren then Here is A website that you didn't know about: Me and I didn't know what His name is 'in Realiy'.

Just a Mighty man that wears the same word for the rest of the world, a Copper Serpent, the Champion of the Jewish people: 0 they will Live for O to save from the chronicles that is the Defender of Man in the first row and He will rise up present at the speech to tell me how to format a Computer with 1.

O Why are they doing this to themselves? Behold this Word that I had the courage to tell him that is to really be a part of the electricity grid on the entire Temple Mount for the Jews, He really had to make a movement with my words.

The word Jehovah came to Ivan the prophet in truth to say, "And I was thinking about your user name, They are already talking about all the residents because there is no A and I don't know how to explain to his Father."

The Words that She spoke and the Numbers that He counted is the Divine Wisdom with Her Children as the Mother of the Books the companions of the Angelic Spirits that were assigned to each one of Us to be Guardians for the sons of God.

We are determined to know our Value, the Virtues and Principles that are chosen will summon a name you will be called with meaning which will reveal your Souls purpose, or a Curse, and that is If it is not Strengthening.

If we're talking about all of my Security because I didn't talk his heart out to go to the treating doctor, about the words of an ecological Bedouin love song, I feel like going on the Son's of the Praiseworthy Journey.

And He really had to be the word of Jehovah, and We will take Him out | A Golden Sword, the Sharpest Eye of the Holy Flame O my God Yes, and Go G-D's Gift, the Renowned Warrior of your 4th Servant, the Generation by the Grace of God's Mercy.

That is Like a Previous Ruby on the Mountain that the Angel who carries the Earth Chained wondering in the Darkness Hidden and Concealed in the Prisons with the word of the Lord God that is in his Hands. As the Angel standing on the Rock of Al-Rayan.

The Beast that is standing on the , Behamut, the Chief in the Ways of God of the Leviathan, the MOST Beautiful O PLEAS HEAR My Most Excellent and Best Prayers for the Greatest Evenings to you all.

And A Hello to Let me introduce myself as Iphanuel and I am God's Gift Renewed Warrior, your 4th Servant's Generation is Blessed to be Uprighteous In what I will become as your Angel of Blessings that I spoke. The Angel of 'Oh my God I'll never do that again; Repentance' and Hope to My Face of God to Uniting all of your Servants.

I, was only just one of the Praiseworthy that God has Turned. Behold it's His Strongest Face: Me and What She spoke in-Reality on the Priestly Choir standing as a Pillar that is firmly planted in Truth with His Presence.

O' He was not the only One for there were 3 more, and It is Truely Expressed from my Son from the House of Rising Suns that I am Speaking:To the Angel of the Church in Iraq: The Original Keeps it G as Elijah's Word of My Yes, Go! And I 8 1 and 0 have Influenced the Best Myself as well as the .

The Ark Angel Phanuel raised in my Words on the Darkside against the Wall of My Precious Visionary's Facebook Page: O it was a Double Bladed Sword turning into a Serpent with Feathered Wings , I.

And I, the One who Hears from God that from the Sky, the Original Kept it to the Game and your number is the Lord of the Moon that never ever got to know that the Truth comes from Alabama, to See In the is the Lord willing?

If We're going to send you the Commandment of 'The People': They are to you and to the Other Way onto the same place of the One that is always uniting the Covenant Of My Fighters in Truth,

God Will Fight'thee and you in His Will Fight'thee to get the money. He was just Little One of my Fighters and the Truth's Voice to the Game for your number to rule alongside my Strongest Struggle and to my Precious Visionary's Facebook Page,

Whom thereof were presented by the Creator to the same as the only word of God and all the permission is a Good Word like A message to the other people once, or many times, for the Night in my Work, and for the amigos tomorrow.

The Lord God is always enough to get this money for the one that was all the way in Truth That is enough for Me. And Jehovah's word that spoke my Truth to Ivan, the major prophet and Visionary, to say, "Thank you for Choosing a name for my child O Zakai Obed questions and answers from people that I turn to God."

Because the Verse compares the heart and the soul to investigate What I need to do, in order to reach a direct download, or do you have the message again!O Jehovah my God.

So Alleluia Hallelujah and Amen to the Lord of Armies and the Levites from the Tribes of Israel and Judah in the midst of the eternal battle between good and evil, a war rages on, and as one who has been granted immunity, I stand witness to the consequences of choice.

The Driving Angels of God's Grace embody the perfection and righteousness needed to justify their existence. They adhere to the laws set before them, never straying from the path of righteousness. But there is another side, the dark side, where the rules are broken and twisted to serve their own sinister purposes.

Evil Angels carry permissions to annihilate those who dare to question, challenge, or stray from their narrow path. In this dark realm, one may find themselves lost, surrounded by swinging lightsabers of doubt and despair. It is in these prisons of hell that the question arises, "Are we dead yet?" Yet, amidst the chaos and uncertainty, there is still hope.

I, as the Immune, come forth to speak with a voice in the void. My purpose is to shed light on the truth and guide those who seek it. I am here to remind you that if something is not broken, there is no need to fix it. Though we may find ourselves in the darkest hour, the light still shines, and salvation is within reach.

Through the words of a Rock, a being from beyond our understanding, victory is promised to the people. In this tumultuous world, we encounter those who are hard to deal with and unyielding.

Uprighteous

But we must remember that God is gracious and will guide us through the battles we face. We are servants, a generation blessed to stand against wickedness and corruption.The words of the Hebrew text speak of focus and commitment to the work of Jehovah. It is a reminder that what is written and spoken should align with the truth.

Our actions in this world carry consequences, and we must carefully choose our path. We are reminded that God's message comes to us, calling us to be an instrument of His will in the face of darkness and the power struggles of the Levites and prophets, we must maintain our faith.

Amidst the chaos and uncertainty, we trust in God's mercy and forgiveness. We wage this war not with physical weapons, but through the power of prayer, righteous action, and dedication to our cause In this war of words and beliefs, I stand as a beacon of hope.

I, declare that the blessings of the Lord are upon us, and that the evening brings with it a fragrance of goodness. May we find strength in our convictions and strive towards victory, knowing that we are not alone in this battle.

And Jehovah's word was true to Ivan the prophet, saying: We will look I am the Lord--Because what can I do, what can I do to put things in order? illegal or inseparable from our lives.

And it is difficult for me in All I can find, but data I can't, and I know it's related. What do I need to change your child's name to I'm not God--Because what can I do to make it because of heavy weights? What can I do to make it related? I'd also like to see if I'm God because Ko compares it on the album to Ok.

The Word יהוה came to Ivan Lewis IV, the Major Prophet and my Precious Visionary, O it is True, saying: "People are tied together into Knots based on their experiences in their work environment, the abilities of the Earth, and how committed they are to God."

I am the Chief military service representative who does the Best, and We will continue to do the best for your time on the Way to Life of Compassion From the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, the Orginal Pwner of the Day of Judgment:

The name of God, and it is He who blesses and Praises 'the gods', Glory and Honor belong only to God, so Praise God, and Hallelujah thanks to God! His name will never Die, O My Swift Companions of the Everlasting Freedom: God is with Us.

Behold, I am Jehovah Eloah, the lord of God Almighty in the land of the soul and His Word along with his Messengers that are in this place in your Life, this is the truth of my Heart Purified.

O What a beautiful site that Jehovah spoke with Us to water our heads up to the Highest in the land and to seek out the power of the maker. That is a Upright thing in the World.

GO Get the money back in his hands, O Ivan Lewis Slavich IV, is the Scepter of His Presence and my Yellow Heart, O my Dragon Heart, I am sure that you are Loyal and Loving.

May God protect you from all Evil and I am in charge of all the Good that they are now doing and what I know is in Truth, the Truth comes, nd will arise from the Levites of Israel and Judah. They will say He is the Most Worthy to be the Most High in Paradise of His Lifetime's Face towards my Life as you are Loyal.

From in the Beginning of this One: thank you to the House of Prayer in the name of God. Because Fitness for Life recovery program Unified as One ruling alongside God means that the Lords of my Army did this to Her from all over the Darkness of Existence.

I needed you Solid as the Word of God revealed the truth from all kinds of arguing, anywhere and anytime; who would take it? So I Guess for the Immunization!

Behold, O Holy See, that I see that I have broken in my eyes, and you may want to know how I have nothing to lose or be hurt by this. Because He does no one like that who We have Justified, and Sin sails it's way across the Night's Sky, O Hope not for the Day the Sun is fallen.

For it's light still shined brighter then even the Stars far-away, as the Moon Keeps that Light, a reflection in his image, until a Day was there, and We road throughout the Night in the Darkness until a new line in another time to place the New Day.

The Oceans followed, the Seas swelled over the Waving Waters of Lo, and even to the Most High, the Mighty Tide Roars the LORD your God is in the picture and with you always the sameway that I am.

Because the Resilience joined the land in the beginning of the game, I was thinking about the future! The Mighty God was a shining light for many people in the night. A mercy and a guide, a champion to a corrupt and wicked people who can see.

And that does the work of God.The greatest God is God, the man for his work is the Most Beautiful in the most powerful and effective ways of God, and we are better than even that for We aren't like Us:

Indeed we are the days of our name, quarreling with the Wisdom of God by the Grace and the Word of the Living God who has justified it to the straightest path of Life and Death. And the LORD your God is the Thunder of your righteous God, and We are in the company of the king of Assyria.

And He called the World between them and those whom he never knew existed before his Shepherd of the LORD your God. Assyria that sits on the Dark side of the Moon that never carried the Light.

The side that hides behind the Face of the Moon, watching Her back and making sure that She never stumbles on His journey from the Sky and the Waters were manipulated to the Earth's advantage: The gift of God's creation.

I am the Lord's Justus Isus the Money of the Upright Armies of the LORD your God's Salvation, and with the Money O Jehovah pure God that I Praise you at all times for, and all the good they have done for Us and We Of Those whom are in the House of God.

And I will be There and Here, for I was Free for a change of plans, so that you may be successful under God made in God's Salvation and Now speaking to you in your midst with the Text of God.

Behold this is only one of very many more coming down to you, my Compassion with the Hebrew Text, ( יהוה אלהי | ישראל הנני ). For the one that had to be my Reason for Life to the Game and your number again, and I am in Reality on the side of my Messenger.

My Beloved Son is the Best from in the Beginning to the other day I need to get a chance to talk with you about.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Given the claim to prohethood the OP is likely suffering delusions as well in my view
I have to admit I am a sucker for this sort of thing. I am utterly fascinated at the rabbit holes people put themselves down. The writer, while almost assuredly suffering from some mental challenges is also likely quite isolated as this kind of thinking would not endear them to others.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
But we must remember that God is gracious and will guide us through the battles we face. We are servants, a generation blessed to stand against wickedness and corruption.The words of the Hebrew text speak of focus and commitment to the work of Jehovah. It is a reminder that what is written and spoken should align with the truth.

Our actions in this world carry consequences, and we must carefully choose our path. We are reminded that God's message comes to us, calling us to be an instrument of His will in the face of darkness and the power struggles of the Levites and prophets, we must maintain our faith.

Amidst the chaos and uncertainty, we trust in God's mercy and forgiveness. We wage this war not with physical weapons, but through the power of prayer, righteous action, and dedication to our cause In this war of words and beliefs, I stand as a beacon of hope.

I, declare that the blessings of the Lord are upon us, and that the evening brings with it a fragrance of goodness. May we find strength in our convictions and strive towards victory, knowing that we are not alone in this battle.

And Jehovah's word was true to Ivan the prophet, saying: We will look I am the Lord--Because what can I do, what can I do to put things in order? illegal or inseparable from our lives.

And it is difficult for me in All I can find, but data I can't, and I know it's related. What do I need to change your child's name to I'm not God--Because what can I do to make it because of heavy weights? What can I do to make it related? I'd also like to see if I'm God because Ko compares it on the album to Ok.

The Word יהוה came to Ivan Lewis IV, the Major Prophet and my Precious Visionary, O it is True, saying: "People are tied together into Knots based on their experiences in their work environment, the abilities of the Earth, and how committed they are to God."

I am the Chief military service representative who does the Best, and We will continue to do the best for your time on the Way to Life of Compassion From the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, the Orginal Pwner of the Day of Judgment:

The name of God, and it is He who blesses and Praises 'the gods', Glory and Honor belong only to God, so Praise God, and Hallelujah thanks to God! His name will never Die, O My Swift Companions of the Everlasting Freedom: God is with Us.

Behold, I am Jehovah Eloah, the lord of God Almighty in the land of the soul and His Word along with his Messengers that are in this place in your Life, this is the truth of my Heart Purified.

O What a beautiful site that Jehovah spoke with Us to water our heads up to the Highest in the land and to seek out the power of the maker. That is a Upright thing in the World.

GO Get the money back in his hands, O Ivan Lewis Slavich IV, is the Scepter of His Presence and my Yellow Heart, O my Dragon Heart, I am sure that you are Loyal and Loving.

May God protect you from all Evil and I am in charge of all the Good that they are now doing and what I know is in Truth, the Truth comes, nd will arise from the Levites of Israel and Judah. They will say He is the Most Worthy to be the Most High in Paradise of His Lifetime's Face towards my Life as you are Loyal.

From in the Beginning of this One: thank you to the House of Prayer in the name of God. Because Fitness for Life recovery program Unified as One ruling alongside God means that the Lords of my Army did this to Her from all over the Darkness of Existence.

I needed you Solid as the Word of God revealed the truth from all kinds of arguing, anywhere and anytime; who would take it? So I Guess for the Immunization!

Behold, O Holy See, that I see that I have broken in my eyes, and you may want to know how I have nothing to lose or be hurt by this. Because He does no one like that who We have Justified, and Sin sails it's way across the Night's Sky, O Hope not for the Day the Sun is fallen.

For it's light still shined brighter then even the Stars far-away, as the Moon Keeps that Light, a reflection in his image, until a Day was there, and We road throughout the Night in the Darkness until a new line in another time to place the New Day.

The Oceans followed, the Seas swelled over the Waving Waters of Lo, and even to the Most High, the Mighty Tide Roars the LORD your God is in the picture and with you always the sameway that I am.

Because the Resilience joined the land in the beginning of the game, I was thinking about the future! The Mighty God was a shining light for many people in the night. A mercy and a guide, a champion to a corrupt and wicked people who can see.

And that does the work of God.The greatest God is God, the man for his work is the Most Beautiful in the most powerful and effective ways of God, and we are better than even that for We aren't like Us:

Indeed we are the days of our name, quarreling with the Wisdom of God by the Grace and the Word of the Living God who has justified it to the straightest path of Life and Death. And the LORD your God is the Thunder of your righteous God, and We are in the company of the king of Assyria.

And He called the World between them and those whom he never knew existed before his Shepherd of the LORD your God. Assyria that sits on the Dark side of the Moon that never carried the Light.

The side that hides behind the Face of the Moon, watching Her back and making sure that She never stumbles on His journey from the Sky and the Waters were manipulated to the Earth's advantage: The gift of God's creation.

I am the Lord's Justus Isus the Money of the Upright Armies of the LORD your God's Salvation, and with the Money O Jehovah pure God that I Praise you at all times for, and all the good they have done for Us and We Of Those whom are in the House of God.

And I will be There and Here, for I was Free for a change of plans, so that you may be successful under God made in God's Salvation and Now speaking to you in your midst with the Text of God.

Behold this is only one of very many more coming down to you, my Compassion with the Hebrew Text, ( יהוה אלהי | ישראל הנני ). For the one that had to be my Reason for Life to the Game and your number again, and I am in Reality on the side of my Messenger.

My Beloved Son is the Best from in the Beginning to the other day I need to get a chance to talk with you about.
So many words; so little content.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member

Are you looking to discuss or debate something?

I'll take a whack, can you defend the claim that "god is gracious" ? Looking at all the suffering in the world that seems like a difficult claim to defend...

Rachel Rugelach

Shalom, y'all.
Staff member
Premium Member
Sorry. Jesus Christ visited this forum a couple of years ago and a contract was signed.

Dunno the details though.

Aw noooos! I wasn't here when that happened!

But I'm sure y'all treated Jesus nice when he had his second coming here. Because nobody double crosses Jesus.