• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NEW RELIGION FLOWCHART>>> Tell me where you end up

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member

Thank you very much for that!

I'm quite pleased with their definition of the Baha'i Faith as we follow both the Abramic and Dharmic Faiths and all the Messengers from God.

I admire people who try and be as factual as possible without putting their own spin on things. That definition is very factual and shows decency and respect.

Last edited:

RedDragon94

Love everyone, meditate often
Thank you very much for that!

I'm quite please with their definition of the Baha'i Faith as we follow both the Abramic and Dharmic Faiths and all the Messengers from God.

I admire people who try and be as factual as possible without putting their own spin on things. That definition is very factual and shows decency and respect.
Thanks for your feedback. Is that where you ended up on the chart?

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Silly damn thing! I answered "no" to the first three questions, and then was presented with "does your religion..." If I don't believe in divine beings and my own divinity -- how can I be expected to answer a question about "my religion?"

RedDragon94

Silly damn thing! I answered "no" to the first three questions, and then was presented with "does your religion..." If I don't believe in divine beings and my own divinity -- how can I be expected to answer a question about "my religion?"
Well, does your lack of religion focus on a path to liberation?

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The flowchart's simplistic. It ignores the concept of levels of reality common to many of the Eastern religions. For many of these questions I could answer either yes or no, depending on what level we were addressing.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Some of us, myself included, don't think religions need any deities.

Edited to add: I ended up in Buddhism, predictably enough.

Last edited:

RedDragon94

There should be a site out there that helps one find out what religion they are. You guys are right, they don't define anything adequately and therefore we're all scratching our heads. Maybe RF could design a website like the one I just described.

Skwim

Veteran Member
The chart is phony. There's no explanation for "ADV" (on the very last level) In the Abbreviation Key.

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
I got confused and animals ate my crumb trail. What is CAO? Cao Dai does not belong there on the chart. It believes in an afterlife. " faithful Caodaists believe there are heaven and hell, which are the main destinations for souls after death." -- Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caodaism

lovesong

:D
Premium Member
I got one that didn't have an explanation at the end. Also, there's only two Pagan religions... tsk tsk.