• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New member here, seeking knowledge

Inquisitor

Hello ReligiousForums, I'm your friendly, neighborhood Inquisitor. Contrary to what my username suggests, I'm not here to start a crusade. I'm a guy from the States who wants to develop their spiritual ideals. I started out as an atheist, but eventually I've become progressively more agnostic. At the moment, I've been becoming more convinced of the presence of a higher power, something more objective, outside of human comprehension, and more pervasive and permeating. What this higher power is, I don't know. Could be Cthulu for all I know, but I have respect for the journey, and I expect to see it through. Don't know exactly what will work out for me, but I will be using my common sense for the most part, that much I can be really sure of. Anyway, hope you have a good night. I'll be back, I think. Later

Jumi

Welcome or should I say Cthulhu phng'lui R'lyeh phtagn! I hope you find this place useful as I have.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Hello ReligiousForums, I'm your friendly, neighborhood Inquisitor. Contrary to what my username suggests, I'm not here to start a crusade. I'm a guy from the States who wants to develop their spiritual ideals. I started out as an atheist, but eventually I've become progressively more agnostic. At the moment, I've been becoming more convinced of the presence of a higher power, something more objective, outside of human comprehension, and more pervasive and permeating. What this higher power is, I don't know. Could be Cthulu for all I know, but I have respect for the journey, and I expect to see it through. Don't know exactly what will work out for me, but I will be using my common sense for the most part, that much I can be really sure of. Anyway, hope you have a good night. I'll be back, I think. Later

Sounds like you have the potential to be an open-minded member. Welcome to RF.
I'm a little bit worried about that 'common-sense' business you speak of though. If you start waving it about, everyone will want some.

Baladas

An Págánach
Welcome! I will look forward to your future posts, and I hope that you find what you want here. :)

Laika

Premium Member
Welcome to RF Inquisitor. I hope you find what you are looking for. :)

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Hello Inq,

I'm your Rival,

Just to let you know ;)

Welcome.

JayJayDee

Avid JW Bible Student
Hello Inquisitor, you will find many opinions here. Weigh them all up. If you are a truth seeker, God is not far away from you. But you need to ask all your questions with his perspective in mind, not the flawed human view of things.

All the best with your spiritual journey. :)

Sabour

Big statement here. Welcome

Wish you the best in your journey.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Now, grab yerself a heap'n help'n of some....
th

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member

WELCOME Inquisitor. ' Religious Forums ' has a great format for the asking and answering of questions.
Since an inquiring mind wants to know, do you have a specific question to start the ball rolling ?