• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Election! Biden!

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
New election...

I am so glad Hillary destroyed herself with her own sense of self-worth and her nanny arrogance. She is a cranky establishment elitist.

Biden has a better chance. Because he is not a cranky establishment elitist. He is s happy establishment elitist.

Hillary is seen as an untrustworthy sneak. Biden is seen as a trustworthy idiot.

So Biden is better.

In fact, I just said that because I was told that is going to be his campaign slogan:

"BIDEN IS BETTER"

... catchy

So you all "backin' Biden"?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Argch!
th

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
The Dems are in serious trouble this time around. :smileycat: Let's see they have two establishment politicians as their "favorable" candidates; an incompetent, lying, corrupt hag, and an incompetent dudley.

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
So, now Hillary needs to be asked the question, will she take the pledge not to run a third party candidacy if she fails the nomination of her party?

A news nawab needs to ask her that question right now with cameras rolling, because she is a stubborn suicide mission. She's going around screeching "I already GOT one fifth of the superdelegate pledges! You can't do this to me, I got your number or else!"

Actually, 1/5th isn't that impressive. I also heard one of them emailed her a picture of Pledge Polsh to her smartphone. "Polish up".

pDGC1-12184617v380.jpg

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Ehh I find it unlikely biden would do well as the current vp he is too much "Obama" for people

Alitheia Aylso

Philosopher
New election...

I am so glad Hillary destroyed herself with her own sense of self-worth and her nanny arrogance. She is a cranky establishment elitist.

Biden has a better chance. Because he is not a cranky establishment elitist. He is s happy establishment elitist.

Hillary is seen as an untrustworthy sneak. Biden is seen as a trustworthy idiot.

So Biden is better.

In fact, I just said that because I was told that is going to be his campaign slogan:

"BIDEN IS BETTER"

... catchy

So you all "backin' Biden"?

What do you think about Bernie Sanders?

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
this . though there is one good gop candidate

Let me guess, John Kasich, Gov. Ohio? I kind of like him, but is he strong enough to really take on the Democrat candidate? I also like some of Rand Paul's libertarian ideas, but his campaign seems to be going south.

Last edited:

Iti oj

Premium Member
Let me guess, John Kasich, Gov. Ohio? I kind of like him, but is he strong enough to really take on the Democrat candidate? I also like some of Rand Paul's libertarian ideas, but his campaign seems to be going south.
I would vote for him over Hillary. He's strong in he is not a raving lunatic by liberal standards. I'll refrain from comment on Rand as I have mixed feelings.

also how did you know?

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
I would vote for him over Hillary. He's strong in he is not a raving lunatic by liberal standards. I'll refrain from comment on Rand as I have mixed feelings.

also how did you know?

You said in another thread regarding Kasich "hes the only one who has any shred of electability". :smileycat:

Underhill

The Dems are in serious trouble this time around. :smileycat: Let's see they have two establishment politicians as their "favorable" candidates; an incompetent, lying, corrupt hag, and an incompetent dudley.

I think the dems would be in trouble if not for the trouble on the other side of the ticket. Normally after a two term democratic presidency the dems would have problems anyway. But the right is offering a clown and a bunch of bores.

esmith

Veteran Member
Nothing but a criminal indictment will stop the Hillary train from getting the nomination from the Democratic Party, and even that might not stop her. The Democrats have basically put all their money on Hillary and they will live or die with their decision. If Hillary is found guilty of mishandling classified information, she will not be incarcerated and if she is found guilty she still can be President; nothing in the Constitution precludes a felon from being President. However, if she was convicted, IMO, she wouldn't have a snowball's chance in Hell of wining the election even if the Democrats were stupid enough to give her the chance.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Even though there's still a question as to whether Hillary broke any laws, the whole e-mail mess is having its effect, so I don't consider her nomination to be any kind of slam-dunk.

tytlyf

Not Religious
I've stated years ago that Scott Walker will be the nominee for republicans and Biden isn't going to run. I still stand by that.

I prefer Bernie's policies over Hillary, but Hillary will guarantee a win for democrats. I hear there is a Benghazi movie coming out soon.

Iti oj

Premium Member
Nothing but a criminal indictment will stop the Hillary train from getting the nomination from the Democratic Party, and even that might not stop her. The Democrats have basically put all their money on Hillary and they will live or die with their decision. If Hillary is found guilty of mishandling classified information, she will not be incarcerated and if she is found guilty she still can be President; nothing in the Constitution precludes a felon from being President. However, if she was convicted, IMO, she wouldn't have a snowball's chance in Hell of wining the election even if the Democrats were stupid enough to give her the chance.
sanders! sanders! sansder ! Sanders! sanders!