• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Monks at Niagara

Bishka

Veteran Member
That's an amazing picture! I wish I could take something that good. Did you get a chance to talk to them?

Smoke

Done here.
beckysoup61 said:
Did you get a chance to talk to them?
To tell you the truth, it didn't even occur to me. :eek:

But I thought it was cool that they happened to be there. There were also a lot of Mennonites there that same day, but I never got a shot of them.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
MidnightBlue said:
My better half and I were at Niagara Falls a week ago, and I took this photo. I'm not a photographer, but maybe you can tell what I was going for -- imagine the photo a better photographer might have got. ;)

None of us are photographers............that picture speaks volumes; at least you took it ! (knowing me, by the time I got my camera out, checked the battery.....etc.......it would have been night time)

Linus

MidnightBlue said:
There were also a lot of Mennonites there that same day...
I remember going to Yellowstone a few years ago, and there was a group of Mennonites there too. I remember standing right behind them watching old faithful.