• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Maybe it fits in here

Selinagirl

Grüß Gott everybody,
you wouldn't belive me what i'm telling nom, i don't belive it to myself sometimes. In summer last year, i had my first strange dream. First, i was standing on an isle in the middle of an ocean. There were other isles in my sight, maybe thousands, my perspective was not as usual, i could see about several thousand miles in every direction with 360 degree, if i had eyes on my backhead.

I saw things on the other isles, some looked human, some more like animals, maybe insects, and some looked comepletly strange, and in the first moment i hoped i'd never see something that horrible in my life.
But my hatred got away in the very ndxt moment and then i was just curious about them. They did call me in strange languages i've never heard, but i understood all of them. Their message wss: "Come to us".

I wanted to swim to the next isle, but the water was Incredibly cold. I screamed, that the water is to cold to swim and that i have no boat. Then i saw the one of the next isle jump in the water and swim to me. Allthough it seemed to me, that the isle was miles far away - a voice in my head told me, that in reality it was much more than this - the beeing reached me in less than one minute. When it came out of the water, i saw, that it was a reptile man, about 2,3m big (sorry, i don't know the size in feet or inches :(.)

Allthough he looked vrry alien to me, he was absolutely beautyful. He wore a golden armour, with a long sword on his side. "Hello Selina, my name is Vetenaya. I'm a Meion!" he introduced to me. I had no fear, but just was fascinated by him. I asked him, where he knew my name. He said, that he and his friends had been watching me for several years. He asked me, if i knew what the sea and the isles are in reality. I told him, i didn't know, i just thought it all to be a very strange dream. He told me to watch again and concentrate. I did, and suddenly everything changed. The isles turned into balls and came out of the water. Then irealised, that the islles are in truth planets. Now i was standing in my bedroom, looking out of the window in the night sky Vetenaya next to me, but at the same time, i saw myself lying in my bed. The sky was full of the former isles, it was as if the complete atmospere was filled with huge balls in every colour.

Vetenaya told me then, to concentrate on the ball, that was former the Island he came from. He told me, thatnow would go there. I told him, that i couldn't swim there when it was a ocean, i even worse could fly there. He just smiled, took my hand, and in the next moment, we were somewhere completly else.

Ee stood on a meadow of grass and flowers under a blue sky with a tip of violett, in front of a giant palace. The grass feeled strange under my feet, and it had the same violett touch like the heaven. The flowers looked like quicksilver and reflected the light. I saw no sun, all the light came from the palace. The palace seemed to be made of massive light, but it didn't hurt my eyes to look at it. "Welcome to Cyrion", Vetenaya told me and guided me in the palace.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
Wow, a great story. It's interesting that of all the dreams you have had in your life this one stands out as something more to you. I am one of those on this forum most open to the 'strange' but of course I don't know what exactly happened to you in this case. Some thoughts of what it could have been.

1) It could have been just a highly creative dream that effected you greatly.

2) The fact that you saw yourself in the bed makes me think it might be an out of body experience. The version of you in the astral dimension separating from your physical body allowing you to explore the astral dimensions. There are all kinds of beings and incredible places in the astral dimension that may communicate with you. You may have watchful guardians on the other side that are on your side. What they are hoping to accomplish?; I wonder. I also think there is a connection between what people call 'aliens' and inter-dimensional/astral beings and they may be kind of the same thing. I believe we live in a strange and great complicated universe.

In closing, I suggest you do an internet search on 'astral travel'. You will find your experience is not as rare as you think and that there are people out there that understand this stuff in considerable detail.

Best Wishes

Selinagirl

Thank you, but the story doesnt end yet.

We came into the palace. It was a high room, the walls still looked as if they were made of light, but they weren't just white now but shined in every colour, incuding colours i've never seen before. There were the other people i first saw onthe islands. Now i realised the enormous variety. Some of them llooked REALLY human, but most of them were just anthropomorph. I asked Vetenaya, was is this all about, and he told me, that on this place, in this palace, the souls of every people in the universe can meet and make friendship. I asked him, what is with me at the moment,, if there wss just my soul there, why could i feel the grass under my feet and ehy i was still wearing my pyjama. He told me, that in this palace, every soul has a pseudo - body, based on the feelings the soul had when it left her body.

I asked him, if this was something like the galactic UNO, but he refused. I also asked him, why they didn't come with space ships, if they want to learn more about mankind. He told me, that there is still no possibillity to make travels faster then light in physical, only the souls can reach every place they want in a very moment. I also asked him, why they did choose me, and he answered, that i have a very open mind and less fear then other humans and besides, i feel responsible for my world in a high matter. But in fact, it was just a matter of coincidence. He then told me, he had to tell me some very important things.

George-ananda

Premium Member
Thank you, but the story doesnt end yet.

We came into the palace. It was a high room, the walls still looked as if they were made of light, but they weren't just white now but shined in every colour, incuding colours i've never seen before. There were the other people i first saw onthe islands. Now i realised the enormous variety. Some of them llooked REALLY human, but most of them were just anthropomorph. I asked Vetenaya, was is this all about, and he told me, that on this place, in this palace, the souls of every people in the universe can meet and make friendship. I asked him, what is with me at the moment,, if there wss just my soul there, why could i feel the grass under my feet and ehy i was still wearing my pyjama. He told me, that in this palace, every soul has a pseudo - body, based on the feelings the soul had when it left her body.

I asked him, if this was something like the galactic UNO, but he refused. I also asked him, why they didn't come with space ships, if they want to learn more about mankind. He told me, that there is still no possibillity to make travels faster then light in physical, only the souls can reach every place they want in a very moment. I also asked him, why they did choose me, and he answered, that i have a very open mind and less fear then other humans and besides, i feel responsible for my world in a high matter. But in fact, it was just a matter of coincidence.
From what you are saying I am more included to think what I said in option 2) above is increasingly likely. You may be a more advanced soul than most (I believe we existed before this life but don't remember it) and these beings were attracted to you. Other things you say above are rather consistent with what other experiencers report thus increasingly the likelihood that something real but strange to us is going on.
He then told me, he had to tell me some very important things.

I am very curious to hear more.

Selinagirl

He told me, that, like every species in a ecological system, scientific-technical species like mankind, have a purpose beside just surviving and reprodude. Bees for example, spread polls from one flower to another. For ST species he told me, it's to protect their ecological System from things like asteroid impacts and to spread it on other planets, as for the reason that ecological systems themselves are lifeforms as well and reproduce. He told me, that in normal cases, a ST species gains a balance to her System and don't even lose it with higher technological effort but something with mankind wrent horribly wrong. We obey our instinct to reach tthe stars, but we are on the way to destroy ourselves and our ecological system intead of protecting it.We would maybe die before we can settle down on other planets and still have wars allthough we have the ressources to make everybody happy. He then told me, he and the others want me change this. I asked him, if his species isn't that aggressive, why does he wear a sword. He tells me, that it's just to remember the days when his species was struggling, what was in the time that is from the Tech-Level about our Middle - Age.

Last edited:

George-ananda

Premium Member
He told me, that, like every species in a ecological system, scientific-technical species like mankind, have a purpose beside just surviving and reprodude. Bees for example, spread polls from one flower to another. For ST species he told me, it's to protect their ecological System from things like asteroid impacts and to spread it on other planets, as for the reason that ecological systems themselves are lifeforms as well and reproduce. He told me, that in normal cases, a ST species gains a balance to her System and don't even lose it with higher technological effort but something with mankind wrent horribly wrong. We obey our instinct to reach tthe stars, but we are on the way to destroy ourselves and our ecological system intead of protecting it.We would maybe die before we can settle down on other planets and still have wars allthough we have the ressources to make everybody happy. He then told me, he and the others want me change this. I asked him, if his species isn't that aggressive, why does he wear a sword. He tells me, that it's just to remember the days when his species was struggling, what was in the time that is from the Tech-Level about our Middle - Age.
Sounds like your life work is to promote the health of our ecological system. I wish you the best for your sake and the planet's.:)

Paranoid Android

Grüß Gott everybody,
you wouldn't belive me what i'm telling nom, i don't belive it to myself sometimes. In summer last year, i had my first strange dream. First, i was standing on an isle in the middle of an ocean. There were other isles in my sight, maybe thousands, my perspective was not as usual, i could see about several thousand miles in every direction with 360 degree, if i had eyes on my backhead.

I saw things on the other isles, some looked human, some more like animals, maybe insects, and some looked comepletly strange, and in the first moment i hoped i'd never see something that horrible in my life.
But my hatred got away in the very ndxt moment and then i was just curious about them. They did call me in strange languages i've never heard, but i understood all of them. Their message wss: "Come to us".

I wanted to swim to the next isle, but the water was Incredibly cold. I screamed, that the water is to cold to swim and that i have no boat. Then i saw the one of the next isle jump in the water and swim to me. Allthough it seemed to me, that the isle was miles far away - a voice in my head told me, that in reality it was much more than this - the beeing reached me in less than one minute. When it came out of the water, i saw, that it was a reptile man, about 2,3m big (sorry, i don't know the size in feet or inches :(.)

Allthough he looked vrry alien to me, he was absolutely beautyful. He wore a golden armour, with a long sword on his side. "Hello Selina, my name is Vetenaya. I'm a Meion!" he introduced to me. I had no fear, but just was fascinated by him. I asked him, where he knew my name. He said, that he and his friends had been watching me for several years. He asked me, if i knew what the sea and the isles are in reality. I told him, i didn't know, i just thought it all to be a very strange dream. He told me to watch again and concentrate. I did, and suddenly everything changed. The isles turned into balls and came out of the water. Then irealised, that the islles are in truth planets. Now i was standing in my bedroom, looking out of the window in the night sky Vetenaya next to me, but at the same time, i saw myself lying in my bed. The sky was full of the former isles, it was as if the complete atmospere was filled with huge balls in every colour.

Vetenaya told me then, to concentrate on the ball, that was former the Island he came from. He told me, thatnow would go there. I told him, that i couldn't swim there when it was a ocean, i even worse could fly there. He just smiled, took my hand, and in the next moment, we were somewhere completly else.

Ee stood on a meadow of grass and flowers under a blue sky with a tip of violett, in front of a giant palace. The grass feeled strange under my feet, and it had the same violett touch like the heaven. The flowers looked like quicksilver and reflected the light. I saw no sun, all the light came from the palace. The palace seemed to be made of massive light, but it didn't hurt my eyes to look at it. "Welcome to Cyrion", Vetenaya told me and guided me in the palace.

LOL

Selinagirl

Sounds like your life work is to promote the health of our ecological system. I wish you the best for your sake and the planet's.:)
I don't think so. In my next dream a few months after he told me, that in about 500 years something will happen that forces mankind to leave earth, maybe for several thousand years. He couldn't tell me what exactly, only that something is on the run, I asked him, why we still should take care of the environment instead of just ****ing up everything to settle on mars. He told me, that this would destroy communication the way we were doing it now, because astralprojection needs a quite intact firld of different lifeforces. Thats the reason why interstellar communication is getting harder with technological progress of a species.

He also told me, that if mankimd desrructs the ecological system comletly before the catastrophe, it may be that there never be a chamce for life on earth again, wile when the ecology is strong, parts of it may survive and enable mankind to get back some day. However, the Meion and the other species seem to be on quite the same technological level than mankind, and allthough the contact between the species is only psychic, there is still the possibility to do technological exchange by trading ideas and construction plans. He told me that this happened very often. But unlike the other species, mankind forgot about it's ability to contact other species when it became a civilisation, and only the legends of the ancient gods are left from this period.

Vetenaya told me the complete story of mankind and told me, to lead back mankind to it's former role i should found a religion to unite mankind. I told him, that there are hundreds of religions on earth but he told me, that this doesn't matter. Now, thats about the story. I'll tell you the rest of what he told me in the thread for my new religion.

Paranoid Android

I don't think so. In my next dream a few months after he told me, that in about 500 years something will happen that forces mankind to leave earth, maybe for several thousand years. He couldn't tell me what exactly, only that something is on the run, I asked him, why we still should take care of the environment instead of just ****ing up everything to settle on mars. He told me, that this would destroy communication the way we were doing it now, because astralprojection needs a quite intact firld of different lifeforces. Thats the reason why interstellar communication is getting harder with technological progress of a species.

He also told me, that if mankimd desrructs the ecological system comletly before the catastrophe, it may be that there never be a chamce for life on earth again, wile when the ecology is strong, parts of it may survive and enable mankind to get back some day. However, the Meion and the other species seem to be on quite the same technological level than mankind, and allthough the contact between the species is only psychic, there is still the possibility to do technological exchange by trading ideas and construction plans. He told me that this happened very often. But unlike the other species, mankind forgot about it's ability to contact other species when it became a civilisation, and only the legends of the ancient gods are left from this period.

Vetenaya told me the complete story of mankind and told me, to lead back mankind to it's former role i should found a religion to unite mankind. I told him, that there are hundreds of religions on earth but he told me, that this doesn't matter. Now, thats about the story. I'll tell you the rest of what he told me in the thread for my new religion.

Interesting. So, what I this new revelation you have for us ?

George-ananda

Premium Member

Wow, I have an open mind to listening to all of this. This all not unfeasible to me. Religious Forums is heavy with atheistic and materialistic thinking but I am one here still not afraid to talk about and defend ideas 'outside the box'. I want to hear more from you and don't be discouraged by criticism and cynicism; expect it.

Selinagirl

This night i had my latest and by far longest dream. Normally, it lasts only a few minutes, but this dream lasted for several hours. Vetenaya asked me about actual culture and religion on earth. I asked bsck if he didn't knew it by himself. He repelled that i'm the first human beeing they contacted in several thousands of years, all he knew about environmental destruction and human technology he learned by watching the changing of the aura of earths biological system, and the short appearace of a aura on the moon(every planet or moon that contains a living beeing produces a aura that can be watched by able beeings) so they knew we finally left earth, but not for long.

I was quite surprised and asked them what he knows about earth so far. He told me that their latest contact to earth was in Mesopotamia, when the Meion were called "Annunaki" by the humans when they helped the Sumer people to build the first cities. So i told him what i knew about history and religion. When I came to the Jewish religion, he asked me: "Did you say 'Jahwe'?" I confirmed and he said: "Then I now know the danger that is before your species." I asked him, what he means. Here is what he told me:

The aura of a planet with an ecosphere is somehow a living beeing itself, able to act and, more often react on threatments. The aura has semi - prophetic abilities, so it sometimes knows about danger, like an asteroid or a super - volcano and can take influence on the s/t - species in his ecosphere to prevent it. That, of course, only works when it has as/t species, what is the reason why earths aura wasn't able to prevent the asteroid impact that ended the Dinosaur age.

Now, in the case of eartg, it seems not to be a natural catastrophe what is comeing, but something much more dangerous. "Jahwe" is a name very familiar with the Meion and other species. It is an very old legend, and Vetenaya thought it to be not more than this until i told him of the Abrahamic religions. Normally, the aura of a living planet triesto make a balance in its ecosphere and to spread itself to other planets carefully, by sending its s/t species on the other planets to terraform, but not tries to take planets that are actually ihnhabitant. But in onebcase, it was different. The aura of an very ancient planet became for some unknown reason more self-aware than normal. Instead of just reacting on threatments and subtile influencing its s/t species, it called itself "Jahwe" and communicated directly to his species, that were called "Elohim" (i think Rael was right at that point) and became their god. It told them, how to become nearly immortal and how to spread on other planets. The standard when this happens, is, that the planets that are terraformed get their own aura, like beeing the child of the elder one. But Jahwe was different. It controlled the new settled planets too, becomeing more and more powerfull. When the complete solar system was colonised, it sent the Elohim to other systems, and to take over allready inhabitant planets. Allthough they also never invented a method to travel faster than light and the journey to the other planets lasted for several hundreds of years, Jahwe had become so powerfull it could even communicate to s/t species that are part of another aura and influence them.

When the Elohim reached the first planet inhabitant by another ecosphere, they allready welcomed them as gods for the reason that Jahwe contacted them long before, making prophecies and promises to the s/t species there. He told them he could make them as immortal as his own species was, if they obey him, so they didn't interrupt Jahws species to take over their planet.

The results were horrible. When Jahwe took over the planet, he destroyed the local aura by ordering his Elohim to infect the local lifeforms with DNA from his own ecosphere so the lifeforms there became a part of Jahwe. The original local lifeforms died off and the local s/t species did not become immortal but was instead enslaved, no longer working for its own benefit and ecosphere but producing new space vessels for the Elohim. In the end they died off, leavind only computerised manufactories producing the vessels.

In that time, an Elohim called Saniel, turned against Jahwe. He trained his mental abilities and become able to communicate with other species by astral projection. In fact, he was the very first one who did it. He warned all other species of the galaxy about the goals of Jahwe, so the next time the Elohim tried to take over an inhabitant planet, the species there could react. Other species that were able to, built space vessels to fight the Elohim before they could reach their planets. When Jahwe became aware that Saniel allready used his own power to warn the other species to tip the other species off, Saniel had to flee with his friends and settled on another planet, useing DNA manipulation to found an ecosphere that was not part of Jahwe.

That wss the end of it how far Vetenaya knew. Allthough the other species established the communication by astral projection, they never heard of the space vessels for the reason that a single beeing is not powerfull enogh to project his astral body somewhere in space, you need an aura for both to send and to recive, and an aura can only emerge on a planet with living beeings, not on a space vessel.

This story is about 50.000 years old, and there is no species left that has accurate records. The Meion itself heard it from a species that heard it from another and so on. For the reason nobody ever heard of Jahwe after that, everybody thought he was extincted or get rid of his expansion plans.

"But if it is right what you told me", Vetenaya ended, "He is back again and heading for earth. I can't tell you exactly what to do, he and the Elohim may have become even more powerfull than the last time. It is not impossible that he found a way to produce a child by infecting Maria with DNA in nearly the same way we are giving you the pseudo-body here in this palace. It is not really to transport matter faster than light, what still seems to be impossible, even for Jahwe and the Elohim, but it's not impossible to manipulate matter on this distance. I think, Jahwe also uses the hidden telepathic abilities of your species to give the give the Jews, Christians, Moslems and so on the feeling of beeing loved while praying, while Hindus and Buddhists still communicate with the aura of your own earth when they meditate. Now, it also could be just one big coincidence, but from watching the aura of your planet, we know it prepares to avoid something in about 500 years. Maybe your aura reacted by separating the believers in Jahwe to divide their powers by pretending to be Jahwe. At last, i can only tell you to be aware of Abrahamic religions. You have to tell your people that Jahwe is lying about immortality, and that your species has to fight against him and his angels when he arrives. I don't tell you to whipe out this religions, that is above your abilities. But you have to tell them, that when they reach earth in 500 years, they will see that the angels of the Elohim are no divine beeings but only very powerfull aliens to take over earth. And forget what i told you about beeing peacefull and only useing technology to terraform and medicine. Your species will need very powerfull weapons to stand against them. Maybe Saniel, who you call Satan, will help you."

Now, thats the end of this story.

Aiviu

Hi SelinaGirl,

What do you want me to do? "To Believe" is nothing compared to people who really want to help each other.

I really think you have a capturing story here, but i am kinda sad you told it. " It was your truth. ". A truth is like a secret. Once has been told its not anymore. If it was intended from you that others shall desconstruct your truth, then i hope others will archive it for you.

The dominance of truth may enlightens us but at the same time it makes us blind. By mentioning it, By holding it up as if it's truth to others unlike you.

kind regards
ayvyu

Selinagirl

Hi SelinaGirl,

What do you want me to do? "To Believe" is nothing compared to people who really want to help each other.

I really think you have a capturing story here, but i am kinda sad you told it. " It was your truth. ". A truth is like a secret. Once has been told its not anymore. If it was intended from you that others shall desconstruct your truth, then i hope others will archive it for you.

The dominance of truth may enlightens us but at the same time it makes us blind. By mentioning it, By holding it up as if it's truth to others unlike you.

kind regards
ayvyu
I see it somehow as a mission to tell the people what was told to me. For the reason that, first, i don't even know if it's the truth and second it is about thinhs that will happen in a distant future, it's not as important as it might seem, when i'm talking about a major treatment for mankind. But it might be quite cool to be the founder and leader of a mighty religious organisation.

Aiviu

I see it somehow as a mission to tell the people what was told to me. For the reason that, first, i don't even know if it's the truth and second it is about thinhs that will happen in a distant future, it's not as important as it might seem, when i'm talking about a major treatment for mankind. But it might be quite cool to be the founder and leader of a mighty religious organisation.

"Dont believe in everything you think."

Be sincere and take care of yourself.

ayvyu