• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

March 23, 1889 The Promised Messiah-the Mahdi has come - Khilafat Continues his Peace Mission.

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Peace be on all.
As it was prophesied, when the faith ascended to Pleiades, weaknesses in practices spread, bloodshed of innocents on the name of Allah was being considered right way, other religions kept attacking Islam from all directions, clergies were on retreat and busy attacking each others' creed, millions of Muslims were announcing leaving Islam, heart of a Man of God was melting since long at this situation and he was trying his best to defend the faith -- which claimed it was for all humanity, yet it was shrinking day by day.

Then God chose him to serve and revive Islam and take it's true, real and peaceful message to the ends of world by prayers, peaceful means and patience.

======================================================================

It was the latter part of 19 th century A.D.

The great religions were having serious discussions. This was the era when religion and atheism were wrestling too. New physical knowledge and new ways of life were emerging.

These were the times when Muslims were losing power in subcontinent India. Christian elders were hopeful to have great success there as the India was a new colony under British. Hopes were waking in some Hindus for the re-emergence of their spread of their ways of life.

Muslims in India were weak, lacked leadership and knowledge. Their religious schools were teaching them ancient syllabus. They were unaware of fundamentals of other religions. Their clergies were unable to defend allegations on Islam. They barred new thoughts. They felt pain for Islam but could not do anything. To clergies, jihad meant sectarianism. Their only aim was to be happy with their brand of understanding on issues.

Whenever they woke up from slumber, they would look for a weird-being with one eye, riding a strange huge donkey. The weird-being was thought to go on killing spree. They were literally waiting for Jesus (a.s.) to come from sky and with the help of Mahdi saving Muslims from that weird-being called Dajjal and then killing him and many non-Muslims too. Then Jesus (a.s.) was to go in the land and break all the crosses and kill all pigs literally. They waited for these things with several versions of details within details.

Actually, they were not understanding the religious metaphors and they were unable to distinguish between true prophecies and fabrications added in latter times.

Opponents of Islam were attacking the faith lively while Muslim clergies were day-dreaming. Situation was dire. For example,

== The khateeb (lecturer) of Main Mosque of Ajmair, Molana Ammaduddin had converted and became Father Ammaduddin....

== The famous Dr. John Henry Barrows mentioned his high hopes in his lectures in India in 1897 that spread of Christianity in Lebanon, mountains of Faras and waters of Bosporus is the precursor of its spread in Cairo, Damascus, Tehran and Mecca....

== In 1888, Lieutenant Governor of Punjab, Charles Aitchison said that there were 100,000 Indian Christians and their spread is 4 or 5 times faster than the normal rate of population increase.....

== Seva Gi had started a dangerous movement to eliminate all Muslims from Indian continent. This thought was seen latter too.

This was near past.

Lets go back to some distant past. Around 1530 A.D.
A noble chieftain of Persian descent moved out of Samarkand, accompanied by his family and about 200 retainers, entered in Punjab. They settled down in an open area in the Gurdaspur, 70 miles east of Lahore. They founded a walled and fortified village called Islampur Qadi. [Qadi from word Judge]. Latter the only word left was Qadi, which became Qadian.

In 1835
A son was born in the family. Sikhs were in power in Punjab. It was the same year when first Christian mission was established in Ludhiana, Punjab. According to custom in nobles, various teachers taught the son basic subjects. It was a divine fate that these teachers belonged to different sects and the son learned flavor of different school of thoughts. The young boy did not waste his extra time in leisure activities but participated in various exercises, swimming, horse riding. He was fond of long brisk walking. He liked to read books. But the most, he was seen reading and pondering at, was Holy Quran. By the teen age, he had read it thousands of times. He helped his noble father in his matters related to lands but his mind and heart was in divine teachings.

It was 1864 or 1865
When the young man saw Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing of Allah be on him) in a khashf [vision in waking]. The vision shows the young man's deep affection with Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) and his own status to come. In the vision, he saw that he was in very pure and clean magnificent grand house. There, Holy Prophet (peace and blessing of Allah be on him) was being remembered. The young man asked people where the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) was? He was guided to a room. He went there with other people and offered his Salam [greetings] to Holy Prophet (s.a.w.); who replied in a best manner. His beauty, handsomeness, kind way of looking was unforgettable. His affectionate behavior and beautiful face captivated the young man. The Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) asked him,

O Ahmad! What is in your right hand?

The young man saw his hand; he was holding a book and he said, Huzur! It is my composed book. Then Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) took the book in his hand and the book became a very good coloured beautiful large fruit. When he tried to cut it for distribution, a lot of honey came out from the fruit which filled the hand of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.). Then a dead person who was placed outside the door, became alive by the miracle of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.). The Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) was sitting on chair with grandeur like a ruler. The young man saw himself standing in front of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) as a complainant. Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) gave him a slice of fruit for newly-alive person. He (s.a.w.) granted rest of the slices of fruit to the young man. When the young man gave a slice to the newly-alive person, he ate it right there. When he finished eating, the young man saw that the chair of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) rose till it reached near the ceiling and the face of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) started to glow as if rays from Sun and Moon are lighting it. The young man was watching the face of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) with pleasure and ecstasy. The tears were rolling from his eyes, he woke up crying. Allah the Exalted, put in the heart of young man that the dead person is Islam and Allah the Exalted will make it alive at his hand through the spiritual blessings of Holy Prophet (peace and blessing of Allah be on him). Allahuma sallay alaa Mohammadin wa alaa aalay Mohammadin wa barik wa sallim innaka Hamidum Majid [O Allah Bless Mohammad and his people and send prosperity and peace. Surely You are Praise-worthy and Glorious.]
Ref: Ruhani Khazain, volume 5, alislam.org

Around 1864

The young man worked as government employee in Sialkot for four year; it was due to just family matter otherwise, as written above, his heart was not into these things. During this time, he observed the ways of lives of employees. He found that the aims of most of them were worldliness. The divine fate was giving him various experiences. One night, in those years, when he and other people were sleeping on upper storey of the house, he heard cracking noises in the roof. He awakened everyone. They said not to worry, maybe there was a rat, they went to sleep. Again and again, the sounds came. He awakened everyone with firmness and forced them to leave the room. He left the place in the end. He was on still on the stairs when, the roof fell and wrecked the roof below, of the ground floor too. Everyone was safe by the Grace of Allah.He would donate most of his salary to poor and needy. He knew medicine and would cure the poor and also prayed for them.

In these years, the young man had opportunity to have discussion with Christian scholars who were very hopeful for India to be Christain. One was Father Butler M.A. who would visit the young man occasionally eventhough his mission people did not like it.

The young man did not like employment or teaching etc. He wrote his father that he wanted to serve faith full-time.

In 1868 or 1869
People asked him to debate a Muslim clergy but when he found the clergy's point of view was objection-less, he withdrew from debate, there was uproar but young man did not care. On that night, God revealed to him,

God pleased at your this action and he will grant you much blessing, such that the kings will seek blessing from your clothes.
Then those kings were shown to him in a vision.

The young man was getting revelations from Allah the Exalted and people of various faith around him were being witnessed.

CONTINUES

Last edited:

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
CONTINUES:
In 1876

God informed him that his father was about to pass away:
Quote:
I was informed that my father would pass away after sunset. Owing to the human condition I was aggrieved by this as my source of income was mostly associated with his person. He received a pension from the British government as well as a large stipend which would last as long as he lived. Therefore the thought crossed my mind as to what will happen after his death and I was concerned that perhaps I will face hardship and adversity. This entire thought came and went like lightening, lasting less than a second. Just then I was overcome by slight slumber and received this revelation: Is Allah not sufficient for His servant? (39: 37)
This Divine revelation strengthened my heart like a most painful wound is suddenly healed by an ointment. This has been experienced many times that Divine revelation has a unique quality of comfort and assurance and the root of this quality is the belief one has in Divine revelation. It is a pity that in spite of receiving revelations some say that their revelations are conjectural, they are not sure if they are satanic or from God and such revelations are more harmful than beneficial. However, I swear by God Almighty that I believe in these revelations like I believe in the Holy Quran and God's other Books. Just as I know the Holy Quran to most certainly be Word of God Almighty, similarly I believe that what is revealed to me is also Word of God. This is because I see Divine light and luminosity in it and find illustrations of God's powers through it!

In short, when I received the revelation - Is Allah not sufficient for His servant? I instantly understood God will not abandon me.

I wrote down the revelation and gave it to a Hindu, who lives in Qadian and is still living. I explained everything to him and sent him to Amritsar to have [the revelation] inscribed on a gem stone through Hakeem Maulwi Muhammad Sharif Kalanoori and have it set in a ring. I chose this Hindu for this task so that he would be a witness to this magnificent prophecy and Maulwi Muhammad Sharif may also be a witness. The ring was prepared via Maulwi Sahib at the cost of Rupee 5 and I received it and have still got it. This revelation came at a time when all my expenses and comforts were dependent on my father's small income and no one knew me from outside. I was an unknown person living a life of anonymity in the isolated village of Qadian. Later, in accordance with this prophecy God inclined a world to me and provided financial help with such constant success that I do not have the words to express gratitude. Considering my situation I did not even hope to have a monthly income of Rupee 10. However, God Almighty lifts the humble from dust and rubs the arrogant in dust. I can say with certainty that to date Rupee 300,000 has been received or perhaps more. This income should be seen in the context that for many years now on average just the Langar Khana costs Rupee 1500 per month to run. Other expenses, like the Madrassa etc. and publication of books is separate. The clarity, strength and glory with which the prophecy of: Is Allah not sufficient for His servant? -- was fulfilled should be appreciated. Is this the task of a slanderer or are these satanic misgivings? Most certainly not; on the contrary this is from God in Whose hand is honour, abasement, misery and prosperity. If this statement of mine is not believed then look at the official postal registers of the past twenty years to see how much income was received in this period.
(1907 Haqiqat-ul-Wahi, pp. 219-221)

Several years latter
Under the Divine Guidance, The International Ahmadiyya Movement or the Ahmadiyya Jama'at was founded on 23 rd of March 1889 by the Hadrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (on whom be peace), in a small town, Qadian, India. He announced that he had been a constant recipient of divine revelation for some years. Under divine guidance, he claimed that he was the expected Reformer of the Latter Days as Promised Messiah and Mahdi as the ardent devotee of Holy Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

The Holy Prophet (pbuh) had prophesied about the weakness of his followers in latter days in many prophetic statements. For example, he said, There will come a time upon the people when nothing will remain of Islam except its name only and nothing will remain of the Quran except its inscription. Their mosques will be splendidly furnished but destitute of guidance. Their divines will be the worst people under the Heaven and strife will issue from them and avert to them.
[Ref: Mishk'at]

Not only this, Holy Prophet (pbuh) mentioned several conditions of that era from various points of view, which required centuries to get developed and no human hand could have created them artificially. All these conditions collectively fulfilled or started around 14 th Islamic century. A brief overview of the era is following:

Religious conditions: Spread of Christianity. Weak practices of Muslims. Lack of offering of Salaat. Only apparent care of Holy Quran.

Morals: Spread of indecencies, fornication, drinking, gambling. Misconduct with parents but good conduct with friends.

Knowledge: Decline of religious knowledge. Increase in acquiring worldly knowledge.

Living conditions: Respect due to physical attributes, not due to faith in heart. Muslims not learning Arabic. Women dressing like men. Men wearing make ups.

Physical: Attacks of germs. Frequent sudden deaths. More women than men.

New means of travel and international relations: Conventional rides like camels became obsolete. Mention of Dajjal's donkey walking over water with cloud in front and after it implies obvious fuel consuming vehicles. Vast international relations due to new modes of travels.

Economy: More gold and precious metals. Increase in interest based economy. Christian nations wealthier. Those who accept Dajjal will become rich.

Politics: Decline of Muslim states. Lack of civilized governments in Arabs. No one will be able to compete with Gog and Magog. Increase in strength of labourers. Increase in officials.

Land: Increase in earthquakes. Plague.

Heavens: Promised eclipses of sun and moon in one month of Ramadan in the presence of true Mahdi. [It took place in 1894 and 1895]

Collection of all these signs in and near 14 th Islamic century was not mere coincidence.

In the wake of above mentioned conditions, following declines in Muslim societies can be seen:
More interest in worldliness.
Conditions of Jihad with sword does not exist but leaders are leading them into that. Involvement in open terrorism.
Leader' lack of understanding of public needs.
Wastage of public money.
Corruption at various levels.
Leaders like to hear praise. They do not pray with humbleness.

Allah and Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) had foretold the revival of Islam through Promised Messiah and Mahdi (a.s.) and His Khilafat. Hadrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, The Promised Messiah, the Mahdi (on whom be peace) was sent for the service to:

1-Establish pure Unity of God free from all polytheistic ideas.
2-Strengthen relationship between human and its Creator.
3-Establish virtue and righteous.
4-Create faith in God by demonstrating power of God by Heavenly signs.
5-End religious wars and violence and usher an Era of universal peace.
6-Unify the humanity under the banner of true Islam.
7- Purify Islam of extraneous errors and to present and propagate the true picture of Islam.

Prophets are of two types; Prophets of Jalal [Fast track, Grandeur, like sunshine] and Prophets of Jamal [Cool prestige, slow pace, like moon light]. Holy Prophets Muhammad (s.a.w.) and Moses (a.s.) were Prophets of Jamal. In the Holy Quran, Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) is said to be like as Prophet Moses (a.s.), Verily We have sent to you a Messenger, who is witness over you, even as We sent a Messenger to Pharaoh. (ch73:v16)
[Eventhough sphere of influence was different]

1400 years after Prophet Moses (a.s.) a Messiah (a.s.) came whose message took 300 years to spread. Messiah of Prophet Muhammad also came after 1400 years of him. He writes:

CONTINUES

Last edited:

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
CONTINUES
Remember that no one will come from sky. Our all opponents who are still alive, they will all die and none of them will see Jesus son of Marry descending from sky. And then their remaining progeny which will stay, will die. And also none of them will see Jesus son of Marry descending from sky. Then progeny of progeny will die and they too will not see son of Marry descending from sky. Then God will put unrest in their hearts that time of victory of cross has vanished and world has come into another colour but son of Marry, Jesus, did not come from sky yet. Then the wise will be suddenly displeased with this belief and the third century from today will still not be completed that those who are waiting for Jesus, Muslims or Christians, will at once leave this false belief with despair and hopelessness. There will be one religion in the world and one leader. I have come to sow a seed. Thus this seed has been sown by my hand. It will grow and sprout and there is none who can stop it.
[Reference: ruhani khazin, vol, 20]

In 1908
When Hazrat Promised Messiah Mahdi (a.s.) passed away, his pious followers, Ahmadiyya Muslims were around 300,000 and were present mainly in India

In 2016
By the grace of Allah the Exalted, Ahmadiyya-Muslims are progressing under the Khilafat of Promised Messiah [as this phase of Khilafat too, in latter days was prophesied by the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him), in line with Holy Quran's mention about Khilafat.].........

The Ahmadiyya Promised Messiah - the Mahdi (a.s.) was not head of any state so his Ahmadiyya Khilafat has no political objectives. The sole concern of the Ahmadiyya Khilafat is that the people of the world come to recognize their Creator and bow down before the One God.

”Currently, Fifth Khalifah Hazrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad (may Allah be his Helper) is heading the Jama'at by the grace of Allah the Exalted, and the Jama'at has reached in each country of the world in millions with the divine peace message of spiritual and moral reforms.

It is the support of Allah the Exalted which has been making all that spiritual journey possible - a journey through the oppositions and persecutions by individuals, groups and governments.

All praise to Allah, the Lord of all people (worlds).

=========================
General reference and resources:
https://www.alislam.org/topics/messiah/index.php

Various on going Aspects @
http://www.religiousforums.com/forums/ahmadiyya-dir.327/

Last edited: