• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Looking for a few laughs?

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Greetings all!

I have been advised 2 NOT start a new thread for each humour site I find, but to compile them into a single thread.

Fair enough.

Here's a few I found yesterday while surfing around - the VERY first one ought 2 keep you out of mischief for ages! -

Spiritual Humor

Best clean religious, church, Sunday school, minister, and Bible jokes and humor ever!

Things People Said: Kids' Ideas About Love

The Top 40 Most Hilariously Wrong Exam Answers

Funny dog pictures & stories. Bumper page showing photos and jokes of dogs

Computer Jokes - 10 Laws of Computing

It's a huge site as you may have guessed ...

www.joke-archives.com

Humour: Funny Translations into English

Chinglish signs—Engrish is funny!—pictures & photos

More 2 follow ...

Stay tuned.

Have a good one!

:)

Last edited:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Hehe. I find RF to be my favorite comedy site. When you see what some human animals write, and they are being, oh, so serious... It's hilarious. Way funnier than jokes... though sad at times too.

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
A drunk man who smelled like beer sat down on a subway seat next to a priest. The man's tie was stained, his face was plastered with red lipstick, and a half empty bottle of gin was sticking out of his torn coat pocket. He opened his newspaper and began reading.
After a few minutes the man turned to the priest and asked, "Say, Father, what causes arthritis?"
"My Son, it's caused by loose living, being with cheap, wicked women, too much alcohol, and a contempt for your fellow man."
Well, I'll be damned," the drunk muttered, returning to his paper.
The priest, thinking about what he had said, nudged the man and apologized. "I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to come on so strong. How long have you had arthritis?"
"I don't have it, Father. I was just reading here that the Pope does."

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
My brother-in-law from Iran was teaching an engineering class, & asked the students to "take out a piece of sheet".