• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

List of stuff you are grateful to Allah swt

Servant_of_the_One1

Here are stuffs iam grateful to Allah the Most Highest:
1) Parents still alive
2) Health
3) the air i breath in free
4) Waking up in the morning is in reality getting new chance for repentence and to become better muslim.

O offspring of those whom We carried (in the ship) with Nuh (Noah)! Verily, he was a grateful servant."

(Surah Al-Isra, verse 3)

zahra67

s
Here are stuffs iam grateful to Allah the Most Highest:
1) Parents still alive
2) Health
3) the air i breath in free
4) Waking up in the morning is in reality getting new chance for repentence and to become better muslim.

O offspring of those whom We carried (in the ship) with Nuh (Noah)! Verily, he was a grateful servant."

(Surah Al-Isra, verse 3)
salam.
the favours are uncountable from Allah.
according to chapter 16 verse 18 and also chapter 14 verse 34.
And if you would count Allah's favors, you will not be able to number them; most surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
and And He gives you of all that you ask Him; and if you count Allah's favors, you will not be able to number them; most surely man is very unjust, very ungrateful.

monotheism is the greatest favor.
our religion islam, the holy quran, our prophet and his ahl albayt peace be upon them, our praying and communication with Allah, our friends, family, living and existance, our helth, our properties, sky, earth, plans, mountains, trees, animals, days and nights, the seasons and very very much that we cant count and some of them we cant even suppose!

according to the holy qurand and authentic hadithes, imamate is one of the greatest devine favors.
in chapter 5 verse 3 God says:

This day have those who disbelieve despaired of your religion, so fear them not, and fear Me. This day have I perfected for you your religion and completed My favor on you and chosen for you Islam as a religion;.
i realy love the doa arafah from imam hussein peace be upon him.
its full of devine favors, generosity, mercy, graces, bounties, kindness and compassion toward his servants.
i searched for its english translation on the internet and my favorite website which i completely trust its books and contents
al-islam.org
but unfortunately i did not find its english translation.
i offer this great doa to you, all muslim people and even all lovers of God.
God bless you all.

zahra67

s
salam.
the favours are uncountable from Allah.
according to chapter 16 verse 18 and also chapter 14 verse 34.
And if you would count Allah's favors, you will not be able to number them; most surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
and And He gives you of all that you ask Him; and if you count Allah's favors, you will not be able to number them; most surely man is very unjust, very ungrateful.

monotheism is the greatest favor.
our religion islam, the holy quran, our prophet and his ahl albayt peace be upon them, our praying and communication with Allah, our friends, family, living and existance, our helth, our properties, sky, earth, plans, mountains, trees, animals, days and nights, the seasons and very very much that we cant count and some of them we cant even suppose!

according to the holy qurand and authentic hadithes, imamate is one of the greatest devine favors.
in chapter 5 verse 3 God says:

This day have those who disbelieve despaired of your religion, so fear them not, and fear Me. This day have I perfected for you your religion and completed My favor on you and chosen for you Islam as a religion;.
i realy love the doa arafah from imam hussein peace be upon him.
its full of devine favors, generosity, mercy, graces, bounties, kindness and compassion toward his servants.
i searched for its english translation on the internet and my favorite website which i completely trust its books and contents
al-islam.org
but unfortunately i did not find its english translation.
i offer this great doa to you, all muslim people and even all lovers of God.
God bless you all.
salam again.
i found it in the internet with the help of brother mojtaba.
arafah day is near and its the day special for prayer and supplications.
full of devine mercy!
i send the link of doa arafah from emam hosein peace be upon him.
pray for us in this decade specially!

http://www.duas.org/zilhajj/arfday.htm