• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Laika: "Hello from Sputnik 2, I am receiving you."

Laika

Premium Member
I mananged two weeks and three days from RF. Dam, that was hard. I am now eating a ridiculous amount of apples for snacks, started having regular walks in the morning, lost a few pounds and have been collecting my thoughts in a notebook. Depression has eased up quite a bit too and my head is clearer as well.

Leaving wasn't smart (just so you know @Rowan ;) ) but I was really desperate to speed up my recovery knowing that it has been nearly eight years of depression. It's frustrating to think what I could have done in that time and then wonder how much longer it will drag on for, that horrible sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. I wanted real life to take priority and I gave it a try to see what would happen if I was away from here.

In trying to become a different person, It turns out I missed you much more than I expected. I have changed even in that short space of time, not enough for my liking, but still there is a void that only RF can fill. I'll try to start over and approach things differently so I don't get so worked up about stuff, but this is where I belong.

In my travels, I found this meme which sums up my feelings rather beautifully: I'm crazy with you and I'm still crazy without you. I think that is what freinds are for. :)

tumblr_nx8ktelOE91tp42tfo1_500.jpg

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
I mananged two weeks and three days from RF. Dam, that was hard. I am now eating a ridiculous amount of apples for snacks, started having regular walks in the morning, lost a few pounds and have been collecting my thoughts in a notebook. Depression has eased up quite a bit too and my head is clearer as well.......
Peace be on you.
Welcome back on earth.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Now that you understand that you can't leave we can begin to raise your pain threshold. We can show you new worlds of pain, and you will thank us for it!

Acim

Revelation all the time
I've never seen a situation with an online forum where someone announced they were leaving and didn't come back.

I wish the people who did leave for good would announce it, but just doesn't seem to work out that way.

Sakeenah

I mananged two weeks and three days from RF. Dam, that was hard. I am now eating a ridiculous amount of apples for snacks, started having regular walks in the morning, lost a few pounds and have been collecting my thoughts in a notebook. Depression has eased up quite a bit too and my head is clearer as well.

Leaving wasn't smart (just so you know @Rowan ;) ) but I was really desperate to speed up my recovery knowing that it has been nearly eight years of depression. It's frustrating to think what I could have done in that time and then wonder how much longer it will drag on for, that horrible sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. I wanted real life to take priority and I gave it a try to see what would happen if I was away from here.

In trying to become a different person, It turns out I missed you much more than I expected. I have changed even in that short space of time, not enough for my liking, but still there is a void that only RF can fill. I'll try to start over and approach things differently so I don't get so worked up about stuff, but this is where I belong.

In my travels, I found this meme which sums up my feelings rather beautifully: I'm crazy with you and I'm still crazy without you. I think that is what freinds are for. :)

tumblr_nx8ktelOE91tp42tfo1_500.jpg

Welcome back :)