• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Judaism viz "argument of cause and effect” to prove existence of YHWH

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Is this argument mentioned in Torah to prove existence of YHWH?
If not what other arguments have been given in Torah to prove existence of YHWH. Please quote for claim and reason from Torah.

Regards

rosends

If not what other arguments have been given in Torah to prove existence of YHWH. Please quote for claim and reason from Torah.

Regards
I'm not sure I understand your question. God says in Ex 202 "I am the L-rd, your G-d..."

The acceptace of the Torah as an authoritative text presumes believe in its authenticity and accuracy, accepting God's existence.

Tumah

Veteran Member

Regards
Allow me to introduce you to the wonderful invention called Google.
With it, you can find all the information you are looking for, without someone else doing the legwork for you.
Click the link and let your journey begin...

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
As I understand it the question of God existing, in the sense I believe 'existing' is being defined does not really apply to the Jewish conception of God. It would be at best a malformed question. I find very few Jewish scholars applying such arguments, they appear to find them redundant.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

Regards
Correct me if Im wrong, judaism believers, but Paarsurrey, unlike christians, I rarely see jews argue or debate the existence and evidence of God.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Correct me if Im wrong, judaism believers, but Paarsurrey, unlike christians, I rarely see jews argue or debate the existence and evidence of God.

Yet many of them have become Atheists/Agnostics/Skeptics but they are still considered Jews.

Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Jews by ethnicity? If so, their ethnicity doesnt mean they believe in God.

An ethnic group or ethnicity is a socially defined category of people who identify with each other based on common ancestral, social, cultural or national experience, not a religious one.
That is why I say that Judaism has reduced to a racial cult instead.
Of course one could differ with me.

Regards