• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I've Decided to Stay At RF

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
If anyone has noticed, I wasn't on all that much in the past 2 or 3 weeks here. I was contemplating leaving here after nine years for various reasons. But, you'll be happy (or not happy) to know I've decided to keep on posting here.
tackle hugs..erhum tigger pounces! aka glomps

Tumah

Veteran Member
I just want to know. How did you determine that you had decided not to move on from RF. Perhaps you have moved on but RF moved with you?

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I just want to know. How did you determine that you had decided not to move on from RF. Perhaps you have moved on but RF moved with you?
This place would run just fine without me. But I am unsure what you are asking.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I'm glad you're staying, since I'm making the rounds again myself. Totally selfish reasons! I like you.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
If anyone has noticed, I wasn't on all that much in the past 2 or 3 weeks here. I was contemplating leaving here after nine years for various reasons. But, you'll be happy (or not happy) to know I've decided to keep on posting here.
I noticed :)

Three words: please don't leave.

Wait, shouldn't those be four words?