• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

iti is a dad!!!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Congrats....you poor soon-to-be-sleepless b******!

Let's all have some cake!
(I stole it from Connie.)
cake_wreck_feature-750x300.jpg

Last edited:

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Skipping over? I'm giving him something to think about to help get him through the next 18 years with some remnant of sanity still intact!
Well, in that case...you're already giving him the idea that it might be 18 years...modern reality is more like 25 or 30 years, even if she does go to college and get married...:eek:

I really wish, back when I was younger, someone had actually made me work through a timeline of when things might happen, and how long I'd be responsible for them, etc. I'm pretty sure I'd have made some other decisions about my life.:eek: Then again, despite the ups and downs, it's made me who I am, in the situation I am quite happy in, today!:p

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Congrats. Remember, if somewhere in the future you consider strangling your kid, grandkids are worth the restraint. Trust me...

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Congrats man... Now start shopping for babysitters... lol... Trust me, the thing you will forget is to take time off for sanity. :)

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Congratulations on your daughter!! I remember my babies when they were little. They slept for about 2 hours at a time and then wanted to eat. Those tiny babies can make some noise despite their size.
Can you post some pictures of the little angel. :)