• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Israel Intelligence Secret Service threatens Hamas!!

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Islamic State threatens to topple Hamas in Gaza Strip in video statement | World news | The Guardian

Title correction: Israel Secret Intelligence Service threatens Hamas!

Oops i meant ISIS!
The video statement, issued from an Islamic State stronghold in Syria, was a rare public challenge to Hamas, which has been cracking down on jihadis in Gaza who oppose its truces with Israel and reconciliation with the US-backed rival Palestinian faction Fatah.

“We will uproot the state of the Jews [Israel] and you and Fatah, and all of the secularists are nothing and you will be overrun by our creeping multitudes,” said a masked Islamic State member in the message addressed to the “tyrants of Hamas”.

“The rule of sharia [Islamic law] will be implemented in Gaza, in spite of you. We swear that what is happening in the Levant today, and in particular the Yarmouk camp, will happen in Gaza,” he said, referring to Islamic State advances in Syria, including in a Damascus district founded by Palestinian refugees.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
You are right!! They hate israel so much that they want to destroy israel's biggest enemy in the Palestine! Makes pretty much sense!!!
Uh ... you might want to try reading the article. They want to destroy Hamas BECAUSE of their upcoming treaty with Israel. Makes perfect sense.

Servant_of_the_One1

Uh ... you might want to try reading the article. They want to destroy Hamas BECAUSE of their upcoming treaty with Israel. Makes perfect sense.

Boohooo, they mentioned israel just to silence the doubt and suspicion about isis. We all know isis is zionist saudi group. They fight muslims, specialy the mujahideen may Allah bless them.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Boohooo, they mentioned israel just to silence the doubt and suspicion about isis. We all know isis is zionist saudi group. They fight muslims, specialy the mujahideen may Allah bless them.
"Everyone knows that ISIS is a zionist saudi group" - This, as I must assume you know, could not be further from the truth. It wouldn't be hard to prove me wrong though. You just have to provide some objective evidence that most people around the group view ISIS as a pro-zionist group. Every sliver of evidence out there about the group points to the opposite, especially their recruiting tactics, which are public record.

Further, it is not at all unusual for Muslim Extremists to kill their fellow Muslims when they make agreements with whom they consider to be enemies of Islam. So, what evidence do you have to support your belief that ISIS is a pro-zionist movement?

rosends

olof-palme-ansikte.jpg

A very special face Palme for this thread

leibowde84

Veteran Member

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
Oh look, a Muslim with a case of 'Blame Israel/the Jews' syndrome.

Hey, Kelvin Mackenzie, hold your front page. Guess who some Muslim just blamed for an Islamic world problem!

Servant_of_the_One1

You have to understand hos Israel works.
They support ISIS. Then (and this is Israel's brilliance), hires people to form a Gazan branch of ISIS who then proceeds to shoot rockets at Israel. Poof! Israel has its cover!

If i was Israel, i would do that. Give them firework "missiles" to attack israel as a coverup!!!!

But first tell them(Isis linked groups) to inform us before they fire!!!

Look at the bigger picture: civilwar in gaza between Hamas and Israeli supported isis!

Servant_of_the_One1

"Everyone knows that ISIS is a zionist saudi group" - This, as I must assume you know, could not be further from the truth. It wouldn't be hard to prove me wrong though. You just have to provide some objective evidence that most people around the group view ISIS as a pro-zionist group. Every sliver of evidence out there about the group points to the opposite, especially their recruiting tactics, which are public record.

Further, it is not at all unusual for Muslim Extremists to kill their fellow Muslims when they make agreements with whom they consider to be enemies of Islam. So, what evidence do you have to support your belief that ISIS is a pro-zionist movement?

Then how come isis never wounded israeli soldier lolll

How come Hamas did damage israeli soldiers lol!

Isis never ever attacked israeli checkpoint :D

Because they are really Israeli & Saudi Intelligence Service !!!!!!!