• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Hamas Helping Palestinians?

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member

Why do they always lie?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member

Kenny

Premium Member
To what lie are you referring?
As one example: ISRAEL BOMBED THE HOSPITAL AND KILLED INNOCENT PEOPLE (I assume they were shouting that) - when it was one of their own rockets that was close to hospitals (A violation of proper rules of engagement) - that killed their own people

Would you like more?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I check in every now & then.
Still don't know what this thread is about.
Perhaps that's for the best.

Kenny

Premium Member
No word makes someone more right, but claims beginning with "they always" are self defeating.
Unless its true. The best convincing lie is the one that sounds like the truth yet isn't

Like when they say “These many women have been killed” but the don’t separate militant women or the women they killed themselves in that number

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Unless its true.
Your rhetorical comment was ignorant, irresponsible, or both. The problem with such talk is that it serves only to diminish your credibility. It you're OK with that, so am I.

As for Hamas, they do not "always lie."
  • They will fabricate lies when it serves their interests.
  • They will propigate facts when it serves their interests.
It is in Israel's interest to expose the lies and insure that there are exceedingly few such facts.

Kenny

Premium Member
Your rhetorical comment was ignorant, irresponsible, or both. The problem with such talk is that it serves only to diminish your credibility. It you're OK with that, so am I.

This comment was ignorant, irresponsible, or both. When you make such statements, it really diminishes your credibility but to each their own.
As for Hamas, they do not "always lie."

To concentrate on “always"
  • They will fabricate lies when it serves their interests.
  • They will propigate facts when it serves their interests.
It is in Israel's interest to expose the lies and insure that there are exceedingly few such facts.

while you make these statements make me believe that you take things quite literally.

Since that is the case, understanding how you view things, I will eliminate “always”. Does that help?