• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Intrest

willy1590

Hey
Im drawn to the american plains and feel maybe this faith is for me but first want to know if you can be none native and believe. Two what are there deity's,ethics etc.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Hey
Im drawn to the american plains and feel maybe this faith is for me but first want to know if you can be none native and believe. Two what are there deity's,ethics etc.
I would suggest doing some research on the nations that were indigenous to that area. Most have an official website where you can learn more.

There were a pretty diverse range of cultures and I'm not a member of any of them, so I can't speak to any specifics.

Indigenous faiths aren't the sort that you can just pick up... they are deeply tied to the cultures and the lands those cultures call home. It's a lot more involved than going to church on a given day of the week.

wa:do