• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Imam `Ali in the Qur'an

Natural Submission

http://www.taliyah.org/articles/ali-quran.shtml

Imam `Ali in the Qur'an

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

There are many examples in the Holy Qur'an of Allah mentioning the Ahl'ul-Bayt (as) and Imam `Ali (as) in particular. The Suwar of the Qur'an were often revealed in response to specific events, trials and occasions in the life of Nabi Muhammad (sal) and pertinent issues in the Ummah. Accordingly specific names and the like are often not given in the Qur'an, as it was Revealed as a Guide to all peoples, relevant to all contexts and situations. It was not purported to be merely a history text or biography of the events and people who were behind the events that caused Allah to manifest these beautiful Ayaat.

So instead of saying "Your Wali is Allah, and Hu's Rasul, and `Ali; who established worship and paid the poor due while he was in Ruku’ in prayer," Allah takes the example of an act of Imam `Ali (as) and makes a general and universally relevant statement regarding the nature of the Imam's (as) example.

"Verily your Wali is Allah, and Hu’s Rasul, and those who believe; who establish worship and pay the poor due while they are in Ruku’ in prayer." Al-Qur’an, Surah 5:55

إِنَّمَا وَلِيُّكُمُ اللّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ الَّذِينَ يُقِيمُونَ الصَّلاَةَ وَيُؤْتُونَ الزَّكَاةَ وَهُمْ رَاكِعُونَ

(For the full article- www.taliyah.org)

delight

005.055YUSUFALI: Your (real) friends are (no less than) Allah, His Messenger, and the (fellowship of) believers,- those who establish regular prayers and regular charity, and they bow down humbly (in worship).
PICKTHAL: Your guardian can be only Allah; and His messenger and those who believe, who establish worship and pay the poordue, and bow down (in prayer).

Point*of*life

Sallamu Allkuim,

Okay DELIGHT we know what you are saying, and I'm sure Natural Selection belives what you said already so what's your point?

Imams make the connection 2 God faster...like a high speed connection!
That means if u wanna connect to God by urself then ur using a slow modem!
excuse me for jumpin in
God bless!
Mohammad

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
time_spender said:
Imams make the connection 2 God faster...like a high speed connection!
That means if u wanna connect to God by urself then ur using a slow modem!
excuse me for jumpin in
God bless!
Mohammad
:eek:

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
time_spender said:
:takeabow: .....!!!
I just wanted to say something...:bounce
Which is???

That Ali will make your connection faster to Allah? :confused:

He is dead already isn't it?

So, how he can help from his grave?

The Truth said:
Which is???

That Ali will make your connection faster to Allah? :confused:

He is dead already isn't it?

So, how he can help from his grave?
Salam Truth
Yes...the ALi that is dead now!
DOesnt his sayings help us to get closer more quick??? he has learnt how to know God in the Mohammad(AS) manner...and many more stuff
Now tell me....U think a dead cant help??!!
+ Imam Ali is not the only one...we have a alive Imam now...MAhdi(AS)...ask him and he will help u to get near to Allah!
have u hear this:
Ya vajihaan inda ALlah, Ishfa'ie lana indal Allah
and that will help u to recognize that Allah has some Abds(Slaves) that he loves them(Like his prophets)...if a prophet ask Allah to help a human what will ALlah say?
Is a prophet ,Nauzu biAllah, a sensualist so he ask Allah to help someone by his nafs(his bad ego,if he has one!!!!)...there are many more truth...just ask and if i can answer ,i will!
sorry 4 the english mistakes:D !
Peace and wasalam
~mohammad

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
time_spender said:
+ Imam Ali is not the only one...we have a alive Imam now...MAhdi(AS)...ask him and he will help u to get near to Allah!
have u hear this:
I believe that Mohammed "peace be upoon him" and also all his companions after him including Ali are alive through thier teaching only but it's not logic to ask a direct help from dead people because no one can help you except Allah.

Allah promised us already:

[40:60] Your Lord says, "Implore Me, and I will respond to you. Surely, those who are too arrogant to worship Me will enter Gehenna, forcibly."

It's so clear but you are asking me to ignore Allah and go to ask his slaves !!!!!

Which Imam you are talking about? Where does he live? which country? Can i meet him?

Can you please give me more information about him?

I believe that Mohammed "peace be upoon him" and also all his companions after him including Ali are alive through thier teaching only but it's not logic to ask a direct help from dead people because no one can help you except Allah.

Allah promised us already:

[40:60] Your Lord says, "Implore Me, and I will respond to you. Surely, those who are too arrogant to worship Me will enter Gehenna, forcibly."
Who told u that i,m asking them 4 help???:tsk:
I said u can get near 2 God quicker with Their talkings and speeches...got it?!
Allah says(i dont know the address):
those who listen to sayings and use the best ones!(man yasme'oonal ghol va yatabeoonal ahsana)
you dont need to ask Prophets,imams or anyone else for help...you can use their help!

Where does he live? which country? Can i meet him?
Yes sure!!! go read Nahjul fasaha ,Nahjul bAllagha, sahife Sajaadiya that are from Mohammad(AS),Ali(AS) and Imam Sajjad(AS) respectively...it will make u busy 4 a while!
~mohammad

Truth...did i tell u to ask help from them?:tsk:

I just said that u can use their knowledge to get closer to God...thats the point.

Ye..exactly!

Where does he live? which country? Can i meet him?
He live in his book...Go to a library...go to the religious section and open Nahjul-balagha..thats the address:)
U can also use Nahjul fasaha (Mohammad(AS))...it helps 2
Wasalam

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
time_spender said:
have u hear this:
Allah said "Implore Me, and I will respond to you" and if we asked others then it will contradict with this verse or that Allah will say will be slower in responding without the help from Imam "God forbid".

You are not asking for thier knowledge brother.

You said: Ishfa'ie lana indal Allah !!!

It means to have "shafa'a" from them to Allah.

what do you think?

:bounce
Truth...let me give ur answer with Quran! ok?
255-Baghara(2):
....His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permitteth?....

Now,What do u think?:D
there are many verses in Quran that doesnt deny "shefa'at"...i dont know the exact verse but somewhere it says: he will allow shefa'at for those whom have satisfied him...
The verse is 99% near to that translation!!;)
If u want to deny Shafa'at .then ok! i Sit down on a chair and u sit 2...then we will use Quran (that we both believe in) to rule between us.....i love to talk logical bro!
There are many things that are truth but we dont know about it..i will love to learn from u.

aww and something..u didnt answer my question..i asked it before:
Allah has some Abds(Slaves) that he loves them(Like his prophets)...if a prophet ask Allah to help a human what will ALlah say?will he accept?
Is a prophet ,Nauzu biAllah, a sensualist so he ask Allah to help someone by his nafs(his bad ego,if he has one!!!!)...
The answer is yes or no!
Allah bless
and peace
+ sorry 4 the mistakes!
~mohammad

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
time_spender said:
Truth...let me give ur answer with Quran! ok?
255-Baghara(2):
....His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permitteth?....

Now,What do u think?
there are many verses in Quran that doesnt deny "shefa'at"...i dont know the exact verse but somewhere it says: he will allow shefa'at for those whom have satisfied him...
The verse is 99% near to that translation!!;)
If u want to deny Shafa'at .then ok! i Sit down on a chair and u sit 2...then we will use Quran (that we both believe in) to rule between us.....
I don't know why you think that i deny shafa'a !! but i just said dead people can't do it for you and please don't tell me that it's only through thier knowledge because i know well what did you mean by that kind of shafa'a.

Regarding to the verse, yes you are right. Allah will give the chance for whom he choose to do shafa'a but brother try to go to Tafseer and you will find that this is only in the hereafter but not in this life.

i love to talk logical bro!
There are many things that are truth but we dont know about it..i will love to learn from u.
The same here. :)

aww and something..u didnt answer my question..i asked it before:

Allah has some Abds(Slaves) that he loves them(Like his prophets)...if a prophet ask Allah to help a human what will ALlah say?will he accept?
Is a prophet ,Nauzu biAllah, a sensualist so he ask Allah to help someone by his nafs(his bad ego,if he has one!!!!)...
quot-bot-left.gif
Allah will accept from ALIVE people " and prophets when they were alive" but not from DEAD people in thier graves.

Please if you have any proof for the valdity of saying ya "dead person" ishfa'a li ind Allah so please share it with me.

Also, i agree to sit on a chair in front of you to produce evidence from Quran as you asked me to do so.

waiting for you brother mohammad. :)

Bismillahe rahmani rahim!
here we sit down and talk!!
I don't know why you think that i deny shafa'a !! but i just said dead people can't do it for you and please don't tell me that it's only through thier knowledge because i know well what did you mean by that kind of shafa'a.
Istaghfirullah...U can read my mind? I never ask shafa'at from dead ppl.
When we say"Isfahai lana indal ALlah" we are wishing!
Its a wish...we are saying "May u be shafi for us after death"
u can simply deny those who want shafa'at from deads. i will be with u 2!!
We will make a group called "anti deads shafa'at". and u be the leader!!
so i clearly say : asking shafa't from dead is something nonsense
May Allah bless believers
MAy ALlah bless u
:)
wasalam