• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm Still Here

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I haven't posted on the public forums in a while, as my attention has been directed elsewhere. I'm still here, though, and I keep checking in to see how my friends here are doing.

To be more specific, in the last two weeks, most of my attention has been going toward someone I knew four years ago and messaged on Facebook a couple of weeks ago. We have both found out that we have changed almost exactly like each other within those four years. I'm still not sure how, but we have become closer to each other than anyone else we know; we pretty much completely trust each other now even though we have only been talking for two weeks. It's weird--or extraordinary, depending on how you look at it. She is my closest confidant now.

The feeling of the mutual trust and emotional connection is downright hypnotic, which has significantly improved my mental state recently. I don't know for how long it will continue, but what I do know is that it is an almost surreal experience that will most likely leave a sweet taste in my mouth anyway.

I hope you are all doing well! I'm glad I get to check in and see all of my friends here.

atanu

Premium Member
Yes. It is magical. One may forget to breathe even. So take time to consciously breathe. I am happy with your happiness. Best.:)

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm totally jealous. Break it up and send me 2000$ for saving you from a deleterious relationship.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Hey, good to see you're doing well :)

I wanted to ask about you but didn't know how. I'm bad at it and don't know what to say :(

atanu

Premium Member
Just take care.

funny-pictures-trying-not-to-fart.jpg

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
We met up today. It was amazing. We broke the ice faster than either of us expected, too. We quickly became comfortable with each other.

In short, it was an awesome evening. :yellowheart:

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
We met up today. It was amazing. We broke the ice faster than either of us expected, too. We quickly became comfortable with each other.

In short, it was an awesome evening. :yellowheart:

Way to go, bro!

Go for it, you charmer you :D

Um, was breaking ice fun?

Last edited:

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Update: We stopped talking a while back. I'm not going to go into the details of that, though.

Oh well. Life goes on. I wish her well.