• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do you split your day?

Tumah

Veteran Member
I was talking to another member who splits the day strictly by the clock. To me the day seems to be split more in line with positioning of the sun.

For me the day basically has:
morning - about sunrise until noon
mid-morning- probably about 9-10 am
noon
afternoon - anytime after noon
evening - seems to me to be about an an hour or so before nightfall. I'm not sure why though
night - any time after night fall.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
Night time; anytime I'm asleep, Day time, anytime I'm awake!!!

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
I was talking to another member who splits the day strictly by the clock. To me the day seems to be split more in line with positioning of the sun.

For me the day basically has:
morning - about sunrise until noon
mid-morning- probably about 9-10 am
noon
afternoon - anytime after noon
evening - seems to me to be about an an hour or so before nightfall. I'm not sure why though
night - any time after night fall.

Pre work, work, post work.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I mainly split it with prayer times. We have 5 prayers a day, each with its specific period that has to be done within it to do it right.

I have to be awake in each one to have it done right and that really helps me arranging my time and be punctual.

HonestJoe

Generally not an option when you have a conventional job with standard hours (or indeed shift work). Outside that, my day tends to be structured around when I get up and meal times - morning ends with lunch and evening starts with dinner regardless of the actual time of day (within reason). I'm also a natural night-owl so my days start long after dawn and end long after dusk when I have the choice.