• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hogwarts Legacy

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
I really think I might buy this one... Unfortunately I don't have a console. Not even a PC, I just have a Chromebook... ugh...

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
What are the coolest things you've found in the game so far?

I'm a bit disappointed to find out it isn't a magical GTA to be honest lol but I'm curious what all the talk is about

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I'm enjoying it. I'm not super far into it. But I like it thus far.

Last edited:

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
You're not missing anything. That is, you can get whatever game came out yesterday in a few years and it'll be just as good then as now. I won't be picking it up for at least six months. Whenever it doesn't cost $70, and/or whenever I might actually be playing it immediately. Kinda slept on this title because I figured it'd be a macrotransaction infested cesspool like many big studio titles, but it isn't... which means I will probably actually play it eventually. :D.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
It looks cool
I don’t know if I’ll buy it. Maybe second hand, since games in general here are super expensive upon release. Like omg I think my local JB HI FI has it for like over 100 bucks (AUD) and that’s not even a deluxe edition or anything

Plus whilst HP will always hold a special place in my heart forever.
I dunno. I’m a bit sour on the franchise now.
Though I hope you have fun playing game