• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

First time I don't know to cry or to laugh

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
This video looks funny but had bad impression that how Muslims will be treat in US airports !

Sultan Of Swing

This video looks funny but had bad impression that how Muslims will be treat in US airports !

A good skit!

Trump's current plan is to suspend immigration from 'countries of high risk of terror'. So Muslims who go into the airport from other countries I doubt will be treated in such a way.

Terese

Mangalam Pundarikakshah
Staff member
Premium Member
A good skit!

Trump's current plan is to suspend immigration from 'countries of high risk of terror'. So Muslims who go into the airport from other countries I doubt will be treated in such a way.
Hopefully.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
India, Indonesia, that's 1.5 billion people right there!!

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
There is no convenient shortcut for developing trustworthy environments.

Attempts to close borders and such only aggravate the dangers in the long run.

Kirran

Premium Member
Having looked at it a bit more, that index seems somewhat suspect - it ranks Bangladesh as zero :/

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Which countries come under 'high risk of terror'? Saudi, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria, Iraq, Bahrain?
For my opinion Iraq and Syria and Yeman,Tunisia,Pakistan,Afghanistan, Iibya first level.

Kirran

Premium Member
For my opinion Iraq and Syria and Yeman,Tunisia,Pakistan,Afghanistan, Iibya first level.

Hmm, that seems a fair list. Somalia also, perhaps. Saudi Arabia, but differently.

Second level I suppose one would include Nigeria, Gulf countries, the rest of North Africa as well as countries like Bangladesh, India, Indonesia and Malaysia.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Hmm, that seems a fair list. Somalia also, perhaps. Saudi Arabia, but differently.
Saudi is special case, in general Saudis are rich,so rate in rich countries could be low,as Qatar or Kuweit or United Emirates..etc.

For Somalia sure.

Second level I suppose one would include Nigeria, Gulf countries, the rest of North Africa as well as countries like Bangladesh, India, Indonesia and Malaysia.
Maybe you mean the rest of Muslims in world,you just hesitate :D

Kirran

Premium Member
Saudi is special case, in general Saudis are rich,so rate in rich countries could be low,as Qatar or Kuweit or United Emirates..etc.

For Somalia sure.

I suppose that's why it's different. It tends to be that Saudis fund terrorism a lot, but may don't participate personally so much. Although there are quite a few Saudis in major terrorist groups like AQ.

Maybe you mean the rest of Muslims in world,you just hesitate :D

Well hey, in the present era international terrorism is far and away dominated by Islamist ideologies. So it's Muslim countries that are generally fuelling that. Of course countries with Muslim minorities in which these ideologies are prevalent also provide terrorists. The UK has a particularly bad problem in this area, whereas the USA and Canada are much better.

Christian terrorism is certainly a big player, but it tends to be internal rather than international - so Christian militias in NE India, and in Central Africa, have a certain area of activity. Of course, the LRA does operate across a few countries within that (CAR, DRC, Uganda...).

Terrorism centred on other ideologies is around, but tends to be much rarer and much less organised.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I suppose that's why it's different. It tends to be that Saudis fund terrorism a lot, but may don't participate personally so much. Although there are quite a few Saudis in major terrorist groups like AQ.
As
Saudi, and other kings of oil is following regime to West , they were allies to Western agenda against Soviet in Afghanistan, now in Libya and Syria.

Yes there were extrem scholars,but why West just pretend not they were exist in SA !

Well hey, in the present era international terrorism is far and away dominated by Islamist ideologies. So it's Muslim countries that are generally fuelling that. Of course countries with Muslim minorities in which these ideologies are prevalent also provide terrorists. The UK has a particularly bad problem in this area, whereas the USA and Canada are much better.

Christian terrorism is certainly a big player, but it tends to be internal rather than international - so Christian militias in NE India, and in Central Africa, have a certain area of activity. Of course, the LRA does operate across a few countries within that (CAR, DRC, Uganda...).

Terrorism centred on other ideologies is around, but tends to be much rarer and much less organised.
You know the different between terrorism in Muslim world and Christain world, or others ?

its all about extern interventions,such Iraq and Syria and Libya and Somalia.

Kirran

Premium Member
As
Saudi, and other kings of oil is following regime to West , they were allies to Western agenda against Soviet in Afghanistan, now in Libya and Syria.

Yes there were extrem scholars,but why West just pretend not they were exist in SA !

I am no supporter of the foreign policy of the dominant Western governments. I think the UK should cut Saudi Arabia off.

You know the different between terrorism in Muslim world and Christain world, or others ?

its all about extern interventions,such Iraq and Syria and Libya and Somalia.

I didn't understand this, can you rephrase?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I am no supporter of the foreign policy of the dominant Western governments. I think the UK should cut Saudi Arabia off.
Wrong wish,
Saudi Arabia most important oil source. the West want it run like that way.

I didn't understand this, can you rephrase?
Most of voilence in Muslim countries because intervention of West,as exemple I posted.

The terrorism of Christians ...etc in other countries is not about intervention of Muslim country.

Kirran

Premium Member
Wrong wish,
Saudi Arabia most important oil source. the West want it run like that way.

I don't think the West is a monolith. I don't agree with plenty of the actions and policies of the American and British governments.

Most of voilence in Muslim countries because intervention of West,as exemple I posted.

The terrorism of Christians ...etc in other countries is not about intervention of Muslim country.

I don't think you can quantify it that easily. But certainly it's been a massive factor.

Terrorism by Christians is largely not due to interventions in Muslim countries, no....

It is due to intervention by Western countries, combined with homegrown religious ideologies and nationalist sentiments. Similar to Islamic terrorism.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I don't think the West is a monolith. I don't agree with plenty of the actions and policies of the American and British governments.
So all are blamed. especially the boss (West).

I don't think you can quantify it that easily. But certainly it's been a massive factor.

Terrorism by Christians is largely not due to interventions in Muslim countries, no....

It is due to intervention by Western countries, combined with homegrown religious ideologies and nationalist sentiments. Similar to Islamic terrorism.
I think the West knew the weak point of Muslim world,in civil war,the terrorism appears, so they played on it with many countries.

Kirran

Premium Member
So all are blamed. especially the boss (West).

I don't think we can blame 'the West'. That's an area of the world with well over a billion people and about 40 governments. It's not all the same!

I think the West knew the weak point of Muslim world,in civil war,the terrorism appears, so they played on it with many countries.

The Islamists haven't exactly helped out. The Muslim world, speaking generally, needs to face up to its own problems and not just say 'Israel and the West have done bad things so we can just blame everything on them'.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I don't think we can blame 'the West'. That's an area of the world with well over a billion people and about 40 governments. It's not all the same!

The Islamists haven't exactly helped out. The Muslim world, speaking generally, needs to face up to its own problems and not just say 'Israel and the West have done bad things so we can just blame everything on them'.
As brief.
I do believe West had a word over kings of oil.
I know that our idiots done terrible things.

If fire up a woods, keep firing up, what you expect?