• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fame!

Wirey

Fartist
I was just in a meeting that included a teleconference when a lady in Calgary asked me if I was the same me who pitched for the Knights a million years ago. When I said yes she told me her maiden name and told me we dated briefly. I dated a lot of girls 'briefly' back then (goodbye first marriage!) and don't remember her, but it's nice to know someone remembers me. Now, line up. Autographs, $50!

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I was just in a meeting that included a teleconference when a lady in Calgary asked me if I was the same me who pitched for the Knights a million years ago. When I said yes she told me her maiden name and told me we dated briefly. I dated a lot of girls 'briefly' back then (goodbye first marriage!) and don't remember her, but it's nice to know someone remembers me. Now, line up. Autographs, $50!

You'll have to pay more than that, but I appreciate the offer.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The "Knights"?
Hah!
What other big time baseball teams are there in Canuckistan?
- The "Dugongs"
- The "Squires"
- The "Women's Shoe Salesmen".

Last edited:

Mycroft

Ministry of Serendipity

Do you need the money for child maintenance?

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist

Pitcher? Huh, I would've pegged you more as a catcher.

Wirey

Fartist
<sigh>.....yes......
I was once on a team which rejected the name "Girlymen" as too ambitious for us.
But my fastball was over 40 MPH!

I would have made it to the bigs, but I had a location problem with my fastball. It kept clearing the centerfield fence.

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
tempotf_091514_14--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

What do fame, legwarmers and baseball have in common?

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
You know the Bears are a football team, right?
I simply google image searched +Bears +"Leg Warmers" +baseball and gave you the sportingest image returned. It should be plenty good enough, or are you trying to assert that I should have used genuine knowledge instead of a search engine?