• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Empty Tomb / Empty Coffin

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Resurrected from the dead:

7. Brighton Dama Zanthe

Brighton Dama Zanthe from Zimbabwe was 34 years old when he died. His body was wrapped in blankets and sent to a mortuary where it was made ready for his funeral. The following day, mourners came in to pay respects and say their final goodbyes.

As Zanthe’s friends and relatives were filing past his coffin, a miraculous yet eerie thing happened — Zanthe’s legs moved. The first person who noticed this was Lot Gaka, Zanthe’s boss. Other mourners noticed it too, and they “jumped out of their skins and ran in horror,” thinking that Zanthe resurrected to “haunt them.” Later, when people finally overcame their fear and shock, Zanthe was taken to a hospital at Gweru. There he remained on life support for two days.

Like Stebliskaya, Zanthe couldn’t recall what happened. All he could remember was being on life support. He was very grateful to be “given another chance” at life.
http://www.toptenz.net/10-people-rose-dead.php

Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Resurrected from the dead:

8. Hamdi Hafez al-Nubi

Hamdi Hafez al-Nubi worked as a waiter in Egypt. While on the job, he suffered a heart attack and allegedly died. Hamdi’s family washed his body and then prepared it for burial — following Islamic traditions, he was going to be buried in the evening. Fortunately, a doctor was called in to sign Hamdi’s death certificate. While examining the body, the doctor found out that Hamdi was warm and still breathing. After learning the news of his miraculous “resurrection,” Hamdi’s family decided not to cancel the funeral and instead turned it into a resurrection party. Hamdi was 28 years old when this happened in 2012.

Regards

"Hear, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD is one!" Deuteronomy 6:4

"I am the LORD, and there is no other; Besides Me there is no God. I will gird you, though you have not known Me; That men may know from the rising to the setting of the sun That there is no one besides Me.I am the LORD, and there is no other," Isaiah 45:5-6.

Regards
There is no division between the Father, Son and Holy Spitrit as they are 3 in 1. Therefore believing in Christ divinity does not conflict with OT scripture in fact it actually completes it's prophecy.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
6. Tony Yahle

Last year, Tony Yahle made headlines for coming back to life after being pronounced dead by doctors. The Ohio diesel mechanic was declared clinically dead after his heart stopped beating for 45 minutes.

Yahle has a son named Lawrence who was 18 at the time. While the nurses were preparing Yahle’s body, Lawrence pointed at him and said, “Dad you’re not going to die today.” Whether it was a coincidence or a miracle, Yahle responded to his son’s words and started to show signs of life. The doctors who had pronounced him dead were greatly surprised, and they started to revive him.

Dr. Raja Nazir, Yahle’s cardiologist, couldn’t explain what happened. He said, “In the last 20 years, I’ve never seen anybody who we have pronounced dead… and then for him to come back. I’ve never seen it.” Yahle, who is a member of Christ’s Church in Bellbrook, credits his faith for the revival.

Regards

This is an incorrect belief of Paul and Church. Jesus and Mary were Jews, they did not believe in Trinity.
Regards
The Trinity is best taught as Jesus taught it - Father, Son, Holy Spirit as distinct persons yet all fully representing each other because they are of the same Essence or Being one.

Even later on the Holy Spirit in Rom. 8 is referred to the Spirit of Christ, Philippians 1:19 the "Spirit of Jesus Christ" and in Romans 8:9 if you don't have the Holy Spirit you don't have Christ. This is consistent with what Jesus taught in John 14-16. The reason the Trinity is attached to the gospel is tied to many passages - 2 Peter 1:8 warns us to grow and not be "ineffective and unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ" - who Christ is becomes crucial to salvation - 2 Pet. 1:11 For in this way there will be richly provided for you an entrance into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you do know him and have seen him.” -Quite a statement since John 1 teaches no one has seen the Father except the Son - John 1 also teaches the Word who became flesh (Jesus) created everything (John 1:3) and Col. 1:16 even indicates he created invisible angelic beings (heavenly authorities) so Satan is not a brother but a creation of Jesus. The classical way of presenting how the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit work is the Father has a plan or blueprint - the Son speaks it into existence and the Spirit sees it to completion. This is the way God has worked in creation and this is also the way God works in salvation (Eph. 1).

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
The Trinity is best taught as Jesus taught it - Father, Son, Holy Spirit as distinct persons yet all fully representing each other because they are of the same Essence or Being one.

Even later on the Holy Spirit in Rom. 8 is referred to the Spirit of Christ, Philippians 1:19 the "Spirit of Jesus Christ" and in Romans 8:9 if you don't have the Holy Spirit you don't have Christ. This is consistent with what Jesus taught in John 14-16. The reason the Trinity is attached to the gospel is tied to many passages - 2 Peter 1:8 warns us to grow and not be "ineffective and unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ" - who Christ is becomes crucial to salvation - 2 Pet. 1:11 For in this way there will be richly provided for you an entrance into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you do know him and have seen him.” -Quite a statement since John 1 teaches no one has seen the Father except the Son - John 1 also teaches the Word who became flesh (Jesus) created everything (John 1:3) and Col. 1:16 even indicates he created invisible angelic beings (heavenly authorities) so Satan is not a brother but a creation of Jesus. The classical way of presenting how the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit work is the Father has a plan or blueprint - the Son speaks it into existence and the Spirit sees it to completion. This is the way God has worked in creation and this is also the way God works in salvation (Eph. 1).
"The Trinity is best taught as Jesus taught it"
Jesus never uttered the word Trinity from his mouth.
It is Paul , the Church and their associates who mention Trinity, Jesus and Mary had nothing to do with it. Please
Regards

"The Trinity is best taught as Jesus taught it"
Jesus never uttered the word Trinity from his mouth.
It is Paul , the Church and their associates who mention Trinity, Jesus and Mary had nothing to do with it. Please
Regards
Actually the bible doesn't have the word Trinity in it. However the scripture I quoted does teach the doctrine.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Actually the bible doesn't have the word Trinity in it. However the scripture I quoted does teach the doctrine.
Isn't it a weird thing, Jesus does not teach Trinity but the Christians influenced from Paul, the Church (and its associates) get it form their scriptures. Paul doctored the scripture to make it as suited to his new invented ideology he name "Christianity", Jesus had nothing to do with it.
Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
5. Walter Williams

Walter Williams was 78 years old when he miraculously resurrected. Dexter Howard, coroner of Holmes County, Mississippi, was called in when a hospice nurse checked Williams for a pulse and found none. He was then pronounced dead.

Williams’ body was placed inside a body bag and was transported to Porter and Sons Funeral Home. The following morning workers at the funeral home were preparing to embalm his body when suddenly they saw something supernatural. Williams, who had been inside the body bag for five hours, started to breathe and kick. Needless to say, they were startled.

Williams was rushed to a hospital and his family was contacted. Dexter Howard, who declared Williams dead, had this to say about the incident, “God has the last word, not the coroner.” Unfortunately, two weeks after his miraculous resurrection, Williams died for good.
Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
So Paul faked/forged/copied the idea of dying on the Cross and the resurrection to invent a god for "Christianity":

This religion* , cloaked in mystery and secrecy, has captivated the imaginations of scholars for generations. Many facts discovered sheds vital light on the cultural dynamics that led to the rise of Christianity. The National Geographic Society’s book “Great Religions of the World,” page 309 writes; “By Jesus’ time, East and West had mingled here for three centuries. Down columns of boulevards walked Roman soldiersloyal to the Persian god Mithras.” Mithras was a Persian deity. He was also the most widely venerated god in the Roman Empire at the time of Jesus. The Catholic Encyclopedia as well as the early Church Fathers found this religion of Mithras very disturbing, as there are so many similarities between the two religions, as follows:
1) Hundreds of years before Jesus, according to the Mithraic religion, three Wise Men of Persia came to visit the baby savior-god Mithra, bring him gifts of gold, myrrh and frankincense.
2) Mithra was born on December 25 as told in the “Great Religions of the World”, page 330; “…it was the winter solstice celebrated by ancients as the birthday of Mithraism’s sun god”.
3) According to Mithraism, before Mithra died on a cross, he celebrated a “Last Supper with his twelve disciples, who represented the twelve signs of the zodiac.
4) After the death of Mithra, his body was laid to rest in a rock tomb.
5) Mithra had a celibate priesthood.
6) Mithra ascended into heaven during the spring (Passover) equinox (the time when the sun crosses the equator making night and day of equal length).

http://noahide-ancient-path.co.uk/i...iours/mithras/2013/07/mithras-christianity-2/
*Paul's invented "Christianity".
Regards

So Paul faked/forged/copied the idea of dying on the Cross and the resurrection to invent a god for "Christianity":

This religion* , cloaked in mystery and secrecy, has captivated the imaginations of scholars for generations. Many facts discovered sheds vital light on the cultural dynamics that led to the rise of Christianity. The National Geographic Society’s book “Great Religions of the World,” page 309 writes; “By Jesus’ time, East and West had mingled here for three centuries. Down columns of boulevards walked Roman soldiersloyal to the Persian god Mithras.” Mithras was a Persian deity. He was also the most widely venerated god in the Roman Empire at the time of Jesus. The Catholic Encyclopedia as well as the early Church Fathers found this religion of Mithras very disturbing, as there are so many similarities between the two religions, as follows:
1) Hundreds of years before Jesus, according to the Mithraic religion, three Wise Men of Persia came to visit the baby savior-god Mithra, bring him gifts of gold, myrrh and frankincense.
2) Mithra was born on December 25 as told in the “Great Religions of the World”, page 330; “…it was the winter solstice celebrated by ancients as the birthday of Mithraism’s sun god”.
3) According to Mithraism, before Mithra died on a cross, he celebrated a “Last Supper with his twelve disciples, who represented the twelve signs of the zodiac.
6) Mithra ascended into heaven during the spring (Passover) equinox (the time when the sun crosses the equator making night and day of equal length).

http://noahide-ancient-path.co.uk/i...iours/mithras/2013/07/mithras-christianity-2/
Regards
The United States didn't actually send anyone to the moon either. Hey if you're going to believe all the fringe agenda filled website conspiracy theories, then you might as well believe them all.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
paarsurrey said:

Regards
The United States didn't actually send anyone to the moon either. Hey if you're going to believe all the fringe agenda filled website conspiracy theories, then you might as well believe them all.
Please see the following:
upload_2016-3-31_17-55-34.png

upload_2016-3-31_17-56-20.png

http://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=mdp.39015065899778;view=1up;seq=72
http://www.truthbeknown.com/mithra.htm

There is absolutely no compulsion to believe in anything in the NT Bible, or the above facsimiles of Page 57-58 of the book "Religions of the World" by Gerald Berry.
Regards

paarsurrey said:

Regards

Please see the following:
View attachment 12647

View attachment 12648
http://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=mdp.39015065899778;view=1up;seq=72
http://www.truthbeknown.com/mithra.htm

There is absolutely no compulsion to believe in anything in the NT Bible, or the above facsimiles of Page 57-58 of the book "Religions of the World" by Gerald Berry.
Regards
So have you decided about that moon landing?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
So have you decided about that moon landing?
I was never discussing the moon landing; Is moon-landing among the core beliefs of the Catholicism?
Nevertheless, it is not in my core beliefs.
The six points mentioned in post #31 #33 are common in Mithra-ism and Christianity and are among the core dogmas of Catholicism, hijacked by Paul. Aren't these?
Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
4. Carlos Camejo

In 2007, a Venezuelan man named Carlos Camejo got in a road accident. He was pronounced dead and his body was sent to the morgue, where examiners started an autopsy. As they were making incisions, they were surprised when they saw that Camejo was bleeding. Realizing that he was still alive, they immediately stitched him up.

The 33 year old Camejo said that the pain caused by the autopsy was so powerful it made him wake up. His distraught wife, who came to the morgue to identify his dead body, was ecstatic to find out that he was alive and well. The hospital in which Camejo was admitted did not give any confirmation regarding this miraculous event, but Camejo had the document ordering the autopsy and the facial scar to prove that he was pronounced dead by the doctors.

Jesus' was delivered from the Cross in near-dead position and became conscious in the tomb Joseph of Arimathea . It was a great miracle as Jesus' had prophesied that he would not show the sign of Jonah to the Jews. And Jesus did show it to prove that he was a truthful prophet/messenger of G-d Yahweh Allah.
upload_2016-4-4_12-39-35.jpeg

Joseph of Arimathea

Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
3. Yasmin Gomes

In 2013, Jennifer da Silva Gomes gave birth to a baby girl named Yasmin, who was pronounced dead at birth. Yasmin’s body was supposed to be sent to the morgue, but Ana Claudia Oliveira, a nurse at the hospital, placed the body of baby Yasmin on the altar of the hospital’s chapel instead.

Three hours later, Yasmin Gomes came back to life. This was witnessed by Yasmin’s grandmother, Elza Silva, who came to the chapel to get her body. According to a family friend who accompanied Elza, baby Yasmin “kicked a leg” and “opened her eyes.” She was then revived by doctors.

Doctor Aurelio Filipak, who signed Yasmin’s death certificate, said, “In 20 years of medicine, I have never witnessed anything like this.”
Jesus' was delivered from the Cross in near-dead position and became conscious in the tomb Joseph of Arimathea . It was a great miracle as Jesus' had prophesied that he would not show the sign of Jonah to the Jews. And Jesus did show it to prove that he was a truthful prophet/messenger of G-d Yahweh Allah.
upload_2016-4-4_12-39-35-jpeg.12712

Joseph of Arimathea

Regards

GoodbyeDave

All this stuff about people "coming back to life" is irrelevant. People who were crucified did not come back to life: it was an execution and they were not taken off the cross until they were very definitely dead.

As for the empty tomb, that's all we have. Jesus was buried on Friday and by Sunday his body was gone. There could be any number of explanations. Paul was surely right to say that if Jesus was resurrected after being well and truly dead, that was something special. But there is no evidence that it happened. The only evidence would be if some-one actually saw Jesus walking around, alive and well. That is of course alleged to have happened, but not by the contemporary sources Mark and Paul: only by the other gospels, written a century after the event.