• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Eclipse and the Rapture

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
Apparently some Christians are under the impression that the Rapture will happen tomorrow in conjunction with the solar eclipse.

Are you prepping?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Some "Christians" don't believe what the Bible tells them.

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Apparently some Christians are under the impression that the Rapture will happen tomorrow in conjunction with the solar eclipse.
Yes, but only in the path of the eclipse. Anyone not in the shaded zone, is safe.

eclipse-map-2024-1920-1.png

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
The Toronto Raptures suck already. They don't need any more bad luck. But you're under it too, I see.
Yeah, but I’ll probably leave in the morning to drive out of the zone.

I gots things to do!

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I hope the world does end tomorrow. It won't, though. I'm looking forward to staring at the sun through those special glasses tomorrow and then going to a concert later on. I'll laugh if it ends up cloudy.