• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dr. Adnan Ibrahim: proof that God exist

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
There is an inherent contradiction in attempts to "prove" the existence of God. Were it possible, it would be just a part of nature, and therefore not a supernatural God.

Sorry, @Godobeyer , but the video is just nonsense. It does not even attempt to say anything understandable. Reminds me of Fritjof Capra on a particularly bad day.

Last edited:

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
It's too tedious to even bother breaking apart, Godobeyer. It sounds good to the uninformed, but the guy really hasn't got a clue about what he is talking about.
He talking about science and scientists , their results .

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
He talking about science and scientists , their results .
Adnan Ibrahim is a theologian, philosopher and Muslim preacher. He has no understanding of the topic he is talking about. He has no training in the disciplines he is discussing. His opinion is about as valid as my opinion on Sharia Finance ....

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
He seems quote from scienstist books or speechs, how it's just nonsense ?
It lacks even the attempt to make sense. It is really that simple.

He is not even quoting or even quote-mining from scientific texts or from scientists. Just peppering his speech with some selected terms for flavor. Almost as if he believed they hold some sort of magical power, even.

Ultimately, it never raises itself over nonsense level. I don't think he even meant to. I am deeply sorry if that is not readily apparent for any listener.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
It lacks even the attempt to make sense. It is really that simple.

He is not even quoting or even quote-mining from scientific texts or from scientists. Just peppering his speech with some selected terms for flavor. Almost as if he believed they hold some sort of magical power, even.

Ultimately, it never raises itself over nonsense level. I don't think he even meant to. I am deeply sorry if that is not readily apparent for any listener.
I very doubt that he did not quote from scientific texts or scientists.
I will try to verify that.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
He agrees that life evolved on earth and that evolution is a fact which is confirmed by the quran as well.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
He got his knowledge from the west, he's brilliant and living in Vienna and graduated from the university
of Vienna, if some judged that he speaks nonsense then what he achieved is what it speaks.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adnan_Ibrahim
There are plenty of people who speak nonsense that were educated in the West. It isn't the fault of educational institutions. With some, education just doesn't stick.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
If he is lecturing to the simple minded, then he probably get away with what he is saying, and its afar better theory than a magical god waving his wand and everything is appearing around him, of course that makes more sense. :rolleyes: