• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dr Adnan Ibrahim, could the gears ?

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I don't know why he is presenting his statement of faith as if it were a matter of logic. It isn't. It is not even attempting to be.

All that he is actually saying is that he does not understand how come people might not hold an Abrahamic belief in God's existence.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
I don't know why he is presenting his statement of faith as if it were a matter of logic. It isn't. It is not even attempting to be.

All that he is actually saying is that he does not understand how come people might not hold an Abrahamic belief in God's existence.
This is collects/quotes from long speech of Friday prayer.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Fair enough. As theology goes, it is not very sophisticated at all, but he is entitled to his beliefs.

I only wish, perhaps in vain, that he realizes that his argumentation is entirely aesthetical in nature. He should not expect anyone to perceive it as having some logical value - because it has none.

Sapiens

Polymathematician
He is "entitled" to his beliefs as long as they are private, once he starts telling others what they should believe then he loses that entitlement and is required to support his beliefs ... he fails to do so and revels himself as an egotistical fraud with singularly primitive views.