• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

do anyone need further explanation

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

superdestructionyou

i will win YOU WILL LOSE
A year back I was trying to figure out the real size of each dinosaur since I had read that most of the dinosaur skeletons on display were replicas made out of plaster or metal. I had thought that the real fossils were actual bone but than when I did a research I found out that dinosaur fossils were not bones but rock sediments like sandstone, limestone, etc. Their are various rock sediments but the main ones that dinosaur and prehistoric animal fossils are made out of are sandstone which is sand and cement mixed. Rock sediments are tiny powder pieces of rock or sand and this case its SAND.
My suspicion grew. How could a skeleton system made out of real bone turn into rock. The claim is just outrageous so I did a research. I researched what fossils where, what a rock sediment was, when and who discovered the dinosaurs by date and what where the first discovered dinosaurs. What I found was surprising.
To make the explanation short. I found out that CONSTRUCTION WORKERS AND masonries had been producing statues and ornaments made out of sand since ancient history going back to the time of egypt. All they were doing was mixing sand and cement to produce a sandstone object. So what the paleontologist scam artists did was to borrow these techniques to produce a sandstone fossil. Further explanation below.

Anyway here is long explanation.
dinosaurs, cavemen and prehistoric animals never existed. Fossils are rock sediment impressions made out of rock sediments like sandstone and not bone. You can mix wet cement and sand to produce a sandstone fossil and can even use lime powder to produce a limestone fossil. You would pour the wet cement into a mold of a dinosaur skeleton you created and once its dry you would have a legit dinosaur fossil. You can watch my vids to how create some.
Background Story on this. The first dinosaur fossils were created by paleontologist scam artists. The first paleo scam artists that started from 1856-1890 the scamming is O.C mash, joseph leidy and edward cope who were close friends and who created most of the dinos in the jurrassic and early cretaceous period which they sold for millions to museums and got millions from the government. Their family members and employees like C.H. Sternberg would continue their scamming of creating dinosaur fossils of the late cretaceous period and selling them. C.H. Sternberg would be the fourth youngest member that would continue the fossil creating and scamming into the 1900's along with his family members after the 3 died.

More EXTRA Info
Dinosaur Fossils cannot be carbon tested but instead the terrain on which they are found is tested by sedimentary layers testing. A rocky terrain layer has several layers and the deeper the layer/lower the layer the older its considered but not all terrains have the same amount of rock sedimentary layers.
So the scam artists, O.C marsh, joseph leidy and edward cope created the fossils and than picked a location in isolated locations in colorado and Wyoming than spilled some pool of watery lime/sand mixed with cement on the location and than buried the fossils in the spilled pool of sand/lime mixed cement. Once it was dry they pretended to be digging in that location of course they had armed men preventing anyone from spying on what they were doing. Colorado and Wyoming is the location where the the 3 would find all of their dino fossils whereas by concidence Their friend C.H sternberg would move to canada and by considence find all the fossil he found of late cretacous period in canada. Bruan Brown would Join C.H sternberg. From Joseph Liedy, O.C marsh, edward cope and C.H sternberg the newer generations of paleontologist scam artists would emerge and learn from them and continue their scamming till the present time.

The government never questioned or tested the fossils because the put the trust on 3 paleontologists who were the culprits in the scamming in the first place.
Before 1856 dinosaurs were not accepted by the public as real. Some people had claimed to find just a tooth, or a shoulder fossil of a large lizard but they were not able to convince the people so the 3 paleo scam artists created a full skeleton of a fake lizard which they called a dinosaurs

Okay LET ME make this more clearer. Before 1856 DINOSAURS DID NOT EXIST AND NO ONE EVEN NEW WHAT THE TERM DINOSAURS. You must REALIZE DINOSAUR FOSSILS WERE NEVER BEEN FOUND BEFORE 1856 that is was Jospeh LIEDY and W.P. Foulke that would create the first dinosaur fossil. W.P. Foulke worked for Jospeh Liedy. Jospeh Liedy was starter of the SCAMMING AND WOULD BECOME THE LEADER in the scamming.
Before 1856 the only people that had claimed to find GIANT LIZARD bone fragments was Gildeon Mantell and Richard OWENs who worked together in trying to convince people in ENGLAND that they had found a sandstone fossil tooth and shoulder bone of a UNKOWN GIANT LIZARD around 1822. The reasons Gidleon Mantell created the fossils was because he opposed Charles Darwin theory of evolution. Charles darwin 1809-1882 had become popular and lived in England during the time Gildeon mantell 1790-Died 1852 (aged 62) was alive. Richard Owens would backstave Gidleon Mantell and separate. Both were unable to convince England people that Giant Lizards had existed and IT WOULDn't BE UNTIL Joseph Liedy that RICHARD owens ideas would be accepted but Gideon Mantell died by that time, suicide. Joseph Liedy would borrow Gildeon technique and during this time when Gildeon was alive England had become the center of sandstone statue production.

what is a fossil

Paleontologist even know how to create replicas using molds.

Thank you for reading. You can visit my youtube page for more videos if you are curious more.

Joseph Liedy, O.C marsh and Edward Cope would work together to create the dinosaur fossils of the jurassic and early cretacous peroid in the so called first dinosaur rush.

C.H Sternberg, his sons, Barnum Brown would create the dinosaur fossils of the late cretacous peroid in canada in the second dinosaur rush discovery after working with LIEDY, marsh and cope. .The first and second dinosaur rush were the only peroids where most of the famous dinosaurs were be discovered but they weren't discovered but created.
ed8751179a1663e5da2a65164fce5bb9.jpg

Last edited:

superdestructionyou

i will win YOU WILL LOSE
So evolution of dinosaurs a myth?
yes. Do you need further explanation. Paleontologists claim that dinosaur and prehistoric animals bones transformed into a sandstone rock sediment skeleton BUT THAT IS virtually impossible as bones can not turn into sandstone. If it were possible than paleontologists would be able to transform a bone into a sandstone fossil using technology and chemicals but they can not. The only way to produce a sandstone rock sediment copy of a skeleton is to use a mold and than pour in wet sand and cement which would produce a sandstone fossil or sandstone skeleton.

The idea that bone can turn into rock is an outrageous claim but the evidence that you can produce a rock sediment skeleton using wet sand and cement after pouring it into a skeleton mold MAKES more sense.

Last edited:

Raahim

مكتوب
Why is this posted in "Religious debate", shouldn't it be in "General debate"? :confused:
I'll check out the video after the walk with the dog, but I already have a feeling I'll die laughing at it.

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
Hi, super-d! Welcome aboard, nice to have another new member no matter how
"out there" the post.:D:D
I'm grateful that you shared that the ENTIRE scientific community has been SCAMMED!
Wow, what a revelation.
I NEVER believed in ancient dinosaurs and it's sooooooooo obvious that THOUSANDS
of highly educated scientists are part of a world wide effort to scam the public of the
world.
I can't imagine the monumental effort and co-ordination it must have taken to scam
and fool the ENTIRE WORLD for soooooo long without being challenged by anyone buy
YOU!
YOU sir are MY HERO!:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Bawwwwwwwwwwww-hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Tell me. Have you recently invested in any swamp land in Florida?

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
Why is this posted in "Religious debate", shouldn't it be in "General debate"? :confused:
I'll check out the video after the walk with the dog, but I already have a feeling I'll die laughing at it.

I'm already laughing myself silly.
It matters not where this ancient dino theory is posted now do it?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

By the way. EVERYONE KNOWS the holocaust never really happened.
It's a Jewish scam.
WWII never occurred either, nor did the American Civil War as there was NO reason
for such a conflict. Slavery never existed you see.
Slavery is just another Liberal myth.:confused::confused:

Raahim

مكتوب
I'm already laughing myself silly.
It matters not where this ancient dino theory is posted now do it?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

By the way. EVERYONE KNOWS the holocaust never really happened.
It's a Jewish scam.
WWII never occurred either, nor did the American Civil War as there was NO reason
for such a conflict. Slavery never existed you see.
Slavery is just another Liberal myth.:confused::confused:

Damn those Jews & Liberals, brainwashing people with fiction. :mad:
[Hint for those Islamophobes - joke]

Tumah

Veteran Member
Really I had no idea some tea was THAT expensive so I googled it and IT IS!
Did you click the link?
I also had no idea. I just googled price of tea in china because I know that if anyone's going to know the answer to the question its google.
And he didn't let me down.

gnostic

The Lost One
Radiocarbon datings have known limitations that scientists today wouldn't be so stupid as to use it to date dinosaur fossils.

There are other radiometric dating methods available that they don't use radiocarbon dating.

Why must small-minded creationists only think that radiocarbon dating is the only radiometric dating available?

Such deliberate ignorance from creationists never cease to surprise me with their collective stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.