• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

did you watch like these videos documents before ?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Hello all

Sorry the three clips are in Arabic language i did not find them in English

1-A lebaness girl , small pieces of glass comes out of her eye !!

2- An Algerian girl the hair coming out of her mouth !!

3- An Egyptain girl cries blood , she claim that she teleport to Church by Jiny and she saw Jiny and talk to her .btw she healed by Quran .

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
I am very interested by these types of things and would like to know more but unfortunately it is in Arabic:(. I am a believer in many things typically called paranormal. I heard also of a little girl who had Koranic verses mysteriously appearing on her skin.

HonestJoe

Obviously it's impossible to come to any definitive conclusion on the basis of these images alone. If you (or the producers of the videos) are claiming definitive explanations, especially if those explanations are "supernatural", they'd need much more support than is being presented here, even with a translation.

The first case could be easily faked (there were a lot of cuts in the video of the girl herself). There could be a medical explanation, though that would be very odd. Exactly what the material is would be very relevant (not just glass but what kind of glass).

The second case certainly could have a medical explanation, and the shots of the man with what looked like a diagram of a hair follicle suggests that may well be the case. Again, as presented in this video, it would also be easy to fake.

The third example looks like it's all "dramatisation" of reported events (you do say she was "healed"). There could very easily be a medical explanation for bleeding from the eye sockets as depicted though and there is a long history of this kind of clinical symptom being misidentified as some kind of magical or divine effect.

As is always the case with this kind of thing, the weight and volume of claims tell us nothing. Any proposed cause or mechanism for any event requires evidence. As things stand, they're all entirely inconclusive.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
I am very interested by these types of things and would like to know more but unfortunately it is in Arabic:(. I am a believer in many things typically called paranormal. I heard also of a little girl who had Koranic verses mysteriously appearing on her skin.
Yeah that happen in Russia

He is a baby boy called Ali . not a girl .

Last edited: