• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Culture of Theology not Mythology

One the topic of myth, I wonder why it is called myth you see when the red Indian talking about the creating of the earth and the beasts (animals) they tell the story of the great spirit (ie) god give power to the great corporeal and non corporeal chief man of power who walked the earth as a giant. as he walked the earth he formed the indentions from he feet made the lakes and seas and earth and from mud man and woman was fashion long before the coming of the white man these teaching had been narrated, so my point is if this is myth t5hen surly the bible must constitute some the same misconception to be called myth, I quote biblical teaching and from the earth god fashioned man in favour and likeness of himself, to the void and every living this he gave form, now how similar is that and would not be called myth given to the right critique? food for though uh?
here is another point totally unrelated

Caminando Aguila Guerrero
The Walking Eagle Warrior, I am saying this for the third time so everyone I know can read it. I am not trying to cause trouble but fact is fact,
The Hand Made Red Indian Bone Choker is not a political symbol and dose not represent an political ideology or it's ism, the hand made bone choker dose not even depict the representation of white or black theology of culture because it is north American/Mexican Indian such as Pueblo, south west Mezcalero Apache, I am not saying this to be racist I am saying this because it is fact, everyone knows the stories of the white colonialist, settlers, pilgrims , the Calvary men committing genocide and murdering of some 100,000 indigenous American red Indians, this thing is a symbol of the warrior and spiritual strength the great spirit (god depending on how you believe your religion ) and is made for the warrior brave and then made for women as a spiritual symbol, none of the red Indian chokers is made for any political ideology meaning and is not a musical scene associated neither is it for any political meaning no matter what colour though they only are made in a three colours , you will find that from a lengthy study of the hand made red Indian bone choker will revealing that to any persons misinterpreting the use and meaning of the warrior brave spiritual symbol has only one meaning interpreted through eight expatiations
1) The Great Spirit
2) Affirmation
3) Completeness
4) Earthly Situations/Seasons/The Four Directions.
5) The Great Spirit Above All
6) Human Accomplishment
7) Spiritual Perfection
8) New Beginning

So you see you cannot change the brave warrior and tribe symbol if you need a clarifying analogy envisage a Catholic having his or her rosary taken by a non believer to and have it meaning changed or even perverted by information to suit their end, well that is what is it like when you misuse the red Indian choker in a misinterpreted and meaning, for point of fact, it is a question of spiritual belief, culture of theology (ie religion) points to be considered of the of the many tribes four stand out to me most two of which are the Comanche, Apache had the highest mortality rate of the calvary soldier and settlers of all the tribes plain warriors that this are not the symbol of any organization or politics though followed by many it is culture of religions, it is not rocket science as an analogy to understand no political issues.
Don't worry I will see myself out LOL LOL LOL :faint: