• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Comparing the Bible to the Qur'an.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Saying of the supposed prophet Muhammad, in the form of a hadith, versus the supposed saying of the prophet in the form of the Koran:

“The martyr has six unique traits: he is forgiven immediately; he sees his seat in Paradise and he is saved from the punishment of the grave; he is granted safety from the great terror [of the Day of Judgment]; a crown of honor is placed upon his head, a ruby of which is better than this life and all it contains; he is married to 72 maidens of Paradise; and he is allowed to intercede for 70 relatives.”
I believe Hadith's are unreliable and definitely not the Word of God.

2ndpillar

I believe Hadith's are unreliable and definitely not the Word of God.
I agree that the Hadiths, written by mostly Persians, hundreds of years after the unforeseen murder of this ghostly Mohammed, are not the "Word of God", but they are a foundation platform of the Muslim religion. What Jihadist will die on purpose if he isn't going to get his 72 virgins? The Koran, was put to print, well after the un prophesized murder of this so-called Mohammed, and was taken from "Christian", Jewish, and Persian literature, and is not true as well. The earliest complete copy of the Koran is dated around 100 years after the death of this so called Mohammed. There is supposedly a copy in heaven, but on earth, you have a the range of around 100 different versions, with at least 93,000 different discrepancies. All spurious writings were supposed to have been burned by the order of Uthman, or in 1924, thrown into the Nile river. They apparently were not disposed of, leaving contrary evidence that there is only one true version of the Koran. The Koran is not true, the hadiths are not true, and Mecca as a city, did not exist at the time of Abraham, nor at the time of the birth of this "Mohammed". And "Mohammed" is a descriptive and not a name. The only "messenger"/prophet named in the Koran, is Yeshua, called Isa, son of Mariam. The whole thing is a scam meant by Ibd al-Malik, to unite the Arabs under one god, as was done by the pagan emperor Constantine, to establish the Roman "Christian" church in 325 A.D. and unite his country by creating a religion which mixes the practices from the differing sects. The Arabs had many gods based on locality. The Islam religion was an effort to unite the Arabs, and its earliest foundational writings (Hadiths) followed the death of this supposed Mohammed (praised one) guy by over 100 years.

Muffled

Jesus in me
I agree that the Hadiths, written by mostly Persians, hundreds of years after the unforeseen murder of this ghostly Mohammed, are not the "Word of God", but they are a foundation platform of the Muslim religion. What Jihadist will die on purpose if he isn't going to get his 72 virgins? The Koran, was put to print, well after the un prophesized murder of this so-called Mohammed, and was taken from "Christian", Jewish, and Persian literature, and is not true as well. The earliest complete copy of the Koran is dated around 100 years after the death of this so called Mohammed. There is supposedly a copy in heaven, but on earth, you have a the range of around 100 different versions, with at least 93,000 different discrepancies. All spurious writings were supposed to have been burned by the order of Uthman, or in 1924, thrown into the Nile river. They apparently were not disposed of, leaving contrary evidence that there is only one true version of the Koran. The Koran is not true, the hadiths are not true, and Mecca as a city, did not exist at the time of Abraham, nor at the time of the birth of this "Mohammed". And "Mohammed" is a descriptive and not a name. The only "messenger"/prophet named in the Koran, is Yeshua, called Isa, son of Mariam. The whole thing is a scam meant by Ibd al-Malik, to unite the Arabs under one god, as was done by the pagan emperor Constantine, to establish the Roman "Christian" church in 325 A.D. and unite his country by creating a religion which mixes the practices from the differing sects. The Arabs had many gods based on locality. The Islam religion was an effort to unite the Arabs, and its earliest foundational writings (Hadiths) followed the death of this supposed Mohammed (praised one) guy by over 100 years.
I believe the context is end times and the only way to get that in eternal life is to have Jesus as Lord and Savior. Also there isn't any marrying so the virgins stay that way.

2ndpillar

I believe the context is end times and the only way to get that in eternal life is to have Jesus as Lord and Savior. Also there isn't any marrying so the virgins stay that way.
Eternal life waits for after the white throne judgment, which occurs after the millennium (Rev 20), except for maybe the "beast" and the "false prophet", who seem to have been thrown into the "lake of fire", previously to the "white throne judgment" (Rev 20:10). The "end of the age" occurs prior to the millennium, whereas those who call on the name of the LORD will "survive"/"escape" (Joel 2:31-32). The "son of man" comes to gather the "elect" after the "tribulation" (premillennial judgment) (furnace of fire) (Matthew 13 & 24). According to Matthew 25, the only ones who escape the "eternal punishment", are those who fed the hungry (Mt 25:34-46)

Muffled

Jesus in me
Eternal life waits for after the white throne judgment, which occurs after the millennium (Rev 20), except for maybe the "beast" and the "false prophet", who seem to have been thrown into the "lake of fire", previously to the "white throne judgment" (Rev 20:10). The "end of the age" occurs prior to the millennium, whereas those who call on the name of the LORD will "survive"/"escape" (Joel 2:31-32). The "son of man" comes to gather the "elect" after the "tribulation" (premillennial judgment) (furnace of fire) (Matthew 13 & 24). According to Matthew 25, the only ones who escape the "eternal punishment", are those who fed the hungry (Mt 25:34-46)
I believe according to Paul, eternal life starts at the Rapture. "We shall all be changed."

2ndpillar

I believe according to Paul, eternal life starts at the Rapture. "We shall all be changed."
The "rapture" was a 16th century narrative. Paul thought "we shall not all sleep/die. The only "rapture", is the "gathering of the tares" to be bundled and thrown into the furnace of fire, happens "first" before the "wheat is gathered'. (Matthew 13:30) The tares/weeds/wicked/lawless are gathered first and burned.

Matthew 13:30 Allow both to grow together until the harvest; and at the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather up the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them; but gather the wheat into my barn.”’

Muffled

Jesus in me
The "rapture" was a 16th century narrative. Paul thought "we shall not all sleep/die. The only "rapture", is the "gathering of the tares" to be bundled and thrown into the furnace of fire, happens "first" before the "wheat is gathered'. (Matthew 13:30) The tares/weeds/wicked/lawless are gathered first and burned.

Matthew 13:30 Allow both to grow together until the harvest; and at the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather up the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them; but gather the wheat into my barn.”’
I believe it does say gather the tares first but it does not say to burn them first.

2ndpillar

I believe it does say gather the tares first but it does not say to burn them first.
Mt 13:30
King James Bible
Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Matthew 13:39 and the enemy who sowed them is the devil, and the harvest is the end of the age; and the reapers are angels. 40“So just as the tares are gathered up and burned with fire, so shall it be at the end of the age. 41“The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness, 42and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then THE RIGHTEOUS WILL SHINE FORTH LIKE THE SUN in the kingdom of their Father. The one who has ears, let him hear.

Matthew 13:
49 “So it will be at the end of the age; the angels will come forth and take out the wicked from among the righteous, 50and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Mt 13:30
King James Bible
Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Matthew 13:39 and the enemy who sowed them is the devil, and the harvest is the end of the age; and the reapers are angels. 40“So just as the tares are gathered up and burned with fire, so shall it be at the end of the age. 41“The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness, 42and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then THE RIGHTEOUS WILL SHINE FORTH LIKE THE SUN in the kingdom of their Father. The one who has ears, let him hear.

Matthew 13:
49 “So it will be at the end of the age; the angels will come forth and take out the wicked from among the righteous, 50and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
I believe none of that refutes what I said.

2ndpillar

41“The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness, 42and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then THE RIGHTEOUS WILL SHINE FORTH LIKE THE SUN in the kingdom of their Father. The one who has ears, let him hear.
I believe none of that refutes what I said.
Well, "then" refers to after the tares, those "who commit lawlessness", the followers of the false gospel of grace, are thrown into the "furnace of fire". I can see why this disrupts your entire doctrines and dogmas, but unfortunately for the tares, this is how it goes down.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Well, "then" refers to after the tares, those "who commit lawlessness", the followers of the false gospel of grace, are thrown into the "furnace of fire". I can see why this disrupts your entire doctrines and dogmas, but unfortunately for the tares, this is how it goes down.
I believe it disrupts nothing. Of course the shining is after the tares are burned. That doesn't mean that believers are on the earth when it is burned.

2ndpillar

I believe it disrupts nothing. Of course the shining is after the tares are burned. That doesn't mean that believers are on the earth when it is burned.
Well, apparently Matthew 24:22 disputes your point of view, whereas the time of the tribulation is cut short for the sake of the elect, who would all die otherwise.

2ndpillar

I believe that does not infer the fire.
The "furnace of fire" comes at the "end of the age" (Mt 13:30-42), just before the shining of the righteous (Mt 13:43). The "end of the age" introduces the coming of the "son of man", and the "tribulation comes "immediately before the coming of the "son of man" (Matthew 24:29). We are now at the "end of the age", whereas the tares are no longer protected from the "slaves" of the "son of man", and the "son of man" will no longer hold off the "slaves"/workers, from uprooting the "tares" (Mt 13:27-29). Per Zechariah 14, just prior to the "king" ruling from Jerusalem, the "nations"/Gentiles will be struck with a plague, which conforms to the plague of radiation poisoning (Zechariah 14:12), right after the nations come against Jerusalem (Zech 14:2). According to Joel 2:30-32, the blood moon (moon into blood), will precede the "day of the LORD" whereas those who "escape"/"survive", will be those on Mount Zion and "in Jerusalem". A blood moon comes on 8 April 2024. The only mention of nations/Gentiles will be they are sold into slavery (Joel 3:8), and that they will be "destroyed" (Jeremiah 30:11), and that any survivors will plead it is their father's fault (Jer 16:19) and that any that survive, will come to Jerusalem every year on the Feast of Booths, to worship the king, or be cursed (ruled by rod of iron (Rev 19:15).

Muffled

Jesus in me
The "furnace of fire" comes at the "end of the age" (Mt 13:30-42), just before the shining of the righteous (Mt 13:43). The "end of the age" introduces the coming of the "son of man", and the "tribulation comes "immediately before the coming of the "son of man" (Matthew 24:29). We are now at the "end of the age", whereas the tares are no longer protected from the "slaves" of the "son of man", and the "son of man" will no longer hold off the "slaves"/workers, from uprooting the "tares" (Mt 13:27-29). Per Zechariah 14, just prior to the "king" ruling from Jerusalem, the "nations"/Gentiles will be struck with a plague, which conforms to the plague of radiation poisoning (Zechariah 14:12), right after the nations come against Jerusalem (Zech 14:2). According to Joel 2:30-32, the blood moon (moon into blood), will precede the "day of the LORD" whereas those who "escape"/"survive", will be those on Mount Zion and "in Jerusalem". A blood moon comes on 8 April 2024. The only mention of nations/Gentiles will be they are sold into slavery (Joel 3:8), and that they will be "destroyed" (Jeremiah 30:11), and that any survivors will plead it is their father's fault (Jer 16:19) and that any that survive, will come to Jerusalem every year on the Feast of Booths, to worship the king, or be cursed (ruled by rod of iron (Rev 19:15).
So here we are on April 8, 2024 and my bags are not packed nor have I bought a fire extinguisher. I believe time will tell.

2ndpillar

So here we are on April 8, 2024 and my bags are not packed nor have I bought a fire extinguisher. I believe time will tell.
The blood moon is a precursor, not a point of an event. (Joel 2:30-32) The affects of the "day of the LORD" on the nations/Gentiles, per Zechariah 14:12, is radiation poisoning, not burning. The burning was with respect to Zechariah 12, whereas the neighbors of Judah would burn, such as what happened in the 1967 Israeli War. Your time and space perspective seems to be blurred. Maybe you should analyze the date from the Webb space telescope for a better understanding of time and space.

Muffled

Jesus in me
The blood moon is a precursor, not a point of an event. (Joel 2:30-32) The affects of the "day of the LORD" on the nations/Gentiles, per Zechariah 14:12, is radiation poisoning, not burning. The burning was with respect to Zechariah 12, whereas the neighbors of Judah would burn, such as what happened in the 1967 Israeli War. Your time and space perspective seems to be blurred. Maybe you should analyze the date from the Webb space telescope for a better understanding of time and space.
So here we are on Apr 22, 2024 and I believe everything is fine.

2ndpillar

So here we are on Apr 22, 2024 and I believe everything is fine.
Fine with you, but Iran is pulling its troops, and Passover is just behind the door, and the final nail is apparently the feast of Booths, with regard to Zechariah 14:16. If you are fine, then you are probably in the U.S.. Wait a couple of months for the coming inflationary depression. NH has small mountains, so you can hide under the rocks, so all you have to worry about is no power grid, no transportation, no food. According to Hosea 6, it appears we have a few years to wait, but everything is getting lined up, except maybe you don't have your EV yet. Better go out and get one. You can use it to anchor your boat, while trying to load your animals. As for the Muslim's, they are designated as the "clay" mixed with the iron (Rome). They are on the list to be crushed (Daniel 2:45), but as sons of Edom (Obadiah), since the Islamic religion was born in Petra, in the area of Edom. In the early 7th century, the supposed world trading center, called Mecca and home of Eve, was a figment of the scribes of Persia, who wrote the narrative of Islam, mostly in the 9th century.

Last edited: