• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Candace Owens converts to Catholicism

F1fan

Veteran Member
Maybe it means Owens is coming to her senses and going to vote for Biden, who is also Catholic. She must have become aware just how much of a racist Trump is.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Maybe it means Owens is coming to her senses and going to vote for Biden, who is also Catholic. She must have become aware just how much of a racist Trump is.
A volatile ignorant treasonous theocratic thug attempted a coup.
The last problem concerning me is that he's more of a racist than Biden.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
That wasn't at all what I posted.
Welll...but you probably believe that those who admire Putin, in Italy are also anti-Americans.
Like the aut/aut: either you side with the Eagle or you side with the Bear. Mutually exclusive.

First of all, Russia is so americanized that it's not culturally different than the US, at all.
Secondly...pro-Putin people here support so many American politicians, in my country.

:)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Welll...but you probably believe that those who admire Putin, in Italy are also anti-Americans.
It doesn't concern me.
Like the aut/aut: either you side with the Eagle or you side with the Bear. Mutually exclusive.

First of all, Russia is so americanized that it's not culturally different than the US, at all.
Secondly...pro-Putin people here support so many American politicians, in my country.

:)
Some novel views you have there.