• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

River Sea

Breaking news! India and Egypt switched locations.

Time Stamp 21:25

YouTube Video
Ivrim, Benei Yisrael, Yehudim, Jews were they Yadava farmers?

Screenshot
1712428752239.png

Waiting for a video response from @Bharat Jhunjhunwala

River Sea

Oh and check out this verse
“We remember the fish we used to eat freely in Mitsrayim, the cucumbers, the melons, the leeks, the onions, and the garlic (Numbers 11:5)
Mitsrayim was located in India.
Want some fish, cucumbers, and melons to eat?

1712486983760.png

Ehav4Ever

I find it funny that he forgot to include the following from the same video, right before the part about India and Egypt switching places. Time stamp 20:51.

1712787484113.png

Ehav4Ever

Video for nuts by nuts only. Are you one?
Why he has not switched places for France and Saudi Arabia?
Sometimes when I do response videos to these kinds of claims, it can definately make one nuts. You should see the Hebrew Israelite response I had to do a few years ago. Talking about going nuts, that was the furtherest I thought I would ever go. ;)

Concerning switching places for France and Saudi Arabia, do write that so laudly.....someone may get an idea. :oops:

Ehav4Ever

Mitsrayim was located in India.
Want some fish, cucumbers, and melons to eat?

View attachment 90233
Am I the only one who noticed the interesting liberties taken with the map that was posted above? Does anyone have any connections with some well respected scholars in Indian history? I would be interested in presenting this to them and asking about it.

River Sea

Am I the only one who noticed the interesting liberties taken with the map that was posted above? Does anyone have any connections with some well respected scholars in Indian history? I would be interested in presenting this to them and asking about it.
@Ehav4Ever I learned a lot from you I have, I learn the word Hashem which means big bang and Elohim means power from the big bang, you can correct me if I have that wrong

*Mod edit*
now I wonder is this thread I made a debate or discussion

is by me sharing about farming and time stamping it in your other thread a discussion or debate

you can read my other message above

I'm angry right now

Between Shepherds or farming

That's a discussion not a debate

Where the Yadavas Hebrews farming or Shepherds or doing both or fighters, or all

were they carpenters, ever? Because they build homes with burnt bake bricks

How can someone anyone be all those trades?

Or did people back when did more trades at different times of their life time due to reasons, such as many travel too, which might call for a different trade., even maybe trading with other villages or maybe even staying at their villages, would that require different type of knowledge's?

How to build a stature molding it, one has to have the tools to do so and mold it, having the carving done so the gold will make the actual looking calf

one cooks how to cook, one fishes,

so how did people live back when

Last edited by a moderator:

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Yeah, there are some who term themselves as historians and say that Aryans are indigenous Indians, and they spread out of India taking Sanskrit to all IE speaking countries. This is known as 'Out of India' theory. However, no one except our Bharat Jhunjhunwala says that they went to Israel also and were the original Hebrews.

River Sea

Dean Rusk — A “Silent Buddha” Amidst Chaos how did Dean Rusk handle this? I'm learning as I'm beginning to read. How would Dean Rusk handle this?

How exciting for me to respond
look 3 videos from @Ehav4Ever
this is screen shot, oh how fun, I want to dive in there and listen and respond
1713021840456.png

one respond so far from @Bharat Jhunjhunwala

here's @Bharat Jhunjhunwala video response and I was looking so forward for this, lets do this,
@Bharat Jhunjhunwala explains about farmers

Time stamp video about farmers begins at
2:51
and I shared vid.

1713021957108.png

@Ehav4Ever 3 videos @Bharat Jhunjhunwala 1 video
me excited to time stamp the videos side by side so people can listen to both sides. Well I was going to see if I could.

I have not of yet listen to the 3rd vid of @Ehav4Ever

I didn't know that Shepherds and farming is a and @Bharat Jhunjhunwala even explain they did both

oh here's screenshot from @Ehav4Ever which I thought was funny, no there's no switching, it's where Mitsrayim was located that then @Ehav4Ever switch it.

1713022143086.png

here's another screenshot from @Ehav4Ever vid

1713022186215.png

here's from @Bharat Jhunjhunwala video

1713022228628.png

1713022258081.png

oh recently I learn of this festival Sukkot, I found vid orthodoxic Jews doing that festival even made a booth.

there's 4 type of plants fruit, it happens in the fall
What is festival of Sukkot? ok sukkot,
etrog ( אתרוג‎) – the fruit of a citron tree.
lulav ( לולב‎) – a ripe, green, closed frond from a date palm tree.
hadass ( הדס‎) – boughs with leaves from the myrtle tree.
aravah ( ערבה‎) – branches with leaves from the willow tree.

I was going to find music about the Sukkot festival if there were any,

this had taken place in the fall harvesting.

I did find an orthodox Jewish video who shown this festival called Sukkot

here's video

They also make a booth.