• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Black Swan Event 2024

InChrist

Free4ever
Interested to hear from Christians: what are your thoughts? Do you see any possible ties to prophetic events revealed in the scriptures?

“CBS News investigative reporter Catherine Herridge made a “dark” prediction that 2024 will produce a “Black Swan Event” which shocks the world.

Herridge made the call during a round table discussion when she was asked by host Margaret Brennan about what we could expect to see unfold over the coming year.

“Well, mine’s a little dark,” Herridge stated.

“I just feel a lot of concern that 2024 may be the year of a black swan event. This is a national security event with high impact that’s very hard to predict.”

———————

Ebionite

Interested to hear from Christians: what are your thoughts? Do you see any possible ties to prophetic events revealed in the scriptures?

“CBS News investigative reporter Catherine Herridge made a “dark” prediction that 2024 will produce a “Black Swan Event” which shocks the world.

Herridge made the call during a round table discussion when she was asked by host Margaret Brennan about what we could expect to see unfold over the coming year.

“I just feel a lot of concern that 2024 may be the year of a black swan event. This is a national security event with high impact that’s very hard to predict.”

———————

Not a Christian, but I find Isaiah 22 to be meaningful because of 22 "twin-twin", like Psalm 22. Isaiah 22 is a "key" chapter, the key being like a nail, and the nail being meaningful for the crucified man of Psalm 22.

Didymus Thomas = twin-twin.

But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came.
The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.
John 20:24-25

exchemist

Veteran Member

———————

None.