• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anyone practicing Wathaniyya ? (Pre-Islamic Gods Worship)

Hi guys just wondering is there any one worshipping Allah (not the Muslim Allah) and his Three Daugthers (Uzza, Al-Lat and Manat ?) since i left Islam Arabic culture made a big impact on me and i learned and still i am learning the language but the Arabic Pagan Gods really attract me so i wondering if i am the only one here ?

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
Hi guys just wondering is there any one worshipping Allah (not the Muslim Allah) and his Three Daugthers (Uzza, Al-Lat and Manat ?) since i left Islam Arabic culture made a big impact on me and i learned and still i am learning the language but the Arabic Pagan Gods really attract me so i wondering if i am the only one here ?

Hey there and welcome to the forum :)

I don't think there are any users here who worship the Arabic gods. There's another thread here in the Neopagan section with a link to another Pagan forum that might have some of the people you're looking for. I'll tag you in it.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
My spiritual-religious system has been described by others as "Semitic Neopaganism", "Polytheistic Abrahamism", Mesopotamian-Abrahamic Syncretism", etc... I currently have no name for it.

Certain "Arabic pagan gods" would likely have similar counterparts or parallels in the earlier Mesopotamian pantheons, or the demons and angels of Abrahamic lore.

-Tiamat, Abzu, Marduk, Anu, Enki/Ea, Enlil, Inanna/ Ishtar, Ereshkigal, Ningishzidda, Nergal, Nanna/ Sin, Shamash, etc

-El, Hadad/ Adad, Asherah/ Athirat, Anat, Ashtoreth/ Astarte, Lotan, Mot, Yam, Dagon, Moloch, etc

-YHVH/ Allah/ "God", Michael/ Mikhael, Gabriel/ Jibreel, Raphael, Uriel, Metatron, Samael, Iblis, Asmodeous/ Asmodai, Lilith, Astaroth, Na'amah, Belial, Mastema, etc

Last edited by a moderator: