• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another Theistic Satanist claiming to be a Wiccan.

vaguelyhumanoid

Satanists revile child abusers. This guy's crimes have nothing to do with religion, and everything to do with making up excuses for his own evil behavior.

LegionOnomaMoi

Veteran Member
Premium Member
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/p...rvision-conditions-eased-20150901-gjcaba.html

This pedophiliac theistic satanist claims to be a witch and a Wiccan?

Why?....

Orkízomai apó to Día kai tou Ádi̱ Wiccan φίλους mou tha échei elef̱thería akóma !
I swear by Zeus and Hades my Wiccan friends will have freedom yet!
1) Gardner derived "wicca" from the old English wicce/wycce (the double "c" is pronounced "ch" as in "wichta"). There is no Greek or Latin etymological root.
2) Far more importantly, there is no letter (or any transliteration) in Greek such that there can be a word with the letter "c".
3) Your use of "Ádi̱" isn't Greek (not classical, anyway), which fits the inconsistent use of diacritics, the English alphabet, and the Greek alphabet.
4) Your statement is meaningless.

Why do you pretend to have the faintest understanding of Greek or whatever language(s) you think you are using to spout the nonsense you have? Surely, it is possible to assert (baseless) claims without resorting to pretending to know languages you don't, no?
[FYI- your signature is an incredibly poor translation of grammatically incorrect Greek]

Last edited:

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Satanists revile child abusers. This guy's crimes have nothing to do with religion, and everything to do with making up excuses for his own evil behavior.
devil worshipper would be better suited and more clear.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Why can't he be a Wiccan and/or a witch? People of all religions and backgrounds commit crimes. Whether he is or he isn't, it doesn't change the fact of the crime, or the fact that his behavior is not accepted practice in either communities within which he claims to identify.

Iereas tou Apollona

Ιερέας του Απόλλωνα Priest of Apollo
1) Gardner derived "wicca" from the old English wicce/wycce (the double "c" is pronounced "ch" as in "wichta"). There is no Greek or Latin etymological root.
2) Far more importantly, there is no letter (or any transliteration) in Greek such that there can be a word with the letter "c".
3) Your use of "Ádi̱" isn't Greek (not classical, anyway), which fits the inconsistent use of diacritics, the English alphabet, and the Greek alphabet.
4) Your statement is meaningless.

Why do you pretend to have the faintest understanding of Greek or whatever language(s) you think you are using to spout the nonsense you have? Surely, it is possible to assert (baseless) claims without resorting to pretending to know languages you don't, no?
[FYI- your signature is an incredibly poor translation of grammatically incorrect Greek]

I am still new to Greek and do not claim to know it fluently. Plus I did not attempt to translate Wicca into Greek because it does not have equivalent that I know of.

Iereas tou Apollona

Ιερέας του Απόλλωνα Priest of Apollo
Why can't he be a Wiccan and/or a witch? People of all religions and backgrounds commit crimes. Whether he is or he isn't, it doesn't change the fact of the crime, or the fact that his behavior is not accepted practice in either communities within which he claims to identify.

Because he says that he worships the Christian perception of Satan.

I do not here anything about a Goddess and I am pretty sure that evil deities do not work for the Horned God.

PS: The reason this annoys me so much is many of my friends are Wiccans and I used to be one.