• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ahmadis - Muslims or not?

Are Ahmadis Muslims?

• Yes

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

mahasn ebn sawresho

Unfortunately, your post is not very clear.

I take it that you disapprove of Ahmadiyya and consider it in some sense false and... something about weddings and marriages, perhaps? I suspect that there is some sort of translation trouble here.

Would you consider writing in Arabic or whatever your native language happens to be as well? It might help in getting a better grasp of what you mean. There are other forum members that just might help us in smoothing over the language trouble. Just a suggestion
Thank you
My position is of Ahmadiyya is
They are Muslims
Islam provide an upturned
They follow a pious Muslim
Everyone who believes in Muhammad is Muslim
Anyone who believes in the Koran is the Muslim
But Ahmadiyya studying Islam, which differs from the original school
They're a new school

But the most dangerous of Islam in the original school
They give people the poison in the honey

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Thank you
My position is of Ahmadiyya is
They are Muslims
Islam provide an upturned
They follow a pious Muslim
Everyone who believes in Muhammad is Muslim
Anyone who believes in the Koran is the Muslim
But Ahmadiyya studying Islam, which differs from the original school
They're a new school

But the most dangerous of Islam in the original school
They give people the poison in the honey

Sorry for misunderstanding your previous post. I am so glad that I did ask for clarification!

So I see that you do consider Ahmadiyya a fully legitimate take on Islam, albeit in a more recent form when contrasted with more traditional schools, which you do not necessarily trust.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Sorry for misunderstanding your previous post. I am so glad that I did ask for clarification!

So I see that you do consider Ahmadiyya a fully legitimate take on Islam, albeit in a more recent form when contrasted with more traditional schools, which you do not necessarily trust.
Yes Ahmadiyya new Islamic school
Trying to make Islam is different from its assets
It follows the pious Islamic
And also the Koran is interpreted differently
That is why I consider Ahmadiyya
As is poison in the honey
IslamToxins in honey Ahmadiyya

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
As in, traditional (more ancient forms of) Islam you perceive as poisonous, while the renewal of Ahmadiyya Islam is very welcome to you?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
@mahasn ebn sawresho : Unfortunately, your post is not very clear.
I take it that you disapprove of Ahmadiyya and consider it in some sense false and... something about weddings and marriages, perhaps? I suspect that there is some sort of translation trouble here.
Would you consider writing in Arabic or whatever your native language happens to be as well? It might help in getting a better grasp of what you mean. There are other forum members that just might help us in smoothing over the language trouble. Just a suggestion.
A good suggestion to friend mahasn.
And then perhaps he would get more responses to his posts. Right?
Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
But you are forgetting that Jesus is a prophet, messenger and messiah - all rolled into one - according to mainstream Islam.
And as far as I can remember the Mahdi is never mentioned in the Qur'an, so Mahdi probably only exist in Islamic traditions, like in one of the hadiths.
Can any Muslims take any prophecy in the hadiths seriously, if it doesn't exist in the Qur'an?
There is even more to it. Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908 is Messiah, Jesus, Mahdi, Adam, Moses, Jacob, Abraham, Muhammad, Krishna, Buddha, Zoroaster, Nanak etc, etc, etc; all rolled into one- the End-Time-Reformer of all the revealed Religions. He was appointed as such and so he claimed with reasons. Please
Regards

Tumah

Veteran Member
Muslims, and I am referring to non-Ahmadi Muslims here, already view Jesus as the "messiah".

And as a messiah, Jesus was also a messenger and prophet of God.

If Mirza Ghulam Ahmad is claiming to be "messiah", isn't he technically claiming to be a prophet too.
That's not necessarily true. I don't think they necessarily have to go hand in hand, even if they may tend to.

To the Jews, a messiah is supposed to be a prophet (or high priest) and a king, descendant of King David...so the messianic prophecy claimed. A king that supposed to reunite the 12 tribes of Israel, meaning a descendant of Jacob, son of Isaac and grandson of Abraham.
Not a high priest. He can't be both a descendant of King David (tribe of Judah) and Priest (tribe of Levi).
Mirza Ghulam Ahmad is certainly not of King David's line, was certainly never king, and Ahmad never reunited the 12 tribes of Israel (Jacob's descendants).

Ahmad did nothing for the Jews, who were descendants of Judah, a son of Jacob, so for Jews, Mirza is simply another fake messiah.
I think they believe that the Bible is all wrong and the Qur'an is the real thing. So we'd need to find out if that's what their Qur'an describes regarding the Messiah. Do they even believe Jesus was from King David's line? Do they even believe there was a King David? I don't know.

Useless2015

I think they believe that the Bible is all wrong and the Qur'an is the real thing. So we'd need to find out if that's what their Qur'an describes regarding the Messiah. Do they even believe Jesus was from King David's line? Do they even believe there was a King David? I don't know.

Yes.

By the will of God they defeated them, and David killed Goliath, and God gave him kingship and wisdom, and taught him whatsoever He pleased. If God did not make men deter one another this earth would indeed be depraved. But gracious is God to the people of the world.

Quran 2:251

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
What part(s) of Islam, exactly, did Ahmadiyya reform?
Ahmadis - Muslims or not?
Mirza Ghulam Ahmad did not make any
changes in the commandments of Quran. He brought the Muslims under Ahmadiyya on the true path of Muhammad described by Quran. He revived, revitalised, rejuvenated it being an authorized Successor/Caliph of Muhammad in the End-Times.
Regards

mahasn ebn sawresho

As in, traditional (more ancient forms of) Islam you perceive as poisonous, while the renewal of Ahmadiyya Islam is very welcome to you?
I consider not right Ahmadiyya like wildfire
He said they are more dangerous than traditional Islam
Ahmadiyya dangerous than Islam
Because Islam is clear
But Cdio follow the pious
This is dangerous the
They poison in the honey