• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Additional Mae Culpa

Whiterain

Get me off of this planet
I'm having difficult trying to put any order to any wisions I have.... Zeus goes further on to identify as Lucifer in some articles, but there is a Lucifer that identifies to me as Lucifer... not by "Zeus" as the Greek ideal... but there are other beings I would identify as Zeus, like Jupiter and Tiwaz, it's incredibly confusing..

G5zvEdb.gif

That's how he appeared to me, and I fell on my face.. My Word the power and intimidation I felt... He's an incredible shape shifter and chooses the "Grey Alien" form because of its simplicity and intimidation was remarkable....

It was very exciting.

To go on, any and all of this, re-incarnation, the orders and phylum, I can not organize anything.. I could try but do not want to put out any further mis-information.

There's good and fun in it, I'm trying by God... I just don't want to push straight BS.

I didn't want to lie though, paganism doesn't really seem like a rebellion as in Judae... Lucifer seems to go highly at the top of things and totally mysterious... There are like 4 to 5 individuals I would try and identify as Zeus, not Lucifer though...

But I know Zeus is a word for God, not an exact name, it's quite the misconception.

As far as re-incarnation, it's as if I've always been kept in hypnotic trance. This is the most awake I've been, I hope to enjoy it.

Cheers