• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

17 Gen r

According to the book of Revelation, & by the common accord of all of the witnesses in the Bible, the temple & outer court are as follows.

The structure described is an extensional parable about something that is not extensional. The kingdom of God isn't space-time.

Imagine a 10 * 10 * 10 cube. Put upon each face a "square" made of 10 * 10 like cubes.

We must attach together these "squares" with "edges" made of 10 cubes.

For each consecutive "squares", in the order left (L), up (U), front (F), right (R), down (D), back (B) & left, put such an "edge" on the shared edge of the 10 * 10 * 10 cube.

Finally put a cube on the following vertices of the 10 * 10 * 10 cube: LUF (vertex shared by the left, up & front faces), UFR, FRD, RDB, DBL & BLU.

The central 10 * 10 * 10 cube is the temple of Yahweh, this temple is begotten of Yahweh's eternal introspection, it is the Son of God, the Sabbath. Jesus reigns a 1000 "years".

The outer loop of 10 * 10 "squares", separated by the 1 * 10 "edges", with the 6 corner cubes, is the outer court, the 6 days of creation. This outer court is space-time, the brazen altar, what is called "earth" in the Bible.

The 6 "edges" are the 6 branches of the golden menorah, 6 of the horns of the Lamb. Taken together they are the beam & the golden menorah, the 7th horn of the Lamb. These are horns of the outer brazen altar.

The 6 lastly adjoined cubes are 6 lights of the golden menorah, 6 of the eyes of the Lamb. The seventh light is the 10 * 10 * 10 cube, the 7th eye of the Lamb.

The 10 * 10 "squares" are those who live on earth, the 10 horned beast as you can judge by the "squares" having 10 1 * 10 "edges" i.e., horns, the wood, stubble of the brazen altar.

That the beast is the 8th & is of the 7 means that 1 of the heads, the head that was killed & revived, is the beast itself i.e., the 7 heads taken together or 8th head: a loop. This is so because space-time is brought about by destroying it.

The 6 "edges", separated from & dividing the outer court are those who are to live in heaven, they are the 2 witnesses, the sacrifices upon the brazen altar. These are the gold & silver refined as a side effect of the sinners' being utterly consumed by the fire of this here Gehenna, for hell is now.

The 6 cubes are 6 of the angels of the book of Revelation, the 7th is the 10 * 10 * 10 cube, the Son. The 2 witnesses become these 7 angels. These are the fire consuming the wood of the brazen altar & refining the chosen. Notice that the 10 * 10 * 10 cube does indeed tread alone the winepress of the 10 * 10 "squares", it shares faces with these while only sharing edges with the 1 * 10 "edges" & but vertices with the 6 last cubes. (The Son's eyes are red with wine hence the 1000 (Son) + 600 (the lawless grapes) = 1600 furlongs of blood, cf. ).

In accordance with the measurements in the book of Revelation, the smallest cube containing the whole structure is a 12 * 12 * 12 cube, the surface of the structure is 6 * 144 squares i.e., 144 cubes, the faces of which are on the corresponding sides of the structure, the wall has 12 foundations: on all of the sides there are 11 (10 + 1) 1 * 10 "edges" & 1 cube. (The 11th 1 * 10 edge is a tithe, the Levites, the one remaining cube is a tithe's tithe, the sons of Aaron, cf. Genesis 49.12, Revelation 14.20).

On each side of the 6 sided structure, the wall squares on the horn & eye of the Lamb are 24. The number of squares on the remainder of the side is 120. Thus, taking the 6 sides together gives 24 & 120 cubes which are the 24 elders, the 12 * 2 judges judging the 12 tribes of Israel.

Remarkably, the outer court, the 6 days of creation, space-time, this here hell, what the Bible calls "earth", is 666 cubes, literally the number of Man, even Adam, for Adam means earth.

You can also see why Jesus, my worthy of fear employer & King, taught that the kingdom of heaven i.e., the Son of God is inside Man, in one's heart, in the middle of the structure.

The beast is the loop of the cyclic space-time, the outer court, the brazen altar. The wall of the city, the 6 cherubim, the body of each one of them is made of the saints, the 2 witnesses i.e., the "edges", their wings are the adjacent "squares", their heads are the last added cubes, or flames of the menorah, they have only 4 faces on the wall. Each cherub's body has 2 * 100 + 10 = 210 cubes, without the head. Thus the 6 bodies of the cherubim are 1260 cubes, the days of the beheaded saints. The eyes, the squares of the wall, are the 144000, those who live in heaven, the 7 angels, who indeed are on the sea of glass mingled with fire which is the outer court.

In God's system He uses 7 to represent completion.It is perfect.6 is under 7 and represents imperfection.Just like the 6 toed and 6 fingered giant Goliath.So, it is not just 6, but 666, meaning gross imperfection of man.It is a human number.The beast is a human government and Satan has authority over this beast.

17 Gen r

In the Bible, the cube is a parable for the eternal temple of Yahweh. Its 6 faces, the outer court, are the 6 days of creation. Hence 6 + 1 = 7.

The temple is itself the Son of God, begotten of the eternal introspection of Yahweh. It is the perfect self-knowledge of Yahweh, his very essence.

The 6 days of creation are called "earth" while the temple is "heaven". This "earth" is hell & is a finite cycle (hence the déjà vus).

The brazen altar of the outer court is a parable for "earth", Gehenna. The stubble are the sinners, the fire are the 7 angels, the sacrifices are the 2 witnesses whose smoke then becomes those 7 angels or heaven.

In the Bible, the cube is a parable for the eternal temple of Yahweh. Its 6 faces, the outer court, are the 6 days of creation. Hence 6 + 1 = 7.

The temple is itself the Son of God, begotten of the eternal introspection of Yahweh. It is the perfect self-knowledge of Yahweh, his very essence.

The 6 days of creation are called "earth" while the temple is "heaven". This "earth" is hell & is a finite cycle (hence the déjà vus).

The brazen altar of the outer court is a parable for "earth", Gehenna. The stubble are the sinners, the fire are the 7 angels, the sacrifices are the 2 witnesses whose smoke then becomes those 7 angels or heaven.

Can you please explain what you mean by hell?

17 Gen r

Can you please explain what you mean by hell?
Hell is now.

There is an infinite sequence of "heavens" and "earths". Earth/Gehenna i + 1 results from heaven/Eden i's shortcomings. Each heaven is an approximation to the essence of Yahweh, it is a temple made of "stones" which are "Israel". Yahweh means "I become" i.e., He is utterly inexhaustible. This is why each such heaven is incomplete, it fails to describe Yahweh faithfully. It is an Eden with a serpent in it. The serpent causes the destruction of that Eden i & the creation of earth/Gehenna i + 1.

In short: ancient/new, Israel/Gentiles, Yahweh = I become, inexhaustible: boundless sequence of temples = israels, each containing a serpent hence not the Temple, hence expelled from Eden = from heaven to earth, temple scattered. Further temples have the previous Israelites plus certain noble Gentiles. Temples = concepts of Yahweh, more & more faithful. New heaven & new earth.