• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

6 Years in RF !

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Hello everybody :)

It's great pleasure to be a member of this small community,which allow me to made good friends from around the world and different religions,I learnt so much from you, thank you all and RF :)

Despite my decent English level, I am proud of my self that I could communicate with you :)

I love you all :)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

It's great pleasure to be a member of this small community,which allow me to made good friends from around the world and different religions,I learnt so much from you, thank you all and RF :)

Despite my decent English level, I am proud of my self that I could communicate with you :)

You're English is very good - I can understand you very well and I speak only English.

David1967

Premium Member

Next month will be my one year mark. It has been a pleasure to get to know you during this time my friend.
Salam brother. :)

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Next month will be my one year mark. It has been a pleasure to get to know you during this time my friend.
Salam brother. :)
As-salāmu ‘alaykum, Godobeyer!

Dude, I enjoy having you on the forums! I love you too, man! :D

:beercheers::beercheers:
Here's to longer! :)
You're English is very good - I can understand you very well and I speak only English.

It's great to have you here, Godobeyer. Thanks for being a sincere member and friend!

Congrats Godobeyer. :)

Good to have you here! :)
Thank you all
it's my honor and I really appreciate your words :)

zahra67

salam.
i joined this forum in jun 2 and i wish to help others.
learn from others and help them in there study!
i love people and there salvation and prosperity!

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Are you surprised because we have indecent levels of English? :)

Ciao

- viole
lol
See? now you got me :p
I meant by decent : simple and modest .

Most of Western people here are respectful and kind.