Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Introductions / Are you new to ReligiousForums.com?
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2010, 05:39 AM
c big river Offline
Religion: we all need a new...
Title:BANNED

Frubals: 68676
c big river says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!c big river says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!c big river says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!c big river says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!c big river says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!c big river says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!c big river says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!c big river says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!
c big river says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!c big river says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!c big river says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!c big river says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!c big river says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!c big river says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!c big river says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!c big river says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!
Default I'm new here

hello everyone. "There's something wrong in the world today, I don't know what it is..." He may not know, but I do.
Old 03-19-2010, 08:19 AM
Religion: Gone with the wind
Title:Rockerjahili Rebel
Shield of Labour: Awarded for admirable hard work and development of a cause - Issue reason: For your work as part of the staff. Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For posting prolifically :D 

Frubals: 1170
England my lionheart orders fast food kid meals just to get the toy frubals
England my lionheart orders fast food kid meals just to get the toy frubalsEngland my lionheart orders fast food kid meals just to get the toy frubalsEngland my lionheart orders fast food kid meals just to get the toy frubalsEngland my lionheart orders fast food kid meals just to get the toy frubals

Welcome to the RF and all thats right wth the World
Old 03-19-2010, 08:33 AM
dust1n Online!
Religion: Post-Anarchism
Title:Zindīq
Shield of The Renaissance Man: Awarded to a real polymath, a person with many talents or interests who contributes greatly to a wide range of discussions and debates - Issue reason: Your contributions to various topics over the years. Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For getting 10,000 Posts 

Frubals: 1882
dust1n had gooey green stuff all over the car after driving through a gigantic swarm of frubals
dust1n had gooey green stuff all over the car after driving through a gigantic swarm of frubalsdust1n had gooey green stuff all over the car after driving through a gigantic swarm of frubalsdust1n had gooey green stuff all over the car after driving through a gigantic swarm of frubalsdust1n had gooey green stuff all over the car after driving through a gigantic swarm of frubalsdust1n had gooey green stuff all over the car after driving through a gigantic swarm of frubalsdust1n had gooey green stuff all over the car after driving through a gigantic swarm of frubalsdust1n had gooey green stuff all over the car after driving through a gigantic swarm of frubalsdust1n had gooey green stuff all over the car after driving through a gigantic swarm of frubalsdust1n had gooey green stuff all over the car after driving through a gigantic swarm of frubals

Quote:
Originally Posted by c big river View Post
hello everyone. "There's something wrong in the world today, I don't know what it is..." He may not know, but I do.
Welcome to RF.

The most thought-provoking thing in our thought-provoking time is that we are still not thinking.- Martin Heidegger
Old 03-19-2010, 08:34 AM
Breathe Offline
Title:Taking a break, again.
Shield of Creativity: Awarded for wonderfully original and innovative thinking - Issue reason: For your exceptional and original contributions to the forum Shield of Peace: Awarded for exceptional effort in upholding and promoting the peace - Issue reason:  Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For 10,000 posts!! Congrats Carl!! 

Frubals: 1630
Breathe comes from a planet that was invaded by an army of frubals and is fearful of the same here on Earth
Breathe comes from a planet that was invaded by an army of frubals and is fearful of the same here on EarthBreathe comes from a planet that was invaded by an army of frubals and is fearful of the same here on EarthBreathe comes from a planet that was invaded by an army of frubals and is fearful of the same here on EarthBreathe comes from a planet that was invaded by an army of frubals and is fearful of the same here on EarthBreathe comes from a planet that was invaded by an army of frubals and is fearful of the same here on EarthBreathe comes from a planet that was invaded by an army of frubals and is fearful of the same here on EarthBreathe comes from a planet that was invaded by an army of frubals and is fearful of the same here on EarthBreathe comes from a planet that was invaded by an army of frubals and is fearful of the same here on Earth

Welcome to RF
Old 03-19-2010, 08:36 AM
Wandered Off Offline
Religion: generally a bad idea
Title:Sporadic Driveby Member
Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. Shield of Labour: Awarded for admirable hard work and development of a cause - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For Reaching the 10,000 post mark! 

Frubals: 1677
Wandered Off thinks your frubals are cute as buttons, only much larger
Wandered Off thinks your frubals are cute as buttons, only much largerWandered Off thinks your frubals are cute as buttons, only much largerWandered Off thinks your frubals are cute as buttons, only much largerWandered Off thinks your frubals are cute as buttons, only much largerWandered Off thinks your frubals are cute as buttons, only much largerWandered Off thinks your frubals are cute as buttons, only much largerWandered Off thinks your frubals are cute as buttons, only much largerWandered Off thinks your frubals are cute as buttons, only much larger

Welcome to RF, cbr, and good luck righting the wrong!
Old 03-19-2010, 03:06 PM
Buttercup Offline
Title:......
Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason:  Shield of Labour: Awarded for admirable hard work and development of a cause - Issue reason:  Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: 10,000 posts! 

Frubals: 2400
Buttercup discovered that inflatable frubals are almost as good as live ones and much more compliantButtercup discovered that inflatable frubals are almost as good as live ones and much more compliant
Buttercup discovered that inflatable frubals are almost as good as live ones and much more compliantButtercup discovered that inflatable frubals are almost as good as live ones and much more compliantButtercup discovered that inflatable frubals are almost as good as live ones and much more compliantButtercup discovered that inflatable frubals are almost as good as live ones and much more compliantButtercup discovered that inflatable frubals are almost as good as live ones and much more compliantButtercup discovered that inflatable frubals are almost as good as live ones and much more compliant

Hi and welcome to RF. Do you live near a big river?

Old 03-19-2010, 03:46 PM
Rio Sabinas Offline
Religion: none, Faith rock solid
Title:Old Geezer

Frubals: 18
Rio Sabinas gives frubals to the homeless

U B s-o-o-o welcome here!
Old 03-19-2010, 05:16 PM
Religion: Kemetic Wiccan
Title:Resident Lycanthrope

Frubals: 2077
enchanted_one1975 warns that frubal fumes may cause dizziness,  confusion, and karaokeenchanted_one1975 warns that frubal fumes may cause dizziness,  confusion, and karaoke
enchanted_one1975 warns that frubal fumes may cause dizziness,  confusion, and karaokeenchanted_one1975 warns that frubal fumes may cause dizziness,  confusion, and karaoke

Welcome to RF! Don't feel bad. Most of us are living on the edge of something.

Barack Hussein Obama is truly evil.
Old 03-22-2010, 04:52 AM
zenzero Offline
Religion: do things religiously
Title:Its only a Label
Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason:  Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason:  Shield of Peace: Awarded for exceptional effort in upholding and promoting the peace - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For 10,000 posts. Congrats Zen! 

Frubals: 1322
zenzero yells at fast food clerks, 'No, I want FRUBALS with that!'
zenzero yells at fast food clerks, 'No, I want FRUBALS with that!'zenzero yells at fast food clerks, 'No, I want FRUBALS with that!'zenzero yells at fast food clerks, 'No, I want FRUBALS with that!'zenzero yells at fast food clerks, 'No, I want FRUBALS with that!'zenzero yells at fast food clerks, 'No, I want FRUBALS with that!'zenzero yells at fast food clerks, 'No, I want FRUBALS with that!'

Friend c big river,

Welcome to RF!
Best Wishes.

Love & rgds