Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Introductions / Are you new to ReligiousForums.com?
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-2007, 03:30 AM
Religion: Orthodox Christian
Title:Dreptcredincios Crestin
Shield of Knowledge: Awarded for outstanding demonstration of high knowledge in a particular field - Issue reason:  Shield of Peace: Awarded for exceptional effort in upholding and promoting the peace - Issue reason:  Shield of The Ambassador: Awarded for being a true herald of a belief system - Issue reason: This award is presented by your peers and is well deserved 

Frubals: 678
James the Persian keeps framed pictures of frubals plastered all over the hall to the bathroomJames the Persian keeps framed pictures of frubals plastered all over the hall to the bathroomJames the Persian keeps framed pictures of frubals plastered all over the hall to the bathroomJames the Persian keeps framed pictures of frubals plastered all over the hall to the bathroomJames the Persian keeps framed pictures of frubals plastered all over the hall to the bathroomJames the Persian keeps framed pictures of frubals plastered all over the hall to the bathroomJames the Persian keeps framed pictures of frubals plastered all over the hall to the bathroomJames the Persian keeps framed pictures of frubals plastered all over the hall to the bathroom

Welcome.

If you take after your mum you should be a great addition to the forum. I hope you find what you need (though I won't be able to help with that) for your school work.

Booko,

Aren't you afraid that she might see you airing your dirty linen, so to speak? I mean, my two are way too young to be on an internet forum yet, but I do sometimes wonder what they'd make of things if they did see what I write.

James
Old 01-22-2007, 05:56 AM
Hema Offline
Religion: Hindu / Love
Title:Sweet n Spicy
Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason: Your peers have nominated you for the kindness award, and it's well deserved. Shield of The Ambassador: Awarded for being a true herald of a belief system - Issue reason: This award has been granted to you by the award committee and is well deserved. 

Frubals: 746
Hema is not quite mean enough to take frubals from a babyHema is not quite mean enough to take frubals from a babyHema is not quite mean enough to take frubals from a babyHema is not quite mean enough to take frubals from a babyHema is not quite mean enough to take frubals from a babyHema is not quite mean enough to take frubals from a babyHema is not quite mean enough to take frubals from a babyHema is not quite mean enough to take frubals from a baby

Welcome to RF. It's really great to meet Booko's daughter. Oh and your avatar is wicked cute!

"I am neither mind, intellect, ego, nor thoughts,
I am not the five senses, I am beyond that."
~ Atma Shatakam
Old 01-22-2007, 08:54 AM
Green Gaia Offline
Religion: Unitarian Universalist
Title:Venturesome Member
Shield of The Writer: Awarded for commendable contribution to the articles and journals at Religious Forums - Issue reason:  Member of the Month Award:  - Issue reason:  Shield of Labour: Awarded for admirable hard work and development of a cause - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. Shield of Peace: Awarded for exceptional effort in upholding and promoting the peace - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. Shield of The Ambassador: Awarded for being a true herald of a belief system - Issue reason: This ambassador award has been given to you by the award committee and is well deserved. Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason:  

Frubals: 1961
Green Gaia keeps a stiff upper lip, a stiff wig, and gets through the day one frubal at a time
Green Gaia keeps a stiff upper lip, a stiff wig, and gets through the day one frubal at a timeGreen Gaia keeps a stiff upper lip, a stiff wig, and gets through the day one frubal at a timeGreen Gaia keeps a stiff upper lip, a stiff wig, and gets through the day one frubal at a timeGreen Gaia keeps a stiff upper lip, a stiff wig, and gets through the day one frubal at a timeGreen Gaia keeps a stiff upper lip, a stiff wig, and gets through the day one frubal at a timeGreen Gaia keeps a stiff upper lip, a stiff wig, and gets through the day one frubal at a timeGreen Gaia keeps a stiff upper lip, a stiff wig, and gets through the day one frubal at a timeGreen Gaia keeps a stiff upper lip, a stiff wig, and gets through the day one frubal at a timeGreen Gaia keeps a stiff upper lip, a stiff wig, and gets through the day one frubal at a time

Hello and welcome to RF!
by men in their own image,
to be servants of their human interests.
- George Santayana

Old 01-22-2007, 09:04 AM
robtex Offline
Religion: Atheist
Title:Staff on Sabbatical
Shield of Labour: Awarded for admirable hard work and development of a cause - Issue reason:  Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: 10,000 posts! 

Frubals: 1189
robtex was charged for 'enhanced interrogation methods' for subjecting frubals to loud disco music
robtex was charged for 'enhanced interrogation methods' for subjecting frubals to loud disco musicrobtex was charged for 'enhanced interrogation methods' for subjecting frubals to loud disco musicrobtex was charged for 'enhanced interrogation methods' for subjecting frubals to loud disco musicrobtex was charged for 'enhanced interrogation methods' for subjecting frubals to loud disco music

Hey Sharon's daugther! Great to meet you. What are your hobbies and interests? You listed dance studio..what kinda dance?
Old 01-22-2007, 09:19 AM
Random Offline
Religion: Interested
Title:Respected Member

Frubals: 721
Random wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mallRandom wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mallRandom wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mallRandom wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mallRandom wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mallRandom wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mallRandom wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mallRandom wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mall
Smile

Hello, welcome to the forums.
Old 01-22-2007, 09:27 AM
Ğanisty Offline
Religion: Luciferian
Title:BANNED
Shield of The Ambassador: Awarded for being a true herald of a belief system - Issue reason: This award is presented by your peers and is well deserved 

Frubals: 589
Ğanisty consulted a spell book to figure out a way to turn you into a frubalĞanisty consulted a spell book to figure out a way to turn you into a frubalĞanisty consulted a spell book to figure out a way to turn you into a frubalĞanisty consulted a spell book to figure out a way to turn you into a frubalĞanisty consulted a spell book to figure out a way to turn you into a frubalĞanisty consulted a spell book to figure out a way to turn you into a frubalĞanisty consulted a spell book to figure out a way to turn you into a frubalĞanisty consulted a spell book to figure out a way to turn you into a frubal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eibhlin
I'm fifteen, and Mum lived in Michigan, but I was born in Georgia.

and yes, it is rather hard too keep track of Mum's friends on RF
I'm 28 and my mom lived in Michigan, but I was born in Georgia too...lol.

Good luck with your paper and I sure hope you stick around. This is a great forum and there's so much to learn here. It's a shame that other student's mother put her in such a position to write a paper at the last minute!
Old 01-22-2007, 10:19 AM
Quiddity Offline
Religion: Catholic
Title:UndertheInfluenceofGiants
Shield of Peace: Awarded for exceptional effort in upholding and promoting the peace - Issue reason:  Shield of The Ambassador: Awarded for being a true herald of a belief system - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by the award committee and is well deserved. Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: 10000 posts 

Frubals: 1251
Quiddity set the fashion world abuzz by walking in wearing only a frubal-hair coat
Quiddity set the fashion world abuzz by walking in wearing only a frubal-hair coatQuiddity set the fashion world abuzz by walking in wearing only a frubal-hair coatQuiddity set the fashion world abuzz by walking in wearing only a frubal-hair coatQuiddity set the fashion world abuzz by walking in wearing only a frubal-hair coatQuiddity set the fashion world abuzz by walking in wearing only a frubal-hair coat

Welcome to the forum.
Old 01-22-2007, 11:45 AM
PureX Offline
Religion: Taoist/Christian
Title:Lofty Member
Shield of Knowledge: Awarded for outstanding demonstration of high knowledge in a particular field - Issue reason:  

Frubals: 1078
PureX was impressed to learn that they have frubal vending machines in Japan
PureX was impressed to learn that they have frubal vending machines in JapanPureX was impressed to learn that they have frubal vending machines in Japan

Let's see ... Georgia ... a paper on wiccans ... mmmm, just write that wiccans are all godless heathins, hell-bound and sin-filled. That should get an "A".

*snickering*
Old 01-22-2007, 11:56 AM
XAAX Offline
Title:BANNED

Frubals: 67283
XAAX says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!XAAX says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!XAAX says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!XAAX says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!XAAX says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!XAAX says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!XAAX says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!
XAAX says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!XAAX says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!XAAX says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!XAAX says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!XAAX says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureX
Let's see ... Georgia ... a paper on wiccans ... mmmm, just write that wiccans are all godless heathins, hell-bound and sin-filled. That should get an "A".
*snickering*
Very good point, save yourself the research..lol...Welcome to the forums..hope your stay is a pleasant one....
Old 01-28-2007, 01:46 PM
Eibhlin Offline
Religion: dwarves!!!
Title:Freshman Member

Frubals: 17
Eibhlin gives frubals to the homeless

Quote:
Originally Posted by robtex
What are your hobbies and interests? You listed dance studio..what kinda dance?
Well, as far as dancing goes, I do ballet, pointe (like ballet, but where you stand on your toes *ouch*), jazz, lyrical, hip-hop, tap, and plenty of Irish dance competitions. I also take musical theatre, but that's also singing and acting.

Along with all of that, I take voice lessons, and I've played in school symphonic bands for about five years now. I play trombone, but in fifth grade I played baritone (the small tuba), so I could always double parts. For a while now, I've been tring to teach myself to draw and write, usually during classtime, but now I only draw when I don't have other work to do and my teachers aren't teaching. I play D&D with the family, so I also like to paint those little miniatures!

Also, I've been starting a garage band (which desparately needs a bass guitar player), but we haven't been playing yet, since we've just been getting people who can play together. I'm going to start off singing, but I want to learn guitar, bass guitar, and piano/keyboard, too! Needless to say I have my work cut out for me!

I like to keep myself busy...