Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Introductions / Are you new to ReligiousForums.com?
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2004, 11:40 AM
Master Vigil Offline
Religion: Different than yours
Title:Staff on Sabbatical
Shield of The Writer: Awarded for commendable contribution to the articles and journals at Religious Forums - Issue reason:  

Frubals: 646
Master Vigil worries that, at this rate, we may be approaching peak frubals in the near futureMaster Vigil worries that, at this rate, we may be approaching peak frubals in the near futureMaster Vigil worries that, at this rate, we may be approaching peak frubals in the near futureMaster Vigil worries that, at this rate, we may be approaching peak frubals in the near futureMaster Vigil worries that, at this rate, we may be approaching peak frubals in the near futureMaster Vigil worries that, at this rate, we may be approaching peak frubals in the near futureMaster Vigil worries that, at this rate, we may be approaching peak frubals in the near futureMaster Vigil worries that, at this rate, we may be approaching peak frubals in the near future

Welcome, Welcome.

Old 10-25-2004, 12:12 PM
robtex Offline
Religion: Atheist
Title:Staff on Sabbatical
Shield of Labour: Awarded for admirable hard work and development of a cause - Issue reason:  Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: 10,000 posts! 

Frubals: 1189
robtex was charged for 'enhanced interrogation methods' for subjecting frubals to loud disco music
robtex was charged for 'enhanced interrogation methods' for subjecting frubals to loud disco musicrobtex was charged for 'enhanced interrogation methods' for subjecting frubals to loud disco musicrobtex was charged for 'enhanced interrogation methods' for subjecting frubals to loud disco musicrobtex was charged for 'enhanced interrogation methods' for subjecting frubals to loud disco music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adie
wow! Thanks for all of the 'welcomes'!

My boyfriend is a little worried that I'll stop posting in his forums now that I've found this one, but otherwise he's okay with the new "love" in my life... : P

I'm currently reading Atlas Shrugged, and find it very good but a little slow at times. My favourite book of all time is The Wizard of Oz. A book that had a large impact on me was The DaVinci Code. I know that that must sound redundant or ridiculous, but after reading it I decided to look more into Christian mythology just as I had been all of the other religions of the world. It caused me to do a lot of research, and I've found some very interesting aspects of Christianity that I hadn't known existed before.
Two things:

List your bf forum as your homepage...than tell him you are in fact promoting his forum as an expression of your love (i have lots of sucking up experience).

about the davinci code if it got you to look at the history of christanity than it was well worth irregardless of its content. No religion can truely be understood without looking at its history, influences and counter prespective. One of the greatest injustices that I think Christians and Muslims and others do to themselves is only look to one book or manual for inspirtation. Knowing Christianity by only reading the Bible and nothing else is to know very little about it.
Old 10-25-2004, 12:59 PM
Adie Offline
Religion: everything
Title:Freshman Member

Frubals: 26
Adie is the leader of a covert group of mutant frubals

Ooh... The next time I do something stupid, I'll definitely beg advise from you, Robtex ( ;

I agree that one should have a complete understanding of their religion, no matter what it is. Its history, mythology, points and counterpoints are all important, and so many people become too obsessed over minor details and completely forget about the big picture. As much as I admire how religion causes people to live a more moral and kind life, it also causes them to become so single tracked that they forget about the beauty of learning as much as they can.
Old 10-25-2004, 07:26 PM
maggie2 Offline
Religion: spiritual
Title:Junior Member

Frubals: 193
maggie2 thinks frubals are the most fun you can have without a goat and some Jellomaggie2 thinks frubals are the most fun you can have without a goat and some Jellomaggie2 thinks frubals are the most fun you can have without a goat and some Jellomaggie2 thinks frubals are the most fun you can have without a goat and some Jello

Hi Adie,

Welcome. I'm new too, but I think you've found a gem in this site. Hope you enjoy being here.

So much to learn and do and see
Old 10-25-2004, 08:17 PM
Adie Offline
Religion: everything

Frubals: 26
Adie is the leader of a covert group of mutant frubals

Likewise, Maggie!! ( :
Old 10-26-2004, 06:49 AM
pagan_irish Offline
Religion: None

Frubals: 10
pagan_irish says, ''Zay 'ello to my little frubalz!
Lightbulb Hello one & all,

I'm new. Lots to ask and say.
Old 10-26-2004, 07:13 AM
pagan_irish Offline
Religion: None

Frubals: 10
pagan_irish says, ''Zay 'ello to my little frubalz!

Everyone is gone Religion mad today. It's big business too. Is Islam going to take over? Is that why your all gone Religion?
Old 10-26-2004, 08:25 AM
Peace Offline
Religion: Islam
Title:Quran & Sunnah
Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by the award committee and is well deserved. Shield of Peace: Awarded for exceptional effort in upholding and promoting the peace - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by the award committee and is well deserved. 

Frubals: 605
Peace advises you to cover your frubals when you sneezePeace advises you to cover your frubals when you sneezePeace advises you to cover your frubals when you sneezePeace advises you to cover your frubals when you sneezePeace advises you to cover your frubals when you sneezePeace advises you to cover your frubals when you sneezePeace advises you to cover your frubals when you sneezePeace advises you to cover your frubals when you sneeze

Peace be with you Adie and welcome to the forum

Salam
Old 10-26-2004, 12:41 PM
Green Gaia Offline
Religion: Unitarian Universalist
Title:Venturesome Member
Shield of The Writer: Awarded for commendable contribution to the articles and journals at Religious Forums - Issue reason:  Member of the Month Award:  - Issue reason:  Shield of Labour: Awarded for admirable hard work and development of a cause - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. Shield of Peace: Awarded for exceptional effort in upholding and promoting the peace - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. Shield of The Ambassador: Awarded for being a true herald of a belief system - Issue reason: This ambassador award has been given to you by the award committee and is well deserved. Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason:  

Frubals: 1961
Green Gaia keeps a stiff upper lip, a stiff wig, and gets through the day one frubal at a time
Green Gaia keeps a stiff upper lip, a stiff wig, and gets through the day one frubal at a timeGreen Gaia keeps a stiff upper lip, a stiff wig, and gets through the day one frubal at a timeGreen Gaia keeps a stiff upper lip, a stiff wig, and gets through the day one frubal at a timeGreen Gaia keeps a stiff upper lip, a stiff wig, and gets through the day one frubal at a timeGreen Gaia keeps a stiff upper lip, a stiff wig, and gets through the day one frubal at a timeGreen Gaia keeps a stiff upper lip, a stiff wig, and gets through the day one frubal at a timeGreen Gaia keeps a stiff upper lip, a stiff wig, and gets through the day one frubal at a timeGreen Gaia keeps a stiff upper lip, a stiff wig, and gets through the day one frubal at a timeGreen Gaia keeps a stiff upper lip, a stiff wig, and gets through the day one frubal at a time

Hello and welcome to the forums!
by men in their own image,
to be servants of their human interests.
- George Santayana