Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Everything But the Kitchen Sink / Entertainment / TV Talk
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-2011, 12:04 PM
Revoltingest Offline
Religion: Ignorant Atheist
Title:Certified Most Cunning
Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason:  Shield of 50,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 50,000 posts - Issue reason: For making 50,000 posts (limericks and bacon pictures included)! 

Frubals: 2956
Revoltingest doesn't think your frubals are supposed to smoke like thatRevoltingest doesn't think your frubals are supposed to smoke like that
Revoltingest doesn't think your frubals are supposed to smoke like thatRevoltingest doesn't think your frubals are supposed to smoke like thatRevoltingest doesn't think your frubals are supposed to smoke like thatRevoltingest doesn't think your frubals are supposed to smoke like thatRevoltingest doesn't think your frubals are supposed to smoke like thatRevoltingest doesn't think your frubals are supposed to smoke like thatRevoltingest doesn't think your frubals are supposed to smoke like thatRevoltingest doesn't think your frubals are supposed to smoke like thatRevoltingest doesn't think your frubals are supposed to smoke like that
Default For Fans Of The Wire

David Simon responds to criticism by a Baltimore police commissioner.....
Baltimore Crime Beat: "Wire" creator responds to top cop's criticism - Baltimore crime news: Police, courts and police stories in the city and central Maryland - baltimoresun.com
Old 04-13-2011, 12:10 PM
Magic Man Offline
Religion: Trampolinist
Title:Reaper of Conversation
Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by your peers and is well deserved.   Congratulations! Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For Reaching the 10,000 post mark! 

Frubals: 1405
Magic Man is raising funds to open a frubal petting zoo, but the cost of hand sanitizer alone might sink the project
Magic Man is raising funds to open a frubal petting zoo, but the cost of hand sanitizer alone might sink the projectMagic Man is raising funds to open a frubal petting zoo, but the cost of hand sanitizer alone might sink the projectMagic Man is raising funds to open a frubal petting zoo, but the cost of hand sanitizer alone might sink the projectMagic Man is raising funds to open a frubal petting zoo, but the cost of hand sanitizer alone might sink the projectMagic Man is raising funds to open a frubal petting zoo, but the cost of hand sanitizer alone might sink the projectMagic Man is raising funds to open a frubal petting zoo, but the cost of hand sanitizer alone might sink the projectMagic Man is raising funds to open a frubal petting zoo, but the cost of hand sanitizer alone might sink the project

Yeah, I remember reading that. It's sadly unsurprising to me that a police commissioner would make claims like he did. I mean, seriously. We have a huge drug/murder problem here. That shouldn't be news to anyone. All Simon did was show a realistic view of the situation.

Whom = him, her
Who = he, she
Old 06-19-2011, 01:34 PM
Gunny Offline
Religion: Catholic
Title:Semper Fi

Frubals: 13
Gunny will work for frubals

The Wire was an amazing TV show. I bought every season on DVD. Can't get enough of it.
Old 06-19-2011, 01:49 PM
Revoltingest Offline
Religion: Ignorant Atheist
Title:Certified Most Cunning
Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason:  Shield of 50,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 50,000 posts - Issue reason: For making 50,000 posts (limericks and bacon pictures included)! 

Frubals: 2956
Revoltingest doesn't think your frubals are supposed to smoke like thatRevoltingest doesn't think your frubals are supposed to smoke like that
Revoltingest doesn't think your frubals are supposed to smoke like thatRevoltingest doesn't think your frubals are supposed to smoke like thatRevoltingest doesn't think your frubals are supposed to smoke like thatRevoltingest doesn't think your frubals are supposed to smoke like thatRevoltingest doesn't think your frubals are supposed to smoke like thatRevoltingest doesn't think your frubals are supposed to smoke like thatRevoltingest doesn't think your frubals are supposed to smoke like thatRevoltingest doesn't think your frubals are supposed to smoke like thatRevoltingest doesn't think your frubals are supposed to smoke like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
The Wire was an amazing TV show. I bought every season on DVD. Can't get enough of it.
Been keeping up with Treme?
It's not The Wire, but Simon spins one rip'n good yarn...with some of the actors from The Wire & Deadwood.