Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Everything But the Kitchen Sink / The Social World
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2009, 09:29 AM
Apex Offline
Religion: LDS
Title:Somewhere Around Nothing

Frubals: 433
Apex will rent out frubals to newer members wanting to impress peopleApex will rent out frubals to newer members wanting to impress peopleApex will rent out frubals to newer members wanting to impress peopleApex will rent out frubals to newer members wanting to impress peopleApex will rent out frubals to newer members wanting to impress peopleApex will rent out frubals to newer members wanting to impress peopleApex will rent out frubals to newer members wanting to impress people
Default H1z1

H1Z1 has hit Purdue University.

For those of you who do not know what this is, it is a game that has been spreading across college campuses called Humans vs Zombies.
ThreatDown - Zombies | Tuesday October 7 | ColbertNation.com
I have been playing this past week and it has been unbelievable fun. The basic premise is there are zombies who must tag human players, who then turn into zombies. The humans can use nerf guns, or socks, to temporarily stun zombies. We have roughly 1200 people playing on campus.
My friend has been recording video of the missions at night and posting them on youtube. You can view them here,
YouTube - tankus001's Channel
(Frubals to who ever can pick me out.)

Has anyone else here played this game or heard of it?

Quote:
The latest outbreaks of H1N1 have left many Purdue Students crippled with the flu. While 99.9% of the H1N1 infected recovered without a hitch, there were students who's infection mutated to a much deadlier state. The mutation: H1Z1 has the following symptoms:
  • Aggression
  • Unrelentless hatred toward non-infected.
  • Nigh invulnerability
The virus is 100% communicable and is transmitted by touch. The infected do have a weakness to soft projectiles such as balled up socks and NERF darts, and seems to put them into a catatonic state for a short period of time.
5 cases of H1Z1 have been confirmed on the campus of Purdue University. Use EXTREME caution and avoid contact with infected at all costs. Due to the severity of this virus, we are recommending use of firearms using Nerf-onium coated rounds. This is the only known way to temporarily disable infected students. Do not engage infected aggressively nor single-handedly. I REPEAT: THERE IS SAFETY IN NUMBERS, AND SAFETY IN DISTANCE.
All I can say is, if you get the chance to play one of these games at another campus, take it!