Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Everything But the Kitchen Sink / The Material World / Science and Technology
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2008, 03:51 AM
tcprowling Offline
Religion: devout coward
Title:Junior Member

Frubals: 145
tcprowling is called 'Da Frubalmesiter' by dorky friendstcprowling is called 'Da Frubalmesiter' by dorky friendstcprowling is called 'Da Frubalmesiter' by dorky friends
Default new technology and gadgets

I love reading about new technology and gadgets, Not only electronic technology but gadgets and giz moz of all sorts like the following for the boating fan amoung us
> Sealegs amphibious boat powers over land and sea
> and for the cook in me
> Barbecues & BBQ Grills - Stainless Steel Barbecues & BBQ Grills
> I may never buy one but i think they are neat and if there is a Santa this is what i want
Ok Tell us what you think of these and if you come across any new or interesting items let us know
TC
Old 04-22-2008, 06:18 AM
Fluffy Offline
Religion: Transhumanism
Title:A fool
Shield of The Writer: Awarded for commendable contribution to the articles and journals at Religious Forums - Issue reason:  Shield of Knowledge: Awarded for outstanding demonstration of high knowledge in a particular field - Issue reason: This Scolarship award has been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. Shield of Peace: Awarded for exceptional effort in upholding and promoting the peace - Issue reason: The Courtesy award has been granted to you by the awards committee and is well deserved. 

Frubals: 1040
Fluffy invents imaginary friends and hounds them for frubals
Fluffy invents imaginary friends and hounds them for frubals

Printer on the back of your laptop
USB stick that doubles as an ultra-mini mouse
3mm thick TV screen
Say goodbye to wires, here comes Wireless Power

I especially like the TV screen which uses OLED technology and will soon replace LCD technology. Why this is good:
OLEDs are cheaper than LCDs. The most expensive component in, say, a laptop is the LCD.
The two main products that are made from liquid crystals are LCDs and solar panels. By replacing LCDs, the cost of solar panels will come down.
OLEDs are printed on to a surface opening up possibilities for flexible screens.

Last edited by Fluffy; 04-22-2008 at 06:27 AM..
Old 04-23-2008, 04:35 PM
Don Penguinoini Offline
Religion: Hinduism
Title:HiiPoWer

Frubals: 721
Don Penguinoini wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mallDon Penguinoini wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mallDon Penguinoini wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mallDon Penguinoini wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mallDon Penguinoini wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mallDon Penguinoini wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mallDon Penguinoini wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mallDon Penguinoini wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mall

I like my iPod Touch!
Old 04-23-2008, 05:00 PM
tcprowling Offline
Religion: devout coward
Title:Junior Member

Frubals: 145
tcprowling is called 'Da Frubalmesiter' by dorky friendstcprowling is called 'Da Frubalmesiter' by dorky friendstcprowling is called 'Da Frubalmesiter' by dorky friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Penguinoini View Post
I like my iPod Touch!
Care to share it with us like a picture or a website
Old 04-24-2008, 11:45 AM
Don Penguinoini Offline
Religion: Hinduism
Title:HiiPoWer

Frubals: 721
Don Penguinoini wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mallDon Penguinoini wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mallDon Penguinoini wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mallDon Penguinoini wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mallDon Penguinoini wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mallDon Penguinoini wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mallDon Penguinoini wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mallDon Penguinoini wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mall

Sure!

www.ipodtouched.net

The possibilitiesa are endless! I have Guitar Hero 3 on my iPod, no, not courtesy of Apple though.
Old 04-24-2008, 12:09 PM
Kungfuzed Offline
Religion: Unitarian Universalist
Title:Student Nurse

Frubals: 297
Kungfuzed cackles hysterically after pulling the chair out from under your frubalsKungfuzed cackles hysterically after pulling the chair out from under your frubalsKungfuzed cackles hysterically after pulling the chair out from under your frubalsKungfuzed cackles hysterically after pulling the chair out from under your frubalsKungfuzed cackles hysterically after pulling the chair out from under your frubals

Behold my next computer
YouTube - Asus Eee PC Review #6

It boots in 25 seconds. It has a solid state drive that outpreforms any hard drive. And best of all it costs less than 400 dollars.