Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Religious Topics / Religious Debates / Same Faith Debates
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 04-28-2009, 07:12 AM
ἀλήθεια's Avatar
ἀλήθεια Offline
Title:Jesus set me free!
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: On God's Footstool
Gender: Female
Posts: 538
Frubals: 17
ἀλήθεια gives frubals to the homeless
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch07 View Post
Already did. In earlier post. Its simple because Cains genealogy is listed completely separate from Adams. If Cain was Adams son they would have just included Cains genealogy into Adams since they already went through the trouble of putting it in Genesis. The only reason to list the genealogies separate from each other is because Cain was not from Adams seed.
There is no genealogy that lists Satan as Cain's father, but Genesis 4:1 states that Cain was the result of Adam having relations with Eve.
__________________
Aletheia (ἀλήθεια)
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 04-28-2009, 07:39 AM
Enoch07's Avatar
Enoch07 Offline
Religion: Christian
Title:Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,613
Frubals: 64
Enoch07 thinks frubals grow on treesEnoch07 thinks frubals grow on trees
Default

Yeup you could read it that way if you wanted to. But if it was true. Cain would be listed under Adams genealogy just like Seth was.

Genesis 4: 25 And Adam knew his wife again, and she bore a son and named him Seth, "For God has appointed another seed for me instead of Abel, whom Cain killed."

If Cain was Adams why would God feel the need to replace Abel? hint? Because Cain was the child of Satan. He was incapable of fulfilling Gods role for Adam and Eves family. Abel would have fulfilled this role had Cain not killed him. So God blessed them with another child so that the blood line could continue as God willed it.
__________________
When I raise my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who haze me. O' Lord raise me to Thy right hand, and count me among Thy saints.
~ The Boondock Saints
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 04-28-2009, 09:25 AM
ἀλήθεια's Avatar
ἀλήθεια Offline
Title:Jesus set me free!
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: On God's Footstool
Gender: Female
Posts: 538
Frubals: 17
ἀλήθεια gives frubals to the homeless
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch07 View Post
Yeup you could read it that way if you wanted to. But if it was true. Cain would be listed under Adams genealogy just like Seth was.

Genesis 4: 25 And Adam knew his wife again, and she bore a son and named him Seth, "For God has appointed another seed for me instead of Abel, whom Cain killed."
The assumption that Cain cannot be Adam's isn't logical. Only three of Adam's children were named in the Bible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch07 View Post
If Cain was Adams why would God feel the need to replace Abel? hint?
1. Because that is the line the Messiah would come from
2. Because Cain was sent away
3. Because Adam and Eve missed Abel and would also miss Cain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch07 View Post
Because Cain was the child of Satan.
The Bible says that Adam knew Eve and Cain was born. It does not say that Satan knew Eve. It also does not list Satan as the father of Cain in Cain's genealogy.
__________________
Aletheia (ἀλήθεια)
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 04-28-2009, 10:05 AM
Enoch07's Avatar
Enoch07 Offline
Religion: Christian
Title:Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,613
Frubals: 64
Enoch07 thinks frubals grow on treesEnoch07 thinks frubals grow on trees
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ἀλήθεια View Post
The assumption that Cain cannot be Adam's isn't logical. Only three of Adam's children were named in the Bible.

The Bible says that Adam knew Eve and Cain was born. It does not say that Satan knew Eve. It also does not list Satan as the father of Cain in Cain's genealogy.

Is not logical?!? Fine show me where Cain is in Adams genealogy. Show me now or drop your argument. Because you have shown absolutely no proof to back up Adam as Cains father. I have proved through genealogy straight out of the Bible that Cain is not Adams son. Only thing you have done is scream that I am wrong and that I am a racist.
__________________
When I raise my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who haze me. O' Lord raise me to Thy right hand, and count me among Thy saints.
~ The Boondock Saints
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 04-28-2009, 10:30 AM
ἀλήθεια's Avatar
ἀλήθεια Offline
Title:Jesus set me free!
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: On God's Footstool
Gender: Female
Posts: 538
Frubals: 17
ἀλήθεια gives frubals to the homeless
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch07 View Post
Is not logical?!? Fine show me where Cain is in Adams genealogy.
I already told you that only three of Adam's children were named: Cain, Abel, and Seth. I also explained in a round about way that when you do a geneaology you don't have to list all the children. So I will tell you flat out that when you do a person's genealogy, it isn't necessary to always list all the children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch07 View Post
Show me now or drop your argument. Because you have shown absolutely no proof to back up Adam as Cains father. I have proved through genealogy straight out of the Bible that Cain is not Adams son.
No, you haven't. I don't believe that you have the expertise at this time to trace a person's geneaology. You are assuming that Satan is Cain's father but you have no record to show that. Genealogists are not good genealogists if they call conjecture fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch07 View Post
Only thing you have done is scream that I am wrong and that I am a racist.
I haven't screamed at all and I've never called you a racist.
__________________
Aletheia (ἀλήθεια)
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 04-28-2009, 10:40 AM
blu Offline
Title:BANNED
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Gender: Undisclosed
Posts: 358
Frubals: 18429
blu says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!blu says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!blu says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!blu says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!blu says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!blu says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!
blu says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!blu says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!blu says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!blu says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!blu says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!blu says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!blu says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!
Default Cain

(Gen 10:8) And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.
(Gen 10:9) He was a mighty hunter before the Lord: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord.
(Gen 10:10) And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.
Any who, Nimrod was Cain's down line. all wicked ppl, and Gen 6:4

For a video talk on the subject, go to familyradio.com, and go to dynamic
bible questions. and type in cain then there you will see many threads and pick the one you want to listen to. There is pretty much only one anyway family line of Cain, seth, atc...
You said the same question on true2ourselves.com Hi again!

Last edited by blu; 04-28-2009 at 10:43 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 04-28-2009, 11:03 AM
Enoch07's Avatar
Enoch07 Offline
Religion: Christian
Title:Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,613
Frubals: 64
Enoch07 thinks frubals grow on treesEnoch07 thinks frubals grow on trees
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ἀλήθεια View Post
I already told you that only three of Adam's children were named: Cain, Abel, and Seth. I also explained in a round about way that when you do a geneaology you don't have to list all the children. So I will tell you flat out that when you do a person's genealogy, it isn't necessary to always list all the children.

Genealogists are not good genealogists if they call conjecture fact.
Cain has got his entire own genealogy set completely independent of Adams. Seth was included into Adams. You have yet to explain why Cains genealogy which is there in Genesis, yet it is totally separated from Adams and Seths. The only logical reason to put Cains genealogy there and not in Adams is obvious.

You seem to do fine linking Cain to Adam when the genealogy says otherwise. If Cains genealogy was not listed in the Bible at all I would agree with you, and there would be no conversation at all about it. But the fact is that it is listed completely independent of Adams genealogy which is highly suspect, considering they had no problems listing Seth under Adam's.

You obviously would not accept two seed teachings if God came down Himself, slapped you in the face, and told you Adam was not Cains father. Which is fine, believe what you will. And I will believe what I will, and let the chips fall where they may.
__________________
When I raise my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who haze me. O' Lord raise me to Thy right hand, and count me among Thy saints.
~ The Boondock Saints
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 04-28-2009, 03:47 PM
S-word Offline
Title:Restricted
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Gender: Undisclosed
Posts: 2,763
Frubals: 115
S-word sleeps on a big pile of frubals.  This is how some of them end up with drool stains.S-word sleeps on a big pile of frubals.  This is how some of them end up with drool stains.S-word sleeps on a big pile of frubals.  This is how some of them end up with drool stains.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch07 View Post
Is not logical?!? Fine show me where Cain is in Adams genealogy. Show me now or drop your argument. Because you have shown absolutely no proof to back up Adam as Cains father. I have proved through genealogy straight out of the Bible that Cain is not Adams son. Only thing you have done is scream that I am wrong and that I am a racist.


Genesis 4: 1; And Adam knew his wife Eve and she conceived (From that union) and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord, and the word here, translated "Lord," is "He who is Jehovah" and not "adon" which means lord and master.
Before Adam was cast down to the lower world and clothed with animal skin, flesh, sinews and nerves etc, he was a beautiful simulacrum and had a glorious body of brilliant light, Eve was already pregnant with Cain before they were driven out of paradise.

This is the same Lord who tried to kill Moses, on his return to Egypt to free the people of Israel, and this is the same Lord who in his descent from the ends of time and after he had been brought to perfection, revealed himself through his obedient servant Jesus, who spoke not one word, nor did anything except that which he was commanded by the Lord who revealed his new nature to us through his servant.

Jesus, was the earthly Image of the God of this world, and in the same manner that Moses lifted the image of the serpent in the desert, so too Jesus, the earthy image of the old serpent had to be lifted up also, in order that those who were dying because of the venom of the old accuser, which courses through their veins , only had to turn their minds eye to the image of God's only begotten son, who had been brought to perfection and who cried out through the mouth of his chosen one, "Father! Give me glory in you presence now, the same glory I had with you before the world was made.

Jesus is the biological son of Mary and her half brother Joseph the Levite who were both sired by the one father, "Heli" who is a descent of Nathan the son of 'Uriah who became a Levite' by his marriage to Bathsheba the daughter of Ammiel the son of Obed-Edom who is a descendant of Heber the Kenite a son of Hobab the Kenite the second father-in-law of Moses the Levite, being the Father to Moses's second wife who was the mother of the 40 year old 'Caleb the son of Jephunneh', when she married the 80 year old Moses.

To whom does this refer to, "I am (Lucifer) the Light Bearer, the bright morning star."

Last edited by S-word; 04-28-2009 at 04:01 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 04-28-2009, 04:01 PM
Enoch07's Avatar
Enoch07 Offline
Religion: Christian
Title:Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,613
Frubals: 64
Enoch07 thinks frubals grow on treesEnoch07 thinks frubals grow on trees
Default

Welcome to ignore S-word.
__________________
When I raise my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who haze me. O' Lord raise me to Thy right hand, and count me among Thy saints.
~ The Boondock Saints
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 04-28-2009, 04:10 PM
S-word Offline
Title:Restricted
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Gender: Undisclosed
Posts: 2,763
Frubals: 115
S-word sleeps on a big pile of frubals.  This is how some of them end up with drool stains.S-word sleeps on a big pile of frubals.  This is how some of them end up with drool stains.S-word sleeps on a big pile of frubals.  This is how some of them end up with drool stains.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch07 View Post
Welcome to ignore S-word.


If you choose to ignore the words of the Lord then so be it, but if you would care to check it out you will find that what I have said is in accordance to the the scriptures, that is, if you are truely interested in God's word and not just the imaginations of your own mind.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:14 AM.


Copyright ReligiousForums.com

SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.