Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Religious Topics / Religious Debates
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Can Satan Defeat God?
Yes, easily 2 5.41%
Yes, but it would be very hard 7 18.92%
Maybe, very probable 1 2.70%
Maybe, though very unlikely 1 2.70%
No 30 81.08%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-13-2006, 08:41 AM
Adstar Offline
Title:Sophmore Member

Frubals: 4539
Adstar accidentally vacuumed up some frubals and now has to dig through the bag in all the hair, dust, and hamstersAdstar accidentally vacuumed up some frubals and now has to dig through the bag in all the hair, dust, and hamstersAdstar accidentally vacuumed up some frubals and now has to dig through the bag in all the hair, dust, and hamstersAdstar accidentally vacuumed up some frubals and now has to dig through the bag in all the hair, dust, and hamsters
Adstar accidentally vacuumed up some frubals and now has to dig through the bag in all the hair, dust, and hamstersAdstar accidentally vacuumed up some frubals and now has to dig through the bag in all the hair, dust, and hamstersAdstar accidentally vacuumed up some frubals and now has to dig through the bag in all the hair, dust, and hamstersAdstar accidentally vacuumed up some frubals and now has to dig through the bag in all the hair, dust, and hamstersAdstar accidentally vacuumed up some frubals and now has to dig through the bag in all the hair, dust, and hamstersAdstar accidentally vacuumed up some frubals and now has to dig through the bag in all the hair, dust, and hamstersAdstar accidentally vacuumed up some frubals and now has to dig through the bag in all the hair, dust, and hamstersAdstar accidentally vacuumed up some frubals and now has to dig through the bag in all the hair, dust, and hamsters
Smile

satan has lost. But satan can try his best to ensure as many people as possible are lost with him. satan is like a suicide bomber, he knows he is going to die his only motivation is to take as many with him when he goes. So satan can defeat people who reject the Love of the truth. The Messiah Jesus. But satan can never defeat God or those who love the truth and have accepted Jesus. Jesus already defeated satan with his death and resurrection. The only question is who of us will goin the victor and who will join the looser.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days
Old 04-13-2006, 09:21 AM
evearael Offline
Title:Theist
Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. 

Frubals: 765
evearael wishes to be buried with all these frubals, but the casket is too smallevearael wishes to be buried with all these frubals, but the casket is too smallevearael wishes to be buried with all these frubals, but the casket is too smallevearael wishes to be buried with all these frubals, but the casket is too smallevearael wishes to be buried with all these frubals, but the casket is too smallevearael wishes to be buried with all these frubals, but the casket is too smallevearael wishes to be buried with all these frubals, but the casket is too smallevearael wishes to be buried with all these frubals, but the casket is too smallevearael wishes to be buried with all these frubals, but the casket is too small

No. As Jewscout put it... Satan is God's *****. Satan follows God's orders, nothing more.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:24 AM
Šanisty Offline
Religion: Luciferian
Title:BANNED
Shield of The Ambassador: Awarded for being a true herald of a belief system - Issue reason: This award is presented by your peers and is well deserved 

Frubals: 589
Šanisty consulted a spell book to figure out a way to turn you into a frubalŠanisty consulted a spell book to figure out a way to turn you into a frubalŠanisty consulted a spell book to figure out a way to turn you into a frubalŠanisty consulted a spell book to figure out a way to turn you into a frubalŠanisty consulted a spell book to figure out a way to turn you into a frubalŠanisty consulted a spell book to figure out a way to turn you into a frubalŠanisty consulted a spell book to figure out a way to turn you into a frubalŠanisty consulted a spell book to figure out a way to turn you into a frubal

I voted "Yes, but it would be very hard." I am under no delusion that this would be a difficult task. However, I make a habit of cheering for the underdog and in this case, actually playing for his team.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:36 AM
Quiddity Offline
Religion: Catholic
Title:UndertheInfluenceofGiants
Shield of Peace: Awarded for exceptional effort in upholding and promoting the peace - Issue reason:  Shield of The Ambassador: Awarded for being a true herald of a belief system - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by the award committee and is well deserved. Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: 10000 posts 

Frubals: 1251
Quiddity set the fashion world abuzz by walking in wearing only a frubal-hair coat
Quiddity set the fashion world abuzz by walking in wearing only a frubal-hair coatQuiddity set the fashion world abuzz by walking in wearing only a frubal-hair coatQuiddity set the fashion world abuzz by walking in wearing only a frubal-hair coatQuiddity set the fashion world abuzz by walking in wearing only a frubal-hair coatQuiddity set the fashion world abuzz by walking in wearing only a frubal-hair coat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Šanisty
I voted "Yes, but it would be very hard." I am under no delusion that this would be a difficult task. However, I make a habit of cheering for the underdog and in this case, actually playing for his team.
Bring it on....
Old 04-13-2006, 12:50 PM
Šanisty Offline
Religion: Luciferian
Title:BANNED
Shield of The Ambassador: Awarded for being a true herald of a belief system - Issue reason: This award is presented by your peers and is well deserved 

Frubals: 589
Šanisty consulted a spell book to figure out a way to turn you into a frubalŠanisty consulted a spell book to figure out a way to turn you into a frubalŠanisty consulted a spell book to figure out a way to turn you into a frubalŠanisty consulted a spell book to figure out a way to turn you into a frubalŠanisty consulted a spell book to figure out a way to turn you into a frubalŠanisty consulted a spell book to figure out a way to turn you into a frubalŠanisty consulted a spell book to figure out a way to turn you into a frubalŠanisty consulted a spell book to figure out a way to turn you into a frubal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor
Bring it on....
Lol...I assume you're joking. You and I have no reason to personally fight one another. If we do cross when the time comes though, you can count on me giving you my personal best.
Old 04-14-2006, 06:30 AM
Ori Offline
Title:Angel slayer
Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason: This award is presented by your peers and is well deserved Shield of Creativity: Awarded for wonderfully original and innovative thinking - Issue reason:  

Frubals: 382
Ori suggests that you not swim for half an hour after receiving frubalsOri suggests that you not swim for half an hour after receiving frubalsOri suggests that you not swim for half an hour after receiving frubalsOri suggests that you not swim for half an hour after receiving frubalsOri suggests that you not swim for half an hour after receiving frubalsOri suggests that you not swim for half an hour after receiving frubals

It could go either way, it all depends on us.

Frankly I don't think we're doing so well at the moment, if we've ever done that well at all.
Old 04-14-2006, 09:38 AM
open_mind Offline
Title:Freshman Member

Frubals: 197
open_mind is flattered, but likes your frubals as just friends...  not THAT way - sorryopen_mind is flattered, but likes your frubals as just friends...  not THAT way - sorryopen_mind is flattered, but likes your frubals as just friends...  not THAT way - sorryopen_mind is flattered, but likes your frubals as just friends...  not THAT way - sorry

this thread really has no meaning.
if anyone has a 1% hesitation about the fact that there is no chance of facing God,then he doesn't know who is God.
if all creatures including mankind united together with the assistance of the (powerless) satan and decided to give it a shot against their creator,they will not even bother him !!
the least he can do is just tell them DIE,and simply create others as a replacement if he wants
can't you see that God has no problems doing anything he wants?!
Old 04-14-2006, 09:56 AM
Nehustan Offline
Title:Uber Member

Frubals: 257
Nehustan has this annoying habit of using a 'devil voice' when saying the word 'frubal'Nehustan has this annoying habit of using a 'devil voice' when saying the word 'frubal'Nehustan has this annoying habit of using a 'devil voice' when saying the word 'frubal'Nehustan has this annoying habit of using a 'devil voice' when saying the word 'frubal'Nehustan has this annoying habit of using a 'devil voice' when saying the word 'frubal'

On no I just read the quuestion wrong and answered 'yes easily'....eeeek

I meant the say the opposite, astagfir Allah. I was going to qualify my answer, so given I made such an error I better do it pretty fast. Allah sustains and supports our world/creation (i.e. the first heaven) and the other worlds. He is beyond creation not dependent upon, whereas Iblis is a creation and thus within creation. Iblis is dependent on being 'created' thus dependent on Allah. Allah is not dependent on Iblis. So Iblis cannot defeat Allah as he is totally dependent upon him (as all creation), whereas Allah is independent from his creation nor is he supported by it. So I guess my qualified answer is Allah can't lose, and in this battle Iblis cannot win. There are no grades of answer.
Old 04-14-2006, 10:12 AM
jewscout Offline
Religion: Judaism
Title:Religious Zionist

Frubals: 969
jewscout believes that every time you frubal a post, angels strap on clown noses and line dancejewscout believes that every time you frubal a post, angels strap on clown noses and line dancejewscout believes that every time you frubal a post, angels strap on clown noses and line dancejewscout believes that every time you frubal a post, angels strap on clown noses and line dancejewscout believes that every time you frubal a post, angels strap on clown noses and line dancejewscout believes that every time you frubal a post, angels strap on clown noses and line dancejewscout believes that every time you frubal a post, angels strap on clown noses and line dancejewscout believes that every time you frubal a post, angels strap on clown noses and line dancejewscout believes that every time you frubal a post, angels strap on clown noses and line dance

Quote:
Originally Posted by evearael
No. As Jewscout put it... Satan is God's *****. Satan follows God's orders, nothing more.
how very true...i picture HaSatan as being joe pesci from "goodfellas"
Old 04-14-2006, 11:46 AM
Squirt Offline
Religion: LDS Christian
Title:Senior Member

Frubals: 171
Squirt falls for the old 'Pull my frubals' trick every timeSquirt falls for the old 'Pull my frubals' trick every timeSquirt falls for the old 'Pull my frubals' trick every timeSquirt falls for the old 'Pull my frubals' trick every time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adstar
satan has lost. But satan can try his best to ensure as many people as possible are lost with him. satan is like a suicide bomber, he knows he is going to die his only motivation is to take as many with him when he goes.
That's a good analogy. I like that.