Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Religious Topics / Religious Debates
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2013, 08:26 AM
Meshak Offline
Religion: Jesus' servant
Title:Restricted

Frubals: 20
Meshak invested heavily in the foreign frubal economy
Default Paul's teachings.

Jesus got away with OT rituals like sacrificial system when He died on the cross.

Yet, Paul seems to reestablished many of legalism all over.

And Paul didnt seem to believe obeying Jesus' teachings and commandment will save us. It is against Jesus' word of "if you love Me, keep my commandments".

Jesus emphasized how important to be obedient to His teachings and commands.

It seems to be clear that Paul was not cooperating with Jesus' salvation.

PS, I am Jesus' follower and His servant to be clear. Jesus is my Lord.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:28 AM
oldbadger Offline
Religion: Deist
Title:Old Mongrel!

Frubals: 331
oldbadger tries counting frubals to get to sleep but only ends up more arousedoldbadger tries counting frubals to get to sleep but only ends up more arousedoldbadger tries counting frubals to get to sleep but only ends up more arousedoldbadger tries counting frubals to get to sleep but only ends up more arousedoldbadger tries counting frubals to get to sleep but only ends up more arousedoldbadger tries counting frubals to get to sleep but only ends up more aroused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meshak View Post
Jesus got away with OT rituals like sacrificial system when He died on the cross.

Yet, Paul seems to reestablished many of legalism all over.

And Paul didnt seem to believe obeying Jesus' teachings and commandment will save us. It is against Jesus' word of "if you love Me, keep my commandments".

Jesus emphasized how important to be obedient to His teachings and commands.

It seems to be clear that Paul was not cooperating with Jesus' salvation.

PS, I am Jesus' follower and His servant to be clear. Jesus is my Lord.
Cool... and yes.... I agree with you. I don't think Pauline Religion is much like Jesus's true religion.

I'm not a proper christian, but then.......
Old 03-05-2013, 08:31 AM
Meshak Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbadger View Post
Cool... and yes.... I agree with you. I don't think Pauline Religion is much like Jesus's true religion.

I'm not a proper christian, but then.......
I am outcast in the Christian community in this regard among many other issues too.

I am Jesus' loyal servant. Paul is not my Lord.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:32 AM
Jayhawker Soule Offline
Religion: Judaism
Title:Extraordinary Member
Shield of Knowledge: Awarded for outstanding demonstration of high knowledge in a particular field - Issue reason:  Shield of Research: Awarded for meticulous attention to detail and comprehensive reading around a subject - Issue reason: For thorough research in regards to different topics through the years. Shield of the Veteran: For continued service and valued contribution over the years - Issue reason: For your valuable contributions to the forum over the years. Shield of 20,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 20,000 posts - Issue reason: For over 20,000 posts. Congrats Jay.  :) 

Frubals: 3440
Jayhawker Soule loves hearing the ancient myths where an angry deity sent a plague of frubals to terrorize misbehaving tribesJayhawker Soule loves hearing the ancient myths where an angry deity sent a plague of frubals to terrorize misbehaving tribesJayhawker Soule loves hearing the ancient myths where an angry deity sent a plague of frubals to terrorize misbehaving tribes
Jayhawker Soule loves hearing the ancient myths where an angry deity sent a plague of frubals to terrorize misbehaving tribesJayhawker Soule loves hearing the ancient myths where an angry deity sent a plague of frubals to terrorize misbehaving tribesJayhawker Soule loves hearing the ancient myths where an angry deity sent a plague of frubals to terrorize misbehaving tribesJayhawker Soule loves hearing the ancient myths where an angry deity sent a plague of frubals to terrorize misbehaving tribesJayhawker Soule loves hearing the ancient myths where an angry deity sent a plague of frubals to terrorize misbehaving tribesJayhawker Soule loves hearing the ancient myths where an angry deity sent a plague of frubals to terrorize misbehaving tribesJayhawker Soule loves hearing the ancient myths where an angry deity sent a plague of frubals to terrorize misbehaving tribes

Quote:
It's a good thing that he snuck in one last Passover before leaving.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:40 AM
oldbadger Offline

oldbadger tries counting frubals to get to sleep but only ends up more arousedoldbadger tries counting frubals to get to sleep but only ends up more arousedoldbadger tries counting frubals to get to sleep but only ends up more arousedoldbadger tries counting frubals to get to sleep but only ends up more arousedoldbadger tries counting frubals to get to sleep but only ends up more arousedoldbadger tries counting frubals to get to sleep but only ends up more aroused

Quote:
I am outcast in the Christian community in this regard among many other issues too.

I am Jesus' loyal servant. Paul is not my Lord.
Thank goodness for the www. Outcasts can find similar 'hearts, minds and souls' throughout the world now. No need to be alone.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:43 AM
Meshak Offline

Quote:
Thank goodness for the www. Outcasts can find similar 'hearts, minds and souls' throughout the world now. No need to be alone.
Are they Jesus' servants?
Old 03-05-2013, 10:49 AM
oldbadger Offline

Quote:
Are they Jesus' servants?
Some will be. Some will have your beliefs. And the www will connect you with them more speedily than most any other communication system.

But, compared with 'Pauline' Christians, they will be in a tiny minority. When most christians want to tell me something, they open their bibles and start reading from...... Paul.

Tell me......... what do you think of John's Gospel, as compared with Mark's, or Matthew's.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:58 AM
Meshak Offline

Quote:
But, compared with 'Pauline' Christians, they will be in a tiny minority. When most christians want to tell me something, they open their bibles and start reading from...... Paul.
that is exactly right. they make up their own doctrines using Paul's teachings. They hardly quote Jesus. Calvinism is main one. And Calvin was murderer too. they dont have any qualm following his teachings.
Quote:
Tell me......... what do you think of John's Gospel, as compared with Mark's, or Matthew's.
I have not compared them, but it seems John is different from the rest, especially about John 1-1. It does not harmonize with Jesus' word.

Jesus did not teach trinity.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:59 AM
Meshak Offline

BTW, would you link me to your group?

thanks.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:18 AM
sojourner Offline
Title:Shameless Frubal Hound
Shield of Knowledge: Awarded for outstanding demonstration of high knowledge in a particular field - Issue reason: This award was given to you by your peers and is well deserved. Tolerance Award:  - Issue reason: This award had been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. Shield of the Veteran: For continued service and valued contribution over the years - Issue reason: For your excellent contributions to the forum over the years. Shield of 20,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 20,000 posts - Issue reason:  

Frubals: 1591
sojourner writes 'frubal me' in the dust on dirty trucks
sojourner writes 'frubal me' in the dust on dirty truckssojourner writes 'frubal me' in the dust on dirty truckssojourner writes 'frubal me' in the dust on dirty truckssojourner writes 'frubal me' in the dust on dirty truckssojourner writes 'frubal me' in the dust on dirty truckssojourner writes 'frubal me' in the dust on dirty truckssojourner writes 'frubal me' in the dust on dirty truckssojourner writes 'frubal me' in the dust on dirty trucks

Quote:
it seems John is different from the rest, especially about John 1-1. It does not harmonize with Jesus' word.

Jesus did not teach trinity.
"I and the Father are one."