Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Religious Topics / Religious Debates
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2013, 08:28 PM
F0uad Offline
Religion: Islam
Title:Intrepid Member

Frubals: 144
F0uad writes cutesy love poems to frubals, dotting every 'i' with a little happy faceF0uad writes cutesy love poems to frubals, dotting every 'i' with a little happy faceF0uad writes cutesy love poems to frubals, dotting every 'i' with a little happy face
Default John 3:13

No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.

Didn't Jesus(pbuh) came from a womb ? Remember the resurrection didn't occur yet according the story so how did Jesus(pbuh) come from heaven as the verse states?
Old 03-04-2013, 08:37 PM
savagewind Online!
Religion: I believe Yehoshua
Title:Venerated Member
Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: Congrats! And sorry this took so long. 

Frubals: 335
savagewind added a climate-controlled frubal cellar furnished with rustic leathersavagewind added a climate-controlled frubal cellar furnished with rustic leathersavagewind added a climate-controlled frubal cellar furnished with rustic leathersavagewind added a climate-controlled frubal cellar furnished with rustic leathersavagewind added a climate-controlled frubal cellar furnished with rustic leathersavagewind added a climate-controlled frubal cellar furnished with rustic leather

Jesus the man came from a womb. Yehoshua (Jesus) who is The Word came from heaven. So the physical man was the son of Mary. The spiritual person Yehoshua is the Son of God.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:04 PM
F0uad Offline

F0uad writes cutesy love poems to frubals, dotting every 'i' with a little happy faceF0uad writes cutesy love poems to frubals, dotting every 'i' with a little happy faceF0uad writes cutesy love poems to frubals, dotting every 'i' with a little happy face

Quote:
Originally Posted by savagewind View Post
Jesus the man came from a womb. Yehoshua (Jesus) who is The Word came from heaven. So the physical man was the son of Mary. The spiritual person Yehoshua is the Son of God.
Can you show me any distinction between the son of god and the son of man are you saying that there were two sons?

Last edited by F0uad; 03-04-2013 at 09:07 PM..
Old 03-04-2013, 09:07 PM
Title:Out in the Real World

Frubals: 312
The Doors of Perception is a compulsive frubal lickerThe Doors of Perception is a compulsive frubal lickerThe Doors of Perception is a compulsive frubal lickerThe Doors of Perception is a compulsive frubal lickerThe Doors of Perception is a compulsive frubal lickerThe Doors of Perception is a compulsive frubal licker

Quote:
So only Jesus has a soul? If the "spiritual person" came from heaven, and is the only one, am I purely physical?
Old 03-04-2013, 09:13 PM
savagewind Online!
Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: Congrats! And sorry this took so long. 

savagewind added a climate-controlled frubal cellar furnished with rustic leathersavagewind added a climate-controlled frubal cellar furnished with rustic leathersavagewind added a climate-controlled frubal cellar furnished with rustic leathersavagewind added a climate-controlled frubal cellar furnished with rustic leathersavagewind added a climate-controlled frubal cellar furnished with rustic leathersavagewind added a climate-controlled frubal cellar furnished with rustic leather

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doors of Perception View Post
So only Jesus has a soul? If the "spiritual person" came from heaven, and is the only one, am I purely physical?
Spiritual person and The Word are not the same.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:17 PM
Title:Out in the Real World

Frubals: 312
The Doors of Perception is a compulsive frubal lickerThe Doors of Perception is a compulsive frubal lickerThe Doors of Perception is a compulsive frubal lickerThe Doors of Perception is a compulsive frubal lickerThe Doors of Perception is a compulsive frubal lickerThe Doors of Perception is a compulsive frubal licker

Quote:
Spiritual person and The Word are not the same.
Ah I see where my confusion was.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:21 PM
savagewind Online!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doors of Perception View Post
Ah I see where my confusion was.
LOL do ya? All apples are fruit but not all fruit are apples, or something like that.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:25 PM
savagewind Online!

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0uad View Post
Can you show me any distinction between the son of god and the son of man are you saying that there were two sons?
I am not saying there are two sons. I think I can not show you.

I can explain it a little. The Son of Man is the person of Yehoshua that other people know. The Son of God is the same person, but is the person God knows.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:22 PM
F0uad Offline

Quote:
I am not saying there are two sons. I think I can not show you.

I can explain it a little. The Son of Man is the person of Yehoshua that other people know. The Son of God is the same person, but is the person God knows.
So when did this Son of God came into the Son of man? If there is no scriptural basis for it aren't you just making things up? (with all respect)
Old 03-05-2013, 01:43 AM
InChrist Offline
Title:Free4ever

Frubals: 162
InChrist isn't quite sure why frubals always leave a ring in the tubInChrist isn't quite sure why frubals always leave a ring in the tubInChrist isn't quite sure why frubals always leave a ring in the tubInChrist isn't quite sure why frubals always leave a ring in the tub

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0uad View Post
So when did this Son of God came into the Son of man? If there is no scriptural basis for it aren't you just making things up? (with all respect)
And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1;14

But while he thought about these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take to you Mary your wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit. And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.” Matthew 1;20-21
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17

Who is Jesus Christ?
http://www.gotquestions.org/who-is-Jesus.html