Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Religious Topics / Religious Debates
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2011, 10:12 PM
dust1n Offline
Religion: Post-Anarchism
Title:Zindīq
Shield of The Renaissance Man: Awarded to a real polymath, a person with many talents or interests who contributes greatly to a wide range of discussions and debates - Issue reason: Your contributions to various topics over the years. Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For getting 10,000 Posts 

Frubals: 1870
dust1n is a little uncomfortable fruballing in public
dust1n is a little uncomfortable fruballing in publicdust1n is a little uncomfortable fruballing in publicdust1n is a little uncomfortable fruballing in publicdust1n is a little uncomfortable fruballing in publicdust1n is a little uncomfortable fruballing in publicdust1n is a little uncomfortable fruballing in publicdust1n is a little uncomfortable fruballing in publicdust1n is a little uncomfortable fruballing in publicdust1n is a little uncomfortable fruballing in public
Default Catholic Church Stolen Babies Scandal in Australia: Nuns drug women to steal their babies

Catholic Church Stolen Babies Scandal in Australia: Nuns drug women to steal their babies - YouTube

Spain's Stolen Children: Catholic Church Caught Child Trafficking 300,000 Kids to Sell in Adoption - YouTube

...say whaaaa....

The most thought-provoking thing in our thought-provoking time is that we are still not thinking.- Martin Heidegger
Old 11-29-2011, 10:25 PM
Renji Offline
Title:Theist

Frubals: 455
Renji was injured trying to leap tall piles of frubals in a single bound, superhero styleRenji was injured trying to leap tall piles of frubals in a single bound, superhero styleRenji was injured trying to leap tall piles of frubals in a single bound, superhero styleRenji was injured trying to leap tall piles of frubals in a single bound, superhero styleRenji was injured trying to leap tall piles of frubals in a single bound, superhero styleRenji was injured trying to leap tall piles of frubals in a single bound, superhero styleRenji was injured trying to leap tall piles of frubals in a single bound, superhero style

Gawd, please cast them out of the church!
Old 11-29-2011, 10:33 PM
dyanaprajna2011 Offline
Religion: Buddhism
Title:Dharmapala
Shield of Creativity: Awarded for wonderfully original and innovative thinking - Issue reason: For your original threads and posts over the years. 

Frubals: 530
dyanaprajna2011 is saving for surgery to lift these saggy frubalsdyanaprajna2011 is saving for surgery to lift these saggy frubalsdyanaprajna2011 is saving for surgery to lift these saggy frubalsdyanaprajna2011 is saving for surgery to lift these saggy frubalsdyanaprajna2011 is saving for surgery to lift these saggy frubalsdyanaprajna2011 is saving for surgery to lift these saggy frubalsdyanaprajna2011 is saving for surgery to lift these saggy frubalsdyanaprajna2011 is saving for surgery to lift these saggy frubals

Somehow, I'm not buying this.
Old 11-29-2011, 10:45 PM
Madhuri Offline
Religion: Bhagavad Gita
Title:RF Goddess
Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason:  Shield of Labour: Awarded for admirable hard work and development of a cause - Issue reason:  Shield of Peace: Awarded for exceptional effort in upholding and promoting the peace - Issue reason:  Shield of The Ambassador: Awarded for being a true herald of a belief system - Issue reason: For being an excellent representative of your religious path. Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For 10,000 posts! Congrats Malini :) 

Frubals: 1303
Madhuri names frubals individually and then lists them as 'friends' on social networking sites to appear more popular
Madhuri names frubals individually and then lists them as 'friends' on social networking sites to appear more popularMadhuri names frubals individually and then lists them as 'friends' on social networking sites to appear more popularMadhuri names frubals individually and then lists them as 'friends' on social networking sites to appear more popularMadhuri names frubals individually and then lists them as 'friends' on social networking sites to appear more popularMadhuri names frubals individually and then lists them as 'friends' on social networking sites to appear more popularMadhuri names frubals individually and then lists them as 'friends' on social networking sites to appear more popular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyanaprajna2011 View Post
Why not?

Chaitanya Mahaprabhu
Old 11-29-2011, 10:49 PM
dyanaprajna2011 Offline
Shield of Creativity: Awarded for wonderfully original and innovative thinking - Issue reason: For your original threads and posts over the years. 

dyanaprajna2011 is saving for surgery to lift these saggy frubalsdyanaprajna2011 is saving for surgery to lift these saggy frubalsdyanaprajna2011 is saving for surgery to lift these saggy frubalsdyanaprajna2011 is saving for surgery to lift these saggy frubalsdyanaprajna2011 is saving for surgery to lift these saggy frubalsdyanaprajna2011 is saving for surgery to lift these saggy frubalsdyanaprajna2011 is saving for surgery to lift these saggy frubalsdyanaprajna2011 is saving for surgery to lift these saggy frubals

I don't know. I guess it's that I'd like to think that people, especially Catholics, aren't that stupid. But, then again, my optimism for humanity has been proven wrong before, and by even by Catholics...
Old 11-29-2011, 11:10 PM
Renji Offline
Title:Theist

Frubals: 455
Renji was injured trying to leap tall piles of frubals in a single bound, superhero styleRenji was injured trying to leap tall piles of frubals in a single bound, superhero styleRenji was injured trying to leap tall piles of frubals in a single bound, superhero styleRenji was injured trying to leap tall piles of frubals in a single bound, superhero styleRenji was injured trying to leap tall piles of frubals in a single bound, superhero styleRenji was injured trying to leap tall piles of frubals in a single bound, superhero styleRenji was injured trying to leap tall piles of frubals in a single bound, superhero style

Quote:
I don't know. I guess it's that I'd like to think that people, especially Catholics, aren't that stupid. But, then again, my optimism for humanity has been proven wrong before, and by even by Catholics...
I'm not stupid. bless you...
Old 11-29-2011, 11:12 PM
dyanaprajna2011 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
I'm not stupid. bless you...
Most of your average Catholics aren't stupid. But the hierarchy, that's another story. Something's been going on in the Catholic church since around Vat II, and it's not good.
Old 11-29-2011, 11:17 PM
Madhuri Offline
Religion: Bhagavad Gita
Title:RF Goddess
Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason:  Shield of Labour: Awarded for admirable hard work and development of a cause - Issue reason:  Shield of Peace: Awarded for exceptional effort in upholding and promoting the peace - Issue reason:  Shield of The Ambassador: Awarded for being a true herald of a belief system - Issue reason: For being an excellent representative of your religious path. Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For 10,000 posts! Congrats Malini :) 

Frubals: 1303
Madhuri names frubals individually and then lists them as 'friends' on social networking sites to appear more popular
Madhuri names frubals individually and then lists them as 'friends' on social networking sites to appear more popularMadhuri names frubals individually and then lists them as 'friends' on social networking sites to appear more popularMadhuri names frubals individually and then lists them as 'friends' on social networking sites to appear more popularMadhuri names frubals individually and then lists them as 'friends' on social networking sites to appear more popularMadhuri names frubals individually and then lists them as 'friends' on social networking sites to appear more popularMadhuri names frubals individually and then lists them as 'friends' on social networking sites to appear more popular

I don't think this story is made up. Plenty of scandals going on all the time. This one during a time when they could more easily get away with it. The women were probably young and out of wedlock, so from a Catholic perspective of that particular institution at the time, they probably thought they were doing what was best for the child.

Chaitanya Mahaprabhu
Old 11-29-2011, 11:25 PM
Pegg Offline
Religion: Jehovah's Witness
Title:Hallowed Member
Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For contributing 10,000 posts! 

Frubals: 375
Pegg has itchy frubalsPegg has itchy frubalsPegg has itchy frubalsPegg has itchy frubalsPegg has itchy frubalsPegg has itchy frubals

Quote:
I know it seems impossible that it could happen, but it did happen absolutely not doubt in my mind because my mother had her baby taken from her.

She was 17 and unmarried... her experience is very much like the lady in the clip. She was drugged when she went into labor and told it was pain relief, she heard the baby cry after it was born, then they took the child away and mum said she passed out, then when she woke up was told her baby had died. That was it. No death notice, no viewing of the body nothing...just thanks for coming see you later.

so i believe this story is quite true.
Old 11-29-2011, 11:32 PM
dyanaprajna2011 Offline

I guess instead of me saying "I'm not buying this", what I should have said was "I don't want to believe it, because I don't want to believe that humanity can be this appalling."